Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[CUSTOM SALE] PokeMMO! Custom Bots, Exp Leveling Bot, Shiny Catcher! [CUSTOM SALE]

Discussion on [CUSTOM SALE] PokeMMO! Custom Bots, Exp Leveling Bot, Shiny Catcher! [CUSTOM SALE] within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old 10/18/2012, 05:56   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
So far it seem people are happy with your bots. I'm looking for one that it's a little more advance and would like to know if you are able to build it.

I'm looking for a bot that will walk around in a square and kill pokemon, heal pokemon and can be used anywhere (Why it only walks in a square). I would like it to catch any shiny but I'm guessing that is asking too much since it's pixel based. I'd would like to be able to set the value of walking square. (4, 8, 12) I would also like to set a value on which attack it does when it's running. (Attack Slot 1, Attack Slot 2, Attack Slot 3, Attack Slot 4) So if I want to use a different attack for that zone/area I can. I would also like the walking and attack values in a separate file on it's own for easy access and if I like the script to have you build upon it which in the end will make your job and my experience better.

Do you think this is possible? If you think it's possible I'll look into adding you and seeing if we can get it done and what the cost would be.

Edit: I got an idea but I don't know how pascal works. Could the bot look for shiny in the pokemon's name and get it done to low hp and throw a pokeball?

Shiny Image:
Old 10/18/2012, 07:23   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodyred88 View Post
So far it seem people are happy with your bots. I'm looking for one that it's a little more advance and would like to know if you are able to build it.

I'm looking for a bot that will walk around in a square and kill pokemon, heal pokemon and can be used anywhere (Why it only walks in a square). I would like it to catch any shiny but I'm guessing that is asking too much since it's pixel based. I'd would like to be able to set the value of walking square. (4, 8, 12) I would also like to set a value on which attack it does when it's running. (Attack Slot 1, Attack Slot 2, Attack Slot 3, Attack Slot 4) So if I want to use a different attack for that zone/area I can. I would also like the walking and attack values in a separate file on it's own for easy access and if I like the script to have you build upon it which in the end will make your job and my experience better.

Do you think this is possible? If you think it's possible I'll look into adding you and seeing if we can get it done and what the cost would be.

Edit: I got an idea but I don't know how pascal works. Could the bot look for shiny in the pokemon's name and get it done to low hp and throw a pokeball?

Shiny Image:
I can make it heal with potions of course, i can make it do different attacks.
Every attack will tho have it's own code.
Walking as a separate file ? Walking as of walking in a square?

And yes. I can do it. I'm currently finishing a chansey catcher.
Old 10/18/2012, 07:56   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by daher123 View Post
I can make it heal with potions of course, i can make it do different attacks.
Every attack will tho have it's own code.
Walking as a separate file ? Walking as of walking in a square?

And yes. I can do it. I'm currently finishing a chansey catcher.
Potions was expected

What I mean by walking in squares is pathing system when I'm walking around trying to find pokemon. If I have a pathing bot I can use it in caves, grass or anywhere pokemon are. I like 3 sizes of pathing so I can size it up to the area.

Pathing image:
Unless you have a better idea for pathing system for all terran.

I'm looking to have a separate config file make for pathing value and attack slot value. I'm assuming your the bot will be gui-less and to just make it easier to change the values having a separate config file would be nice.

separate config example: (with pascal syntax of course)
attack slot = 2 (for attack slot 2, etc)
walk = 4 (Walking in the 4x4 field)
Old 10/18/2012, 09:58   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodyred88 View Post
Potions was expected

What I mean by walking in squares is pathing system when I'm walking around trying to find pokemon. If I have a pathing bot I can use it in caves, grass or anywhere pokemon are. I like 3 sizes of pathing so I can size it up to the area.

Pathing image:
Unless you have a better idea for pathing system for all terran.

I'm looking to have a separate config file make for pathing value and attack slot value. I'm assuming your the bot will be gui-less and to just make it easier to change the values having a separate config file would be nice.

separate config example: (with pascal syntax of course)
attack slot = 2 (for attack slot 2, etc)
walk = 4 (Walking in the 4x4 field)

I'm not directly understanding how you want it directly. You want me to make it walk around in a path i understand that i can do that of course. So we'll have a 2x2 a 4x4 and a 6x6 = Every has a separate file and special syntaxes.

I'll have the attack value as a separate file too then = Attack slot 2 as a separate file. I can even make it use attack slot 2 if it's a special pokemon (shiny, rare)
Attack slot 1 = As a separate file.

Make a cave walking because colors and dimensions is different in there too. I'll have to make a path for that too.

I can do it. How much are you looking to pay for all this?

catched a shiny magikarp!

Old 10/26/2012, 14:41   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I bought this script, and it works really good!
- Im really impressed, especially over the support you get if it doesnt work for you!

Thumps up from me!
Looking forward to buying more scripts in the future!
Old 10/26/2012, 22:12   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 26
yeah, Only 1 Entry accs that registred October 2012...seems legit.
Old 10/26/2012, 23:33   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splaterchef View Post
yeah, Only 1 Entry accs that registred October 2012...seems legit.
Seems... Like... Your... Skeptical...

YEEAAAH
Old 10/28/2012, 16:53   #23

bump!!

Bot is still for sale

AIO SHINY CATCHER JUST RELEASED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10/28/2012, 20:17   #24 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I've been trying to buy your bots, I messaged you on skype and pokemmo (you blocked both my accounts)
Old 10/29/2012, 17:01   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayChaos View Post
I've been trying to buy your bots, I messaged you on skype and pokemmo (you blocked both my accounts)
Never blocked you... What's your skype let me add you ?
Old 11/02/2012, 15:48   #26

Still for sale!
Old 11/07/2012, 15:56   #27

Catched a shiny houndor

OUR BOT IS CURRENTLY THE BEST BOT OUT THERE.
Old 11/08/2012, 20:26   #28

Still selling & the record holder is me with 20 shinies in one month!

bump still selling!

bump! Still selling!
Old 11/10/2012, 00:59   #29 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hes legit. sold me 2 shinies. will do agian
Old 11/10/2012, 20:49   #30

Legit as ****!! BUMP FOR MA SALES.

Just got some new shines in
shiny staryu, marowak, crobat, vulpix and many others