Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Tutorials
You last visited: Today at 14:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Help with finding game speed.

Discussion on Help with finding game speed. within the Tutorials forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Well I just started hacking and I wanted to make a speechack in a trainer for a game using ce or some other program seems kind of nooby. So I was wondering how do I find the walk speed of the charecter there arne't any ways to boost your speed so I don't know how i'm supposed to find it. So I was wondering if there's some method to finding it or if it isn't possible :\

Old 09/27/2006, 13:15   #2

elite*gold: 0
This Topic is only for Tutorialsrelease, not for ask

so
#closed
Closed Thread

« Need: Streiche | Casio fx82 solar »

Similar Threads
help finding a speed hack address for ts2
04/01/2010 - 12Sky2 - 7 Replies
i need help finding a speed hack address not for attack or movement speed but for game speed? similar to using cheat engines speed hack on 12sky1 post any ideas or ways to do so thx
[HELP] Game Speed
02/10/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 5 Replies
My game is running at like.. 50000 MPH ... Is there anyway to fix this.. This is my own server.. Just curious if it is client side or server side.. Thanks :) #Edit - When I record it with FRAPS.. It fixes.. Strange.. I dont feel like filling my HDD Though.. lol
finding programmers to make a game bot.
09/10/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
hi, any programmers here can pm me? I need help in making a game bot and i am willing to pay. thanks
Speed up the game without speed hack
12/29/2007 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 4 Replies
Ok I'm no hacker I'm not even much of a programmer however I did kinda tweaked some loop intervals and speed times of the video. I cant take the credit for this i saw it here somewhere and by who i cant remember so sorry !!! What i did notice is he removed all the effects so the game ran uber fast with no effects to slow it down. I thought well nice, however its kinda boring. So i started to tweak the timing or the amount of time it took to run a video effect loop i speed it up 4X so...