Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 04:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

A Request[To all those Capable]

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
A Request[To all those Capable]

Alright since my last post has been answered I'd like to ask a new question, better yet a Request to all those out there capable.

I am unsure of how you make bypasses but I have tinkered around with CE and Packet Editing before but I am amateur at best[newbie]. I am wondering if anyone out there can see if they can make a new bypass for Requiem for the English servers.

[I am not requesting you spend your time doing this, I am requesting that if you are capable just try to tinker around with it and see what you come up with]

As for the trainers I'd like to request one that is updated but seeing as how bypasses come first lets take one step at a time.

Please and Thank You.

Old   #2

Yeah, ur right. I hope too that somebody has fun doing a bypass or tinkering around, cause I can`t help myself in that case. I dont know how to do/write a bypass and I just hope that one outthere who can is that nice that he/she gives it out to us, so we can have some fun too.

Old   #3

Well i've been trying since the amateur stuff is moderately easy but after that I haven't a clue how to do a bypass, and I also haven't a clue how to make a bot for this game.
Old   #4

HELIOS ? u are not [ELF] HELIOS ?

btw.. I LOVE ALL HELIOS HACKS !!!

Old   #5

It used to be pretty easy, just nop/jmp some conditional jumps and VOILA.
I think now, requiem sends packets to u and u gotta make a response to that...
Old   #6

I know who Elf is but I am not him. I've used the term Helios for Hacks ever since 1995 as Helios was the term friends and I could all use and a codename via the internet that the game sites could not verify was a hack or just something else. So sorry but I am not Elf, I am merely someone who uses the name Helios because even though I made it before his name, My friend and I have began using it as a universal term for Hack when we talk in game due to possible Game monitoring or Investigations.