Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

New classes and races.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
New classes and races.

Ok, this is my first contribution to any site ever, im sry for bad grammar and all that, im from sweden.

When looking in the game files i found this:

ATTRIBUTE_DETAIL_STR_AUGUR = "Strength increases physical damage and maximum health" --
ATTRIBUTE_DETAIL_STR_DRUID = "Strength increases physical damage and maximum health" --
ATTRIBUTE_DETAIL_STR_KNIGHT = "Strength increases physical damage and maximum health" --
ATTRIBUTE_DETAIL_STR_MAGE = "Strength increases physical damage and maximum health" --
ATTRIBUTE_DETAIL_STR_RANGER = "Strength increases physical damage and maximum health" --
ATTRIBUTE_DETAIL_STR_RUNEDANCER = "Strength increases physical damage and maximum health" --
ATTRIBUTE_DETAIL_STR_THIEF = "Strength increases physical damage and maximum health" --
ATTRIBUTE_DETAIL_STR_WARRIOR = "Strength increases physical damage and maximum health" --

And that clearly shows that 2 new classes will come, "Runedancer" and "Druid"

And when i looked in the models folder i found that in "pc", wich are the player models, there are folders for "Human" and "Elf"

I guess that proves that in the full release there will be elves and 2 new classes.

Im going to try to find out some more

Old   #2

Received Thanks: 1,883
not at release they came later a mod there said
in the first big update

Old   #3

its possible to create a char with those classes already but they dont have skills yet. i might release a new version of my hack with the option included to create a char as runedancer and druid oh and btw ( Game Master ) is actually a class too.
Old   #4

ja aber der funzt nicht... außerdem gibts nen neuen patch.. vielleicht machste den einfach nochmal neu... vielleicht... der an den path angepasst ist und auch so keine erors gibt!?