Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Valorant
You last visited: Today at 21:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Guide] Avoid Scammers | Detect scammers easily.

Discussion on [Guide] Avoid Scammers | Detect scammers easily. within the Valorant forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Guide] Avoid Scammers | Detect scammers easily.

So basically I gonna make a guide about how to AVOID any cheat scams of valorant.

First of all, introduction -
My name is doesn't matter because no one cares and etc.
I am a cheat developer, I own my own cheat that I am the only one using.
I have a cheating discussion group of 20k members and I was be able to be here like 3-4 days and this is crazy like how the fck people are being scummies and lying pieces of shits to get money.
I'm gonna shitalk and open all the cards I got from what I saw.

Valorant cheat provides -
From what I saw all of them are scummies and sell detected public cheats from public sources that I can crack easily.
They post a well writted threads with designs that catching your eye, they talk big words and smart words to them sound really serious and big guys to you.
They will buy you with their words / promises / false advertising of undetected and never detected.

How to avoid -

1. Trials -
You always can ask for a sample, ofc no one have to give you one but yet they providers have the choice to not give you, yet if they are acting rude and suspicous you can always ask for 1 day key of testing with ID verify that you are not riot snitch.

2. Rude / mad / disrespectful -
As you can see and you can even try it.. 98% of the cheat providers are RUDE and DISRESPECTFUL when you ask them questions / cooroperation / refunds. When ever you see the cheat that you are going to buy, that you owner/support is rude and lowkey just leave and bye ! (aka lavicheats shit support).

3. Vouches -
99% of elitepvpers vouches are TOTALLY FAKE.
Any person that post a cheat, randomly gets 5-10 vouches from new users and stupid vouches like +rep / Vouch trusted / vouch for X.
Those are scam, fake, lying and stay away from ANY thread that you see those fake vouches.

4. Triggerbot / Aimbot (external) -
I cracked Valobot / ValoLegit / more.
All of them are based on pean (va-lol-rant) but very well improved.
Non of them is unique beside D0minator triggerbot/aimbot (external).
They are fake and yet re-selling public stuff to the community, they change the inject method and improving the script but its super risky and scummy to re-sell public stuff.

6. Discord vouches -
This one... for real are the most SCAM vouches that you can ever find.
Provider who says " I cannot give trial" / " I have discord vouches " he is scam and detected, instantly, no regret no any addiontial words.
Discord vouches are scam and the admins obviously controlling the discord vouches so negative vouches are getting banned and removed so you will ALWAYS see a positive vouches of any cheat on their discord, not even negative one.

7. Overwhelmed Advertise -
Shit advertising of like "never detected" "not detected from beta" and more.
I am telling you, I am a cheat developer and even my cheat got detected 5 months ago I was the ONLY one using it and now its undetected for months since I improved and I am the only one who's using it.
Every cheat will be detected or has been detected on valorant, their anti-cheat is REALLY HARD to bypass and after LONG time trying to develop a spoofer, I got one to work and failed so I bought new MB and now I am testing through rdp's my cheat.
When ever you see those advertises, just give up and save your money.

8. Re-sellers, oh I like those..
Just stay away, A well known professional developer will NEVER give away his cheat to random guy to sell his stuff to who ever he wants.
He can by accidient sell it to riot cooroperation person.
So re-sellers are throwing away their cheats to random people to re-sell them, those should be called "Whore cheats", like valobot / kzt / michael scofield providers / resellers.

I will edit this thread with more information that I am still gathering .

Please listen and watch out for you money and hardware.
Thanks
12 Users
Old 04/15/2021, 21:19   #2

elite*gold: 5
Very very very perfect thread, thank you so much.

Edit: this thread must be sticky in black market category.
Old 04/16/2021, 01:36   #3

Great thread thanks for informing a lot of people that go through scams and detected cheats. Out of your research is there any cheat that is actually legit if you dont mind me asking.
Old 04/16/2021, 01:44   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yerqz View Post
Great thread thanks for informing a lot of people that go through scams and detected cheats. Out of your research is there any cheat that is actually legit if you dont mind me asking.
Logitech macros ..
Old 04/16/2021, 07:25   #5

elite*gold: 2
The guide is pretty good. Good job
Old 04/16/2021, 13:10   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yerqz View Post
Currently I am trying to collect some trials from providers to make a thread about legit providers and scam providers.
I was be able to collect some free samples out of some cheats and I'm gonna post my thread soon about scam providers and legit providers.

Stay tuned.
Old 04/16/2021, 22:12   #7

elite*gold: 108
Agree on this.
Old 04/17/2021, 22:53   #8

elite*gold: 173
your right with point 5 and 8 but the others ...

point 2:
normaly your right but everyone could have an bad day , so this should not be an reason that the cheat /seller or what ever is bad or "unlegit"

point 3:
i would say 85% , even i got some vouches from "new" members , they never used epvp before they just created an account to see pictures in the thread and rate the trade
so the buyers here should take a look on the profile of the seller like creation date , posts/day, threads of the seller, and black market rating instead of rating every new user as an "bough bot"

point 4:
here the same not all (100%) are based on it already saw 5 unique ones in the history of valorant (so since the beta)

point 6:
only if the provider doesnt have any known websites/forums as further sources of trust, like if someone got vouches by 2 high rep members here and does have 500 ratings on discord from unknown guys he could still be legit ...

point7:
and again an "100% case" u say that no cheat is undetected since beta there are 2 proofs that this isnt the case

what u rly should write:
check the seller before u buy anything , check how long he is registred , check what kind of threads he opened , check his black market rating , even check his trades (the users he traded with , also check there the tbm rating , if all trades are made with guys with less than 1tbm then theres a high chance that this are just "bots"), check how many posts he write/day and then look if the provided product got any vouch by any known member from here (long registred , atleast 200+ posts , some likes , 30+ tbm (not within 1 month , i mean over years)

ok enough text for today lol ... point 5 and 8 are totally ok , just calling "Michael Scofield" an scammer is forbidden here ,if you have proofs then report him , else dont act like all these trash kids here ^^

after edit , this thread could be rly usefull
Old 04/18/2021, 14:03   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singleplayer™ View Post
your right with point 5 and 8 but the others ...

point 2:
normaly your right but everyone could have an bad day , so this should not be an reason that the cheat /seller or what ever is bad or "unlegit"

point 3:
i would say 85% , even i got some vouches from "new" members , they never used epvp before they just created an account to see pictures in the thread and rate the trade
so the buyers here should take a look on the profile of the seller like creation date , posts/day, threads of the seller, and black market rating instead of rating every new user as an "bough bot"

point 4:
here the same not all (100%) are based on it already saw 5 unique ones in the history of valorant (so since the beta)

point 6:
only if the provider doesnt have any known websites/forums as further sources of trust, like if someone got vouches by 2 high rep members here and does have 500 ratings on discord from unknown guys he could still be legit ...

point7:
and again an "100% case" u say that no cheat is undetected since beta there are 2 proofs that this isnt the case

what u rly should write:
check the seller before u buy anything , check how long he is registred , check what kind of threads he opened , check his black market rating , even check his trades (the users he traded with , also check there the tbm rating , if all trades are made with guys with less than 1tbm then theres a high chance that this are just "bots"), check how many posts he write/day and then look if the provided product got any vouch by any known member from here (long registred , atleast 200+ posts , some likes , 30+ tbm (not within 1 month , i mean over years)

ok enough text for today lol ... point 5 and 8 are totally ok , just calling "Michael Scofield" an scammer is forbidden here ,if you have proofs then report him , else dont act like all these trash kids here ^^

after edit , this thread could be rly usefull
1. Discord vouches are fake and you providers are cap deleting all the negative reps and its called false advertise cuz if some1 neg rep
On the discord u delete and ban him.

2. Bad day all the time? Ok so treat ur customers with respect, unless you cant give service to others so quit.

3.vouches from new users are 95% fakes.
Old 04/19/2021, 10:51   #10

elite*gold: 388
The Black Market: 214/0/0
Received Thanks: 6,768
Refrain from calling specific persons as a scammer if you dont have any evidence.
If you have any proofs then feel free to open up a ticket in the .
Old 04/19/2021, 17:36   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim View Post
Refrain from calling specific persons as a scammer if you dont have any evidence.
If you have any proofs then feel free to open up a ticket in the .
If you came here so its says that someone whined to you.
But sure I will never report any scammer because you guys can't take care of them since they are free on this forum, premium and elites.

so ty!
Old 04/22/2021, 22:47   #12

elite*gold: 457
Come on xD Im give you my valobot loader crack it now?
Old 04/23/2021, 13:07   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Michael Scofield View Post
Come on xD Im give you my valobot loader crack it now?
Already did and posted it on some cracking forums.

I don't even know how you are not banned yet.
Old 04/23/2021, 13:25   #14

elite*gold: 457
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiqMadiq View Post
Already did and posted it on some cracking forums.

I don't even know how you are not banned yet.
Because i have my own injector and method its not just lolmain or valolrant You can try again crack i can give you loader. Also im change everything
Old 04/23/2021, 13:54   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Michael Scofield View Post
Because i have my own injector and method its not just lolmain or valolrant You can try again crack i can give you loader. Also im change everything
"own injector method".
You method is fully public and every developer can find it.
Closed Thread