Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 19:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Question about GM detect and player detect script

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Question about GM detect and player detect script

The GM detect is working? how does it work and the combination of player detect script can i put [GM] then it will detect tell me the function also of player detect script hack I appreciate ur answer

Old   #2

elite*gold: 20
Well i don't know if it still works or not so can't answer that, but how it works is by comparing the string '[GM]' with the players name that just entered your area (the function is only called when a player enters your area) then if the name does contain '[GM]' it does whatever it meant to do. Now player detect script, works the same except instead of checking for any names, it just moves them into a buffer and you use CE to display what's at those offsets.

You can combine player detect and GM detect, the easiest way of doing this is just adding the check for '[GM]' into your player detect script.

Old   #3

elite*gold: 0
So u mean that the [GM] detect move me in a particular place and disconnect me from the server and BTW it is disable the hack in my CT file?