Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Valorant
You last visited: Today at 09:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Valorant DMA

Discussion on Valorant DMA within the Valorant forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 03/28/2023, 21:34   #16

elite*gold: 4
^
He said DMA, not a arduino or raspberry *****
Old 03/29/2023, 13:20   #17

elite*gold: 0
Imagine someone asks about DMA and you come here to advertise with raspberry / arduino solution. Definitely the wrong place. I am just wondered why no software solution comes here and advertise just because you are an hardware cheat aswell doesn't mean that you are better than DMA.
I guess everything which moves the mouse is more risky than something which displays information on a 2nd PC.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/02/2023, 04:47   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalprivate View Post
Maybe u into our Raspberry solution (no com port)

Check, royalprivatecheats.com
Stop adv your cheat, if u're good provider, people will buy from u.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/08/2023, 13:03   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic.dll View Post
Valorant DMA Reading Memory just got patched on todays vanguard update
Now you need use old win version(1903+1909) to be able to read game memory and prob is going to get patched on these versions too

Those versions will not get patched.
I’ve also already seen some DMA providers find a work around, you can still cheat on any winver - they are making custom fw for that winver specifically
Old 04/08/2023, 17:44   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relentless0x7 View Post
I’ve also already seen some DMA providers find a work around, you can still cheat on any winver - they are making custom fw for that winver specifically
Ah. That's exactly what people said about 20H1 and lower. Now they got patched.
If you have no really proof why they can't do it, then please don't talk and make false hopes to other people.

You mean this good firmwares from Lurker which get blocked in 1-2 months anyway? Vanguard just need one of them, figure out how they 'bypass' it and patch it. Not easier than that. They already did that once.
Old 04/08/2023, 18:24   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muellmann1111 View Post
If you have no really proof why they can't do it, then please don't talk and make false hopes to other people.

You mean this good firmwares from Lurker which get blocked in 1-2 months anyway? Vanguard just need one of them, figure out how they 'bypass' it and patch it. Not easier than that. They already did that once.
What reason have I got to spread false info lol, I assure you this is true
Old 04/08/2023, 19:40   #22

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
I dont see any, since they patch the DMA Reading Memory while game is open, i dont think a firmware its possible to bypass that
Also, yes they can patch like on newer win versions and on that way that is already on riot official website :

Old 04/08/2023, 20:27   #23

Quote:
I dont see any, since they patch the DMA Reading Memory while game is open, i dont think a firmware its possible to bypass that
Also, yes they can patch like on newer win versions and on that way that is already on riot official website :

They have already patched them, but there is a way to work around it. I know of dma devs already allowing users to play on new Winvers
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/08/2023, 20:55   #24

Quote:
They have already patched them, but there is a way to work around it. I know of dma devs already allowing users to play on new Winvers
I agree with you. I know a lot of providers that have outgrown these patches.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/10/2023, 13:36   #25

elite*gold: 23
All Win10 versions supported with immortal/lurker cards.

Thanks
1 User
Old 04/13/2023, 11:45   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muellmann1111 View Post

Anyway all of ya need to chill off it. It doesn't get much better than being undetected that long and only blocked, without much success. Even if you're private there's still a possibility of detection.
There's double the amount DMA providers than a year ago. It's a good option if looking for something else to try. I have a list of dma provider recommendations public and private if antibody wants. Dm me
Old 05/03/2023, 14:14   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by PotenzaTR View Post
I agree with you. I know a lot of providers that have outgrown these patches.
Any possibility on mentioning some of them ? I’m interested in investing but couldn’t actually find a legit one
Old 05/03/2023, 14:40   #28

Quote:
Valorant DMA Reading Memory just got patched on todays vanguard update
Now you need use old win version(1903+1909) to be able to read game memory and prob is going to get patched on these versions too

again, clueless teen
Old 05/03/2023, 16:36   #29

elite*gold: 666
Any update on this?
Old 05/03/2023, 17:40   #30

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by deXyy View Post
again, clueless teen
Are you needy? look the date