Hello guys I play normal for +25 days before 3 days ask me to turn on sb and tpm so I cant cus already my tpm and sb banned
When open acc not banned kick me to turn on tpm and sb
Today try with my fr pc just turn on sb and tpm from bios and start game normal play 1 DM then in unr match get banned
My fr pc not banned he play normal and never use cheat
Anyone know what this problem?
Hello guys I play normal for +25 days before 3 days ask me to turn on sb and tpm so I cant cus already my tpm and sb banned
When open acc not banned kick me to turn on tpm and sb
Today try with my fr pc just turn on sb and tpm from bios and start game normal play 1 DM then in unr match get banned
My fr pc not banned he play normal and never use cheat
Anyone know what this problem?
you will probably need a tpm chip i doubt any tpm bypasses are working right now
Yes if you dont used last time, it will have a flag about last ban too
Raid 0 its a Red flag too so bad idea
Raid 0 with my manual spoof good work only ban when cheat detected+3 months
But now I need tpm chip to avoid ask to turn on sb and tpm when get more report
If one of your accounts is banned, are they all banned? 03/27/2008 - Dekaron - 7 Replies This would be really helpful, because as of now, one of my accounts could be banned? or it is the bug? because I can't get on any of them... "incorrect id" blah blah
how to steal items without being banned/ip banned? 11/04/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies what i'm trying to say is,when you trade items,or drop them then have other chars to pick them up,is there anyway to avoid getting banned?thanks.