Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[CUSTOM SALE] PokeMMO! Custom Bots, Exp Leveling Bot, Shiny Catcher! [CUSTOM SALE]

Discussion on [CUSTOM SALE] PokeMMO! Custom Bots, Exp Leveling Bot, Shiny Catcher! [CUSTOM SALE] within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[CUSTOM SALE] PokeMMO! Custom Bots, Exp Leveling Bot, Shiny Catcher! [CUSTOM SALE]

Update: 2013-05-20

BOT IS NOW FULLY AIO SUPPORTS ALL LOCATIONS IN POKEMMO!!

Auto-leveling bot:
Supports PP healing
Supports Death pokemon healing
Supports death pokemon switching
Supports walking to healing
Fully flawless & catches shinies!!!

Auto-shiny catcher
Supports walking in grass (Any grass location)
Supports all other spots! (Rock, water, fishing, lavender town, any spot).
Supports all balls (AiO Ball thrower, throws your masterball to your pokeballs)
Supports capatcha!! (FIRST CAPATCHA SOLVER!)
Fully flawless & Ran for over 100+ hours!

***SALES***

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeChan007 View Post
hes legit. sold me 2 shinies. will do agian

Quote:
Originally Posted by avocadowarrior View Post
Posting to rep the OP.

Despite the timezone issues (I'm Aus, he's Swe) he still helped me out and configured it all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridz89 View Post
OP is legit, here is a screenshot of the shiny i got for a lil extra.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvin164 View Post
Thanks for the shiny catcher! Totally legit member, and very cool to talk to. He helped me personally, with the script and everything over teamviewer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stylezor View Post
I know im a new user, and maybe it doesnt count or anything... but i found the forum on google, and added him to make the bot for me.
Paid him, the bot works great! and also he configured it for me via team viewer because the bot wasnt working fine on my resolution.
Great job, and fast.
Told him that when i get a shiny ill order another one for exp ;P
Quote:
Originally Posted by stylezor View Post
I know im a new user, and maybe it doesnt count or anything... but i found the forum on google, and added him to make the bot for me.
Paid him, the bot works great! and also he configured it for me via team viewer because the bot wasnt working fine on my resolution.
Great job, and fast.
Thanks to the bot i catched a shiny maigkarp!:

Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/13/2012, 22:39   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The prices are pretty good.
If you put up a video to see how well the bots actually work it would be great but note that this bots would most likely only work for 30 days or so (still a good price). Then they would have to purchase Blue Eye Macro.

(Also there are alot of free bots like my bots for PokeMMO) mayb post a demo or something
Old 10/14/2012, 11:21   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shazoopie View Post
If you put up a video to see how well the bots actually work it would be great but note that this bots would most likely only work for 30 days or so (still a good price). Then they would have to purchase Blue Eye Macro.

(Also there are alot of free bots like my bots for PokeMMO) mayb post a demo or something
My bot doesn't use Blue Eye Macro, it's unlimited lol. I couldn't understand Blue Eye's Macro directly.

I'll post a demo soon, gotta clean the script too. I'll put up a video too, soon .
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/14/2012, 20:46   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shazoopie View Post

lol i cracked blue eyes macro U.u
Old 10/14/2012, 22:43   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

mmm im interested in shiny cacher i paid sure!
Old 10/15/2012, 19:14   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by buskas View Post
mmm im interested in shiny cacher i paid sure!
Added you on Skype! I'll continue from there!
Old 10/15/2012, 21:27   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 26
Is this bot packed based? So i can do other things when the bot is open?
Old 10/16/2012, 21:16   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Thanks for the shiny catcher! Totally legit member, and very cool to talk to. He helped me personally, with the script and everything over teamviewer.
Old 10/16/2012, 21:17   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splaterchef View Post
Is this bot packed based? So i can do other things when the bot is open?
No it's not packed based, it's color and uses your keyboard and mouse. I'd recommend downloading a virutal machine if you're going to order a script.
Old 10/16/2012, 22:22   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Yeah, thats the single option but not too bad ^^
Old 10/16/2012, 22:30   #11

Just finished selling 2 shiny bot catchers!

Anyone that wants shiny bot catcher for magikrap! Feel free to add my skype!
3.99$ for it. BEST PRICE YET.
Old 10/17/2012, 03:44   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Need a lvling bot for Tangelafield south from pallet town. It should catch Shinys and heal the first pokemon when it's dead (go to pokecenter and go back to Tangelafield).
I don't have skype ^^"
Old 10/17/2012, 08:12   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splaterchef View Post
Need a lvling bot for Tangelafield south from pallet town. It should catch Shinys and heal the first pokemon when it's dead (go to pokecenter and go back to Tangelafield).
I don't have skype ^^"
Get Skype i can do this since colors change of pokemon death.
Old 10/17/2012, 09:03   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Bought his script from him and it works just as stated, he was easy to deal with and very friendly, would buy again.

Thank!

Rares
Old 10/17/2012, 15:49   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Great job, and fast.