Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Sammlung] UntzBot Profile

Old   #76

elite*gold: 0
Anyone having issues with Polith?

Old   #77

Ich bin dadurch lv 56 geworden freu mich schon auf das maximal level

Old   #78

Alright I am missing something. I've run a few scripts and everything seems to fine apart form a few issues with timing etc. Nothing major.

What I am stuck on is adding a mission to the "mission select" drop down. Example: I have the "Imperial44Clouds.txt" file in both .\scripts and .\eventscripts but Imperial44Clouds doesnt show in the drop down in the GUI. Am I missing something?

Env:
Player/Ship: Imperial, Level 50 with Epic gear
System: Windows 7 x64
Res: 800x600
Version: UntzBot40x
Old   #79

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgoines View Post
Alright I am missing something. I've run a few scripts and everything seems to fine apart form a few issues with timing etc. Nothing major.

What I am stuck on is adding a mission to the "mission select" drop down. Example: I have the "Imperial44Clouds.txt" file in both .\scripts and .\eventscripts but Imperial44Clouds doesnt show in the drop down in the GUI. Am I missing something?

Env:
Player/Ship: Imperial, Level 50 with Epic gear
System: Windows 7 x64
Res: 800x600
Version: UntzBot40x
i am going to guess your running the free version? or an outdated version as you dont add it to the drop down its coded into the bot.

also here is my Republic48Impossible mission event coord and file requires grade 5 with EMP----is a must- and power conversion mod also invulnerable mod is nice too it uses it at second mine layer running 2000 delay with event sync- run on 800x600 windowed(obviously) but make sure resolution on high as event pickup on this one got tricky.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Republic48Impossible.zip (36.2 KB, 93 views)

Thanks
1 User
Old   #80

I donated,yep now I can see the higher level missions. The two "Imperial44Clouds.txt" with the proper delay's don't seem to win BUT the "Imperial40Polith.txt" does. My guess is I need to have the EMP. We'll see.
Old   #81

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgoines View Post
I donated,yep now I can see the higher level missions. The two "Imperial44Clouds.txt" with the proper delay's don't seem to win BUT the "Imperial40Polith.txt" does. My guess is I need to have the EMP. We'll see.
glad you got it working

does anyone happen to have a Rep 44 Zosha mission worth trying? i have failed to record one good enough to post but i shall keep trying
Old   #82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinxz View Post
So here's my final script i used for clouds44 imp mission up to lvl50. (botting 1-50 took me 5d10h, only with space-missions from lvl 12 (earliest point in the game to start with untz)

lvl 5 upgrades (~80% win)
DMG/IMMUNITY upgrades (necessary!)

Autofire ON
Autospin OFF
Recorded Delay 2000
Playback Delay 2200 (my playback was slightly faster after 5-10 runs, so i increased the delay)
win 7 x64, aero design, english client.
resulted in a 99% win script and carried me from 44 to 50 in about 24hours.

sincerely,

jinxz
I was REALLY hopeful for this one. I tried as directed, but those pesky Proton torpedoes just don't seem to shoot when they are supposed to, except for 1 of them. Can you confirm your resolution?

Anyone else have a working Imperial44Clouds or better yet Imperial48Ascendancy ?
Old   #83

elite*gold: 132
Polith Perfekt abgeschlossen inc Bonus. EQ sollte alles auf grad 5 sein. Zu anfang crashed ihr in 3 meteore wurde abgelenkt. Dennoch schaff ich die Mission mir über 70% HP Delay 2000 Timer, kein Event Timer! Aufgenommen mit 3.3 lite cracked by sheek
Have fun
Attached Files
File Type: txt Imperial40Polith.txt (143.3 KB, 119 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old   #84

kann mir jemand vielleicht ein Script für Pakuuni geben? Ich krieg das gegebene einfach nicht zum laufen.

Danke schon mal im Voraus
Old   #85

Exclamation

Huhu Leute,

an den Threadersteller:

Es wäre Zeit, mal alles neu zu ordnen:

Und zwar: Deutsche Versionen / Englische Versionen / Andere Versionen und, dann Rep oder Imp.

Dann könnte würde dieser Thread mal übersichtlich werden

------

ENG:

Hello, i said to the threadbeginner, he should sort his thread new.

german versions of scripts and english versions of scripts and some other languages. an sort by imperium or republic.....

Greetz / Grüße

edit: jeder der deutsche versionen hat kann sie ja mal schicken oder anhängen, dan füg ich das zusammen hier
Old   #86

Profiles from lvl 12 to 50 in about ~4 Days of pure playtime.
These Profiles are working with 99% winratio for me, Tomm0 requested them, so here they are.

English version, untzbot 3.3 used for this. delay is usually 2000 but it may vary, depending on your computer.

have fun with them,

jinxz
Attached Files
File Type: rar Profiles.rar (137.1 KB, 563 views)
Thanks
6 Users
Old   #87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinxz View Post
Profiles from lvl 12 to 50 in about ~4 Days of pure playtime.
These Profiles are working with 99% winratio for me, Tomm0 requested them, so here they are.

English version, untzbot 3.3 used for this. delay is usually 2000 but it may vary, depending on your computer.

have fun with them,

jinxz
Thanks Jinxz and tomm0
Old   #88

@ Imperial20NezPeron the bot shoots very strange and crashed in the astroids. i used german swtor version is this the reason?
Old   #89

I have been watching this thread id say since it's creation. All of the Clouds44 missions I try are functional but off time. Using Poliath40 to get cred and get to 50 is a pain in the nuts does any one have any better mission scripts of cloud or the higher missions? I dont care if it is in event or timer. Thank you very much for your time.
Old   #90

can someone explain to me, what is the difference if i put the profiles in the eventscripts folder and scripts folder?
i'm confused. thanks,.