Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Technical Support > Unix/Linux
You last visited: Today at 07:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Server hat backend geleakt

Discussion on Server hat backend geleakt within the Unix/Linux forum part of the Technical Support category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
Server hat backend geleakt

Hallo,

Ich besitze eine Seite die ich mit Cloudflare geschützt habe. Jedoch wurde irgendwie die Backend IP geleakt und ich weiß nicht wie. Jetzt benutze ich Sucuri und möchte sehen ob die Backend IP immernoch durch sickert. Könnte mir da eventuell jemand helfen?

Danke
Old 01/27/2018, 02:34   #2

elite*gold: 0
Die Frage hierbei ist, was genau macht die Webseite bzw. wie ist die Programmiert und wie sieht dein Setup aus?
Es gibt zu viele Punkte um das Backend herauszufinden, zum Beispiel kann auch ein DNS Eintrag die IP verraten, wenn du dein Mailserver (MX) direkt ansprichst.
Am besten du setzt dich mit jemanden zusammen der sich mit dem Thema auskennt und versuchst herauszufinden, wie die Person an dein backend gelangt ist und nutzt nicht einfach eine andere Möglichkeit diesen zu verschleiern. Was wahrscheinlich in dem gleichen Szenario endet.
Old 01/27/2018, 14:42   #3

Die einzigen DNS Einträge waren Cloudflare und jetzt Sucuri. Ich hoste alles auf einem Ubuntu 16.04 server.
Old 01/30/2018, 18:08   #4

Cloudflare SSL kann unter umständen deine IP leaken, schau mal auf censys.io
Old 02/01/2018, 13:24   #5

May I ask, how does Sucuri prevent Zero-Day-Exploits? lol.

They advertise their services with a term "Prevent 0 day exploits" - I mean,
how are they capable of when a 0 day exploit is the time where an hacker already discovered the system leak before vendors even notice it.

I'm sorry for bringing this as an off-topic but since you suggested Sucuri, you draged my attention to that, lol.
Old 02/01/2018, 18:56   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by C_O_R_E View Post
May I ask, how does Sucuri prevent Zero-Day-Exploits? lol.

They advertise their services with a term "Prevent 0 day exploits" - I mean,
how are they capable of when a 0 day exploit is the time where an hacker already discovered the system leak before vendors even notice it.

I'm sorry for bringing this as an off-topic but since you suggested Sucuri, you draged my attention to that, lol.
There is no way that they can protect against 0day exploits directly made for sucuri. They can prevent all risks, however preventing 0day is nearly impossible. Even Apple or google can't prevent them. However, both have a exploit huntfest where they reward the bug/exploit finder with a cash amount.
Old 02/03/2018, 16:00   #7

I know, was just wondering how they could advertise such a thing in cases like
0 day exploits.
Of course, they can minimalize the risk of being attacked - e.g. reduce the attack surface of a given application/service but thats not what their phrase refeers to. It is explicitly mentioning 0 days. lol.

Suprised, that I might be missed something in the past days on security news.