Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > User Submitted News
You last visited: Today at 21:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The King of all pets - The Cloud Tiger!

Discussion on The King of all pets - The Cloud Tiger! within the User Submitted News forum part of the News & More category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 5,291
The King of all pets - The Cloud Tiger!

Oh my word! I just don't know about you all but come this time of the year I am absolutely stricken by a deep, deep yearning for a new pet to add to my stable. Blessings to the kind, gentle folk who run JD for introducing a new domesticated animal to the Marketplace and from the limited amount of time I was allowed to play with this feline......WHOA! What a magnificent beast this Cloud Tiger is!
Word on the street is that the Cloud Tiger will be available for just a limited time only.

Now the question for me is not whether or not to purchase one (consider moi, sold! teehee) but at what grade should I keep my new best friend.

At Grade 1 he's just sooooooooooo adorablelicious that I could just gobble him up in one bite!
But then there's Grade 12. And at this stage, boy oh boy, does he ever look so ferocious yet sleek!
But WOW! At Grade 18 this is one baaaaaaaad kitty and with his (included) battle armor its basically a guarantee that your enemies will think twice before even glancing in your general direction!
*drool* Me likey! Me likey very, very mucho!

So here's the scoop - the Cloud Tiger is contained in a new pet pack called the Beast Pinata.

Within each Beast Pinata is a Cloud Tiger, a Miradrake Orb and 10 Eera Herbs. Dang! What a teeeeerific value! Oh yeah almost forgot....2010 is Year of the Tiger so what a perfect pet for the year. Do Want!

Thanks Jade Dynasty! Can't wait to play with muh new kitty! :P