Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?


Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Valorant
You last visited: Today at 14:38

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



[Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers within the Valorant forum part of the Popular Games category.

Reply
 
Old 04/28/2020, 21:54   #46
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by iwinuwin View Post
i have bought DESYNC for 1 day to test after spending 20$, the account got instantly banned after 1 game, and there telegram status changed to testing... didn't even get to test the cheat rip.
Yea I was trying to go around and tell everyone in the threads that it was detected :/ unfortunately the mod team here doesnt do much and all those shopify links are left up with a detected cheat.

Another question - is asking for my HWID sketchy when buying an external aimbot? Is there anything they can do with that?
blackjaq is offline  
Old 04/28/2020, 22:37   #47
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 4
HWID is mainly used to stop you from sharing at least in my case, and any cheat/game you install will see it.
Reznov_PC is offline  
Old 04/28/2020, 23:23   #48
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackjaq View Post
Yea I was trying to go around and tell everyone in the threads that it was detected :/ unfortunately the mod team here doesnt do much and all those shopify links are left up with a detected cheat.

Another question - is asking for my HWID sketchy when buying an external aimbot? Is there anything they can do with that?
I did get a refund after i complained so i'm happy, even tho the cheat was at the time detected they did update the status to detected but they don't expect us to check 24/7... they should just disable cheat till further updates anyway. money back so i'm happy.
iwinuwin is offline  
Old 04/28/2020, 23:54   #49
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 4
A good site turns off the cheat if it's detected.
Reznov_PC is offline  
Old 04/29/2020, 17:07   #50
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 209
Received Thanks: 15
So which cheat is working after update?
_TAuFTW is offline  
Old 04/29/2020, 18:52   #51
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 1
Is battlelog.co a legit website? I don't see many reviews.
joseywales92 is offline  
Old 04/29/2020, 20:16   #52
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 4
Testing now to make sure everything works. Will update when we are back online.

We are back online.
Reznov_PC is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/30/2020, 05:52   #53
 
elite*gold: 74
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 64
Received Thanks: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reznov_PC View Post
Testing now to make sure everything works. Will update when we are back online.

We are back online.
Are you going to comment on why you're literally AimJunkies just wanting to hide from lawsuits? You should at least be upfront when your loader is the EXACT same.

Take a look at his loader:

https://i.imgur.com/TDXqb5k.png

It's literally aimjunkies just wanting to avoid legal drama from Riot. They even left the "Install Boot" button! You should know this before purchase that Aimjunkies does NOT have a good track record when it comes to more advanced anti-cheats like EAC, BE, and most likely Valorant.
bthc6813 is offline  
Old 04/30/2020, 15:15   #54
 
elite*gold: 21
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 50
Received Thanks: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by bthc6813 View Post
Are you going to comment on why you're literally AimJunkies just wanting to hide from lawsuits? You should at least be upfront when your loader is the EXACT same.

Take a look at his loader:

https://i.imgur.com/TDXqb5k.png

It's literally aimjunkies just wanting to avoid legal drama from Riot. They even left the "Install Boot" button! You should know this before purchase that Aimjunkies does NOT have a good track record when it comes to more advanced anti-cheats like EAC, BE, and most likely Valorant.

a simple google search will verify this info. Cheat providers get sued all the time
You are not in a position to call them out.
copypaste. is offline  
Old 04/30/2020, 21:02   #55
 
elite*gold: 74
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 64
Received Thanks: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAKER1992 View Post
a simple google search will verify this info. Cheat providers get sued all the time
You are not in a position to call them out.
AJ lied about detections on every single BE & EAC game that they made cheats for and are untrusted on just about every other list of scam/cheat providers as being essentially always detected. People should be aware of this.

However, I did try their cheat, and it does work as advertised.
bthc6813 is offline  
Old 05/01/2020, 15:47   #56
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 4
Anybody know a ESP only cheat for valorant?
f1lthyy is offline  
Old 05/02/2020, 16:14   #57
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 1
Thanks for the list!
Gives a good heads-up for people that don't know different cheat providers.
Bronzou is offline  
Old 05/02/2020, 20:27   #58
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 1
need aim/radar that works with stream
dcdalex is offline  
Old 05/03/2020, 01:05   #59
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
so i need to compile the source on visual studio, and instal the driver?
amph1337 is offline  
Old 05/03/2020, 05:28   #60
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
Anyone know how long does private cheat lasts for? Monthy I assume but correct me if I'm wrong.
truongminhphucweb is offline  
Reply

Tags
cheats, download, hacks, undetected, valorant


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers
Today - PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds - 1160 Replies
Please note that this list is based on users experience in the past, even if someone is listed as legit doesn't mean he's actually trustworthy in future. Also this list might be not correct, some people are having different experiences with cheat providers than others! Use this list at your own risk! Buy only from people with high rep + long time registered + proof. If you dont like taking risk wait until people buy the cheat and give feedback. Note: Many scammers use multi accounts or...



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:38.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2021 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.