Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Technical Support
You last visited: Today at 07:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Capable but disabled

Discussion on Capable but disabled within the Technical Support forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,551
Capable but disabled

Vorhin habe ich meinen Rechner neu aufgesetzt, Windows Installation lief wie immer ohne Probleme aber nach dem Neustart hat wurde mir
"ultra dma mode 5, s.m.a.r.t. capable but disable" angezeigt.
Ins Bios komme ich nur noch wenn ich die Festplatte abstecke, im Bios habe ich auch schon SMART angeschalten, beim starten wird mir aber immer noch "ultra dma mode 5, s.m.a.r.t. capable but disable" ausgegeben.

Wäre sehr dankbar wenn jemand einen Ratschlag oder sogar eine Lösung hätte.

Edit: Inzwischen habe ich alle Ports bei denen SMART möglich ist aktiviert, jetzt wird
"ultra dma mode 5, s.m.a.r.t. capable and OK" ausgegeben, Windows startet aber dennoch nicht.
Old 10/07/2011, 09:46   #2

elite*gold: 62
Received Thanks: 2,859
Naja, das beudeutet das das Board die S.M.A.R.T. Daten nicht lesen kann, das kann sowohl am Kabel als auch an der Platte liegen....

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Anyone capable of using hlapex ?
11/30/2010 - Lineage 2 - 2 Replies
Hello , As the topic says is anyone capable doin it ? :) I ve recently started to play on a interlude server on which i d like to we a bit more fun :P Therefor i m asking this :) I may offer smthin in return just pm me or leave me an answer here
what are GM capable of?
02/18/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 4 Replies
Hey guys, dont know if this is the right section, but i think its the most appropriate, cuz of yar experience of pserver i m wondering what Gms are capable of ok now i know atleast 1 GM command, that ghostmode + map teleport thing and some tools to announce msgs and so on.. but i m just wondering how Gms can inspect players. do they have something like a spy tool, that just tells em where every player exactly is and then by 1 click they just teleport themself next to the person or do...
A Request[To all those Capable]
02/16/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 5 Replies
Alright since my last post has been answered I'd like to ask a new question, better yet a Request to all those out there capable. I am unsure of how you make bypasses but I have tinkered around with CE and Packet Editing before but I am amateur at best. I am wondering if anyone out there can see if they can make a new bypass for Requiem for the English servers. As for the trainers I'd like to request one that is updated but seeing as how bypasses come first lets take one step at a...
Anyone capable making this?
05/11/2008 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
Invisibility hack lol! Is this hack possible to exist in this game? Well I have a request: If that don't exist can someone make me a wall hack or no delay hack(for quick skill grinding)? Thanks = ) Well I tried Twinr but it doesn't work for me cuz the error said "Windows cannot access the specified device,path,or file. You may not have the appropriate permission to access the item."
wondering if anyones capable of makin me a macro?
03/21/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
i been wondering if anyone could make ma a macro that could press say F2 and F3 for me repeatedly yet at the same time right click wherever i put the mouse. id be much obliged if anyone could eithet let me know how to make something that can do this, or if someone could create it. thanks a lot. nd ty for any feedback i get