Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Valorant
You last visited: Today at 11:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers within the Valorant forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 12/16/2022, 20:03   #1546

elite*gold: 55
The Black Market: 406/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,501
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverFox1337 View Post
Someone using legit-helpers currently?
When was last detection and how is the experience?
I dont think that they are up2date for Valorant.
Old 12/17/2022, 15:08   #1547

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb sternclient.biz not listed, but reseller listed ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos View Post
Added
How come that a reseller is on the list but not the real seller ?
I'm not 100%, but I'm 99% sure that it's just a sternclient.biz resell

Why am I thinking that ?:

sternclient.biz:

project-chaos.xyz:

I compared their products and saw It's pretty similar

Is it a problem ?:
It's not a problem if it's really UD, but I personally don't think that such a public cheat can be UD.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/18/2022, 03:04   #1548

Any UD radar cheats?
Old 12/18/2022, 22:26   #1549

anyone tried fireshark.cc?
Old 12/19/2022, 15:51   #1550

elite*gold: 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muellmann1111 View Post
The thread creator doesn't care of the cheat.
If someone claims to be undetected and ask friendly to be added, then the cheat get added.
Seems to be it doesn't get tested anymore. Sad Valorant section.
The thing is like , soon i dm him to buy he allways answer quick , on the other SIDE when i message him saying is cheat is DT ONLY with 10 min max on pratice he never answer anymore (plus i was Immortal on that account with no cheats used just to make clear for the guys that are reading This That i didnt get ban By other cheat or spoof )

He have 0 reviewes on hes sellix idk how This guys is even part of xenos list

Fun fact he gonna shutdown discord server claiming security when he have 10 guys on hes discord

Hope @ can remove this guy from hes list , This is really bad
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/19/2022, 23:09   #1551

For the people vouching for Skyrant on this thread, what configs/settings are you using?

Because I tried a lot of different configs, and I can't get this triggerbot to perform well. It works only 50% of the time. Setting the FOV high makes it fire when not on target but setting the FOV low makes it not when the crosshair is centered on the enemy's head. Relying on the triggerbot makes me miss shots that I would be able to make myself. If you already have decent aim, I see the cheat as marginal improve at best to your gameplay. But I don't see how that's worth the risk of running a cheat and risking ban for maybe a 5% boost in performance.

But maybe I'm using it wrong. If anyone has a config to let me try, let me know.
Old 12/20/2022, 11:37   #1552

be careful!they are not private cheats,a **** resellers, selling the same product as “famev1”
Old 12/20/2022, 14:53   #1553

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dionsyus View Post
For the people vouching for Skyrant on this thread, what configs/settings are you using?

Because I tried a lot of different configs, and I can't get this triggerbot to perform well. It works only 50% of the time. Setting the FOV high makes it fire when not on target but setting the FOV low makes it not when the crosshair is centered on the enemy's head. Relying on the triggerbot makes me miss shots that I would be able to make myself. If you already have decent aim, I see the cheat as marginal improve at best to your gameplay. But I don't see how that's worth the risk of running a cheat and risking ban for maybe a 5% boost in performance.

But maybe I'm using it wrong. If anyone has a config to let me try, let me know.
For me I set my FOV around 5/6 mostly 5, I use the built in colors instead of setting mine up. Yeah and I do agree most of the time you will miss which is why its better to use an operator or marshal. Use a small crosshair like a dot.
I use 1440p but people say. that 1080 could be better. I just use skyrant to do the shooting while I aim instead of holding angles or corners. Hope this helps!
Old 12/20/2022, 16:41   #1554

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaOnJoe View Post
For me I set my FOV around 5/6 mostly 5, I use the built in colors instead of setting mine up. Yeah and I do agree most of the time you will miss which is why its better to use an operator or marshal. Use a small crosshair like a dot.
I use 1440p but people say. that 1080 could be better. I just use skyrant to do the shooting while I aim instead of holding angles or corners. Hope this helps!
The built in colors do not work for me, even though I use the standard yellow color. I must set my own colors for some reason.

I'm using it on 1080p and it still fails 50% of the time. I try to use it the same way that you do. But it still runs into the same issue. If I set the FOV too low, it sometimes doesn't fire, especially if I flick onto their chest with an operator or marshal. The chest doesn't have enough highlighting compared to the head.

I'm hesitant to use the cheat to hold angles or corners because it instantly fires with zero delay. That is very suspicious to anyone reviewing your gameplay. Also, it sometimes doesn't even fire if the FOV is too low. Or it'll fire too early if I set the FOV too high.

I'll try setting my crosshair even smaller to see if it helps.
Old 12/20/2022, 20:17   #1555

elite*gold: 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dionsyus View Post
The built in colors do not work for me, even though I use the standard yellow color. I must set my own colors for some reason.

I'm using it on 1080p and it still fails 50% of the time. I try to use it the same way that you do. But it still runs into the same issue. If I set the FOV too low, it sometimes doesn't fire, especially if I flick onto their chest with an operator or marshal. The chest doesn't have enough highlighting compared to the head.

I'm hesitant to use the cheat to hold angles or corners because it instantly fires with zero delay. That is very suspicious to anyone reviewing your gameplay. Also, it sometimes doesn't even fire if the FOV is too low. Or it'll fire too early if I set the FOV too high.

I'll try setting my crosshair even smaller to see if it helps.
Yes it it recommended to set a smaller crosshair, graphic settings on high, FOV shouldn't set too small and most importantly to set up your own custom RGB with the built in tool, not to use the pre-set default colors as every PC outputs colors differently.
Your pretty much doing everything wrong that you can do wrong.
Just contact Aertemisnew#9569 for support.
Old 12/21/2022, 00:43   #1556

Watch out for Raka#8083. Just got scammed by him. Purchase lifetime, worked for a day, got banned, and then key was deleted. I see a lot of people scammed by him and he also banned them as well. Proof attached. His discord is discord.gg/demonx

He asked for more money to get another key. I said no and he banned me from his discord.

Proof:
Old 12/21/2022, 01:28   #1557

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagixCo View Post
Yes it it recommended to set a smaller crosshair, graphic settings on high, FOV shouldn't set too small and most importantly to set up your own custom RGB with the built in tool, not to use the pre-set default colors as every PC outputs colors differently.
Your pretty much doing everything wrong that you can do wrong.
Just contact Aertemisnew#9569 for support.
My crosshair is already as slim as possible without it being a singular pixel in the center.

I did set up my own custom RGB. I already said the pre-set colors don't work for me at all.

And I've set the FOV to every single value from 1-20, and no matter what, it is going to be sacrificing in some way, whether it to be preemptively firing or not realizing to fire.

But I will reach out to contact support to see if it can be improved in any way.
Old 12/21/2022, 18:13   #1558

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpyCheats View Post

be careful!they are not private cheats,a **** resellers, selling the same product as “famev1”
Could you please clarify how they are the same? Did you saw the source code or speak with the developer?

When they both use the same overlay that doesn't mean anything. They can both copy & paste an overlay.

Still sus yeah, I get you, but maybe you can write a bit more. Maybe you found a public source code on github with this overlay or something like that.
Old 12/21/2022, 23:05   #1559

elite*gold: 55
The Black Market: 406/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,501
Quote:
Originally Posted by projectS3FX3 View Post
Xenos ignored my questions about project chaos i asked him if chaos was legit he said "I never tried them but they are legit" Lmao. A friend of mine bought it and yes ban after 1 day. Also project chaos thread on fortnite cheat hes also reselling a 50$ for 200$. So yes very possible that hes reselling and a scam. Dont take this list seriously
The Project Chaos owner is a Guardian (low level elitepvpers moderator) and showed me some proof. The GUI of both cheats are different (verified) and also the Injector / Loader. Im obviously not trying every cheat listed on here.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/22/2022, 11:12   #1560

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos View Post
The Project Chaos owner is a Guardian (low level elitepvpers moderator) and showed me some proof. The GUI of both cheats are different (verified) and also the Injector / Loader. Im obviously not trying every cheat listed on here.
but they are dtecd

Tags
cheats, download, hacks, undetected, valorant