Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > User Submitted News
You last visited: Today at 15:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Will There Be New Classes/Races In Destiny 2?

Discussion on Will There Be New Classes/Races In Destiny 2? within the User Submitted News forum part of the News & More category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 881/0/0
Will There Be New Classes/Races In Destiny 2?

Fans of the original Destiny have high hopes for the latest instalment in the Destiny franchise and one could only hope it will be better than the first. As we should all know by now (unless you have been living under a rock), Destiny will be getting a sequel and with sequels comes new features for the next upcoming game. One thing that I personally would like to see are more customization options for the player. Adding on to this, I would like to see new races as well that the player can choose from. As we know from the original Destiny there is really only three primary races within the game that the player can choose. There are of course:

Humans

Awoken

Exo

While there is no word on new races that will be in the game, hopefully we can expect more races to sprout about within the game as this would give us more customization options of what race we truly want to stick with for the rest of the game, as well as just adding more lore to this expansive universe. Maybe we can even see how playing a given race could impact the story of Destiny 2. Yes, you heard it right there will be a story in Destiny 2!

Speaking of customization, if new races are implemented within Destiny 2 could we possibly see more classes to choose from as well? In the original Destiny there were three primary classes that you could choose from for your given character. The three classes are:

Titan

Warlock

Hunter

We can most likely expect these classes from the previous game to make a return into the next instalment in the series but could there be a possibility that we could see new classes as well? From the original destiny we pretty much got the typical starter classes such as the Tank (Fighter), the Mage, and the Thief. There is definitely more that the sequel could add on here! The options are endless. We donít have much info regarding the gameplay of what we can expect out of Destiny 2 or itís customization features but this still gives us something to look forward to of what the game MIGHT contain. What about you all? What specifically would you like to see in Destiny 2? Would you like more classes? Would you like to play as a different race compared to one you are already familiar with? Letís hear your thoughts in the comments!

Destiny 2 will be releasing on September 8th, 2017 worldwide and if fans pre-order the game they will have the chance to participate in the Destiny 2 Beta! No word yet on when the Beta will be available however but it still gives us a good enough reason to get excited nonetheless.

Thanks
1 User
Old 01/19/2019, 03:49   #2

elite*gold: 0
, This is a great article. It gave me a lot of useful information. thank you very much.

Tags
destiny 2

« The Last Remnant: Remastered erscheint noch dieses Jahr! | Scandal: Destiny 2 »