Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > User Submitted News
You last visited: Today at 01:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Guide to the Skills for Aion Beginners

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Guide to the Skills for Aion Beginners

It never matters which profession you would choose, and what remains the essential of Aion at the beginning is to make yourself clear of all your starter skills. Every character would be given a couple of starter skills, which also are basic skills, and then sent out into the wild. The setting of hotbar in Aion is the same as that in other games. You need to set the desired skill in the hotbar, and then hit the key you want to stand for it or simply click on the icon and then everything is OK.
In Aion skills are acquired in a different form--books. They do not come automatically, but in the form of books which can be gained in three ways. Mostly common is to buy books from other players. Private player stores offer such books and are easy to find.
To learn the skill, just double-click it and this applies to all skills. Isn't it easy?