Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

sales closed

Discussion on sales closed within the Valorant Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
sales closed

sales closed
Thanks
12 Users
Old 11/30/2020, 00:21   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 55
The Black Market: 406/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,494
One of the most known and present cheat providers on EPVP. Highly trusted +++
Thanks
6 Users
Old 11/30/2020, 00:31   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I can vouch for gator, his products are always top quality stuff.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/30/2020, 00:35   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

good luck in sell ! +++
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/30/2020, 01:35   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I used this cheat before, has been fun playing with it, brilliant working cheat would recommend 10/10.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/30/2020, 02:22   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

glws, sir!
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/30/2020, 03:00   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 20
This cheat is extremely high quality and the features it provides is amazing. The dev is super nice and has really good customer service. This isn't just some random ****** who will sell you a non-working cheat and not give you customer service. I will always recommend gator for valorant as gatorcheats is an extremely trusted provider and his cheats stay undetected. This is all provided at a affordable price.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/30/2020, 04:23   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Red face One of the best cheats out there

The dev is very smart, the cheat is undetected, great customer service. I have never been banned with this cheat ever. High quality product.
Attached Images
File Type: png radiant.png (1.36 MB, 224 views)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/30/2020, 04:37   #9 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,056
I wanted to post my first impression of Gator's cheat, after using it for an hour. I will update with a detailed review in the next 24-48 hours, and then once again in a few months, as I usually do.

Aimbot: 9/10 - People that know my reviews know that I don't give out 10's when it comes to aimbot and ESP ratings as a 10 implies there is nothing that could ever be changed, but there is always improvements that could be made. However, Gator's aimbot in this case is as close to perfect as you can possibly get. I am very impressed.

ESP: 9/10 - Again, as close to perfect as can be. I haven't experienced any ghosting, lagging, or fading with ESP. It was worked absolutely flawless so far.

Setup: 10/10 - Perfect. Nothing can be changed nor be easier than the setup. It's entirely "plug and play" and ran into no issues.

I want to say that I have used Gator's products in the past, and they are always extremely well put together. He definitely provides the best premium cheats that you can get ahold of, and he always focuses on ensuring his customers are given the most secure product that they can buy to ultimately preserve the integrity of their accounts.

Also, keep in mind here that you are paying for a PREMIUM product. This isn't your 5$/day cheat that you're going to use, rage, and get banned all within a week, you are paying for the best possible security on the market, along with excellent features.

I HIGHLY recommend giving this cheat a try and then committing to a lengthier subscription, such as lifetime, as in the end, you're going to absolutely get your moneys worth with his products.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/30/2020, 14:57   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hi I would like to get a trial key if possible and also would like to know can I resell your product?
Old 11/30/2020, 18:32   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Good luck my boy love your products
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/30/2020, 21:23   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Alright Guys,
I just tested the cheat for like 15hours lol because it's only 24hour trial and it is stable and working like a charm. Spoofer is working because I was HWID banned before using this cheat, Esp is working, great distance control and also great visibility behind which Wall the enemy is waiting. Aimbot is working really well and reliable. This is by far the best Valorant Cheat I've used. Anyone who wants a really and I mean a really Solid cheat should go for this 10/10.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/01/2020, 01:09   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Interested, I wrote you a PM.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/01/2020, 04:29   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I am a lifetime subscriber and I'm loving every single second of using Gatorant.

The aimbot works really well. It's as good as an aimbot is gonna get. The ESP is great. Someone times I would have an issue where the ESP wont activate until I die once. So what I do is hop on a Deathmatch game and literally suicide so it activates and leave the match right away so I can proceed in winning some competitive matches.

I do have some (very) small feature suggestions such as
- Hot key to enable/disable ESP. Sometimes I want to turn off ESP quickly to look more legit while having legit aimbot settings.
- Ability to save your settings.

Even without those suggestions, Gatorant is almost perfect.

The only "complaint" I have is not even related to the product itself but the support. In the telegram group, I'm mostly a silent reader so I'm seeing people asking for support and sometimes it takes quite a while for them to get it. I understand the Gator and his staff are busy though. He has mentioned that he is working on making a forum so I hope that solves that issue
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/01/2020, 13:00   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 46
one of the best cheats I've played on Valorant,
I recommend
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread

Tags
cheat, esp, hack, spoofer, valorant