Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Star Wars: The Old Republic > SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 21:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for a developer with experience at memory editing

Discussion on Looking for a developer with experience at memory editing within the SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Star Wars: The Old Republic category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for a developer with experience at memory editing

I'm planning on developing a bot, the idea and project itself is quite big so id be requiring at least 1 person to co-develop with me.
The bot will be written either on Java or C# so knowledge of either one would be good. But mainly memory editing ( viewing and "deciphering") is the must essential part.
If anyone is interested just add me on discord an drop me a message ^^
Discord: Noda#5343

Old 01/09/2020, 16:57   #2

elite*gold: 0
Any luck?

Tags
bot, c#, java, memory editing

« SWTOR PVE rotation bot? | - »

Similar Threads
[Selling] Saitou Lol Boosting | 8+Y Player Experience | 5+Y Boosting Experience EUW,EUNE,TR,RU
10/06/2018 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Are you tired of being stuck at your rank so soon til the end of the season? Well here is your solution... Me! I have 8 years of experience in League of Legends and I have experience as a booster on and off for 5 years now. I'm currently Diamond 3 on EUW and I've hit Masters this season and been High Diamond for 5 years now. Saitou - Summoner Stats - League of Legends
[Selling] Saitou Lol Boosting | 8+Y Player Experience | 5+Y Boosting Experience EUW,EUNE,TR,RU
10/05/2018 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Are you tired of being stuck at your rank so soon til the end of the season? Well here is your solution... Me! I have 8 years of experience in League of Legends and I have experience as a booster on and off for 5 years now. I'm currently Diamond 3 on EUW and I've hit Masters this season and been High Diamond for 5 years now. Saitou - Summoner Stats - League of Legends
[pk2 editing] hitcount color editing
08/16/2018 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Hey guys, i have a question and i hope i find any help here. When you attack a mob in silkroad, white numbers indicate the amount of damage you dealed to the mob. Now i want to change these white numbers to another color (e.g. blue). The numbers itself (as .ddj images) can be found in media.pk2/interface/hitcount. Now I extracted them from media.pk2, converted them to .jpg, changed the color, converted them back to .ddj and placed them back into the .media.pk2. Sadly w/o any...
[Buying] Anyone with experience in editing videos etc?
03/26/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
^ topic
Packet Editing Or CSV Editing That Is The Question!
11/25/2008 - Dekaron - 17 Replies
Well I'd just like to know what people like better packet or csv editing? I'll be the first to post a opinion, its easy to edit csv's if u got the already edited ones like I do, but like it was said in other threads, less lag and less dc's if u edit the packet file...... It's simple to edit csv's tho and make it work for the game, and its alot easier to read considering its seperated by line but some people can't seem to get it to work like how they were told!! so for them packet editing...