I want to switch to DMA, but everywhere I read seems to have conflicting opinions.
I am having trouble trusting providers as many claim UD and claim to have the best DMA board and firmware. Then I read somewhere else that they have been detected, their DMA board is bad, or their firmware is detected. I know some people get manually banned and are mad so they will lie about the provider.
How do I avoid buying a bad DMA board / Firmware?
How do I find accurate detection status for DMA firmware and DMA cheats?
Many providers claim UD for longer than their discord has been around. I do understand that discord bans servers sometimes. When I join their discords I only see people vouching, or good reviews. I suspect this is because they can kick people / delete their comments.
How do I make the best decision possible with so much conflicting information?
Appreciate your response if you decide to do so
I have been using Strafe Cheats since November last year and no bans whatsoever. Take a look into them if you'd like. I have proof to back this up.
All butthurt people talking **** in the end dma still working on all winver and riot games vanguard is compelte garbage, hasnt patched ****.
"oh i told you so dma not worth it" cheap ***** that prefer to get banned-> spoof-> buy new accounts
4real when you have pasted firmware that is not emulating their device correctly no wonder you get banned. Im using dma for > 6 months now and never got banned
Hey guys, if you're looking for valorant dma cheat and don't have a fuser don't worry. Im here with valorant DMA cheat without fuser needed. You can add me on discord for more information.
Discord: 2memory333
[Selling] DMA board for sale! compatible with all cheat that requires a dma device 07/05/2023 - Trading - 4 Replies Selling dma board
By far the most safest way to cheat in all games
Equipped with XC7A35T Xilinx 7 FPGA chipset, identical to the FPGA board with same chipset.(raptor, screamer m.2)
Unlike screamer m.2, this one has a integrated JTAG with USB 3.0 interface, convenient and easy to update the firmware.
The FT600/FT601 is a USB3.0 to FIFO-interface bridge chip that supports up to USB3.0 Super Speed with (5Gbps)
[Selling] DMA board for sale! compatible with all cheat that requires a dma device 01/17/2023 - Trading - 3 Replies Selling dma board
By far the most safest way to cheat in all games
Equipped with XC7A35T Xilinx 7 FPGA chipset, identical to the FPGA board with same chipset.(raptor, screamer m.2)
Unlike screamer m.2, this one has a integrated JTAG with USB 3.0 interface, convenient and easy to update the firmware.
The FT600/FT601 is a USB3.0 to FIFO-interface bridge chip that supports up to USB3.0 Super Speed with (5Gbps)
[Selling] DMA board for sale! compatible with all cheat that requires a dma device 11/27/2021 - Counter-Strike Trading - 1 Replies Selling dma board
By far the most safest way to cheat in all games
Equipped with XC7A35T Xilinx 7 FPGA chipset, identical to the FPGA board with same chipset.(raptor, screamer m.2)
Unlike screamer m.2, this one has a integrated JTAG with USB 3.0 interface, convenient and easy to update the firmware.
The FT600/FT601 is a USB3.0 to FIFO-interface bridge chip that supports up to USB3.0 Super Speed with (5Gbps)
[Selling] DMA board for sale! compatible with all cheat that requires a dma device 07/13/2021 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 1 Replies Selling dma board
By far the most safest way to cheat in all games
Equipped with XC7A35T Xilinx 7 FPGA chipset, identical to the FPGA board with same chipset.(raptor, screamer m.2)
Unlike screamer m.2, this one has a integrated JTAG with USB 3.0 interface, convenient and easy to update the firmware.
The FT600/FT601 is a USB3.0 to FIFO-interface bridge chip that supports up to USB3.0 Super Speed with (5Gbps)
[Selling] DMA device for sale! compatible with all cheat that requires a dma device 05/28/2021 - Trading - 0 Replies Selling dma board
By far the most safest way to cheat in all games
Equipped with XC7A35T Xilinx 7 FPGA chipset, identical to the FPGA board with same chipset.(raptor, screamer m.2)
Unlike screamer m.2, this one has a integrated JTAG with USB 3.0 interface, convenient and easy to update the firmware.
The FT600/FT601 is a USB3.0 to FIFO-interface bridge chip that supports up to USB3.0 Super Speed with (5Gbps)