Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Star Wars: The Old Republic > SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 23:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[NEW RELEASE!] SWTOR Maestro Warzones -- Premium PvP Bot

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[NEW RELEASE!] SWTOR Maestro Warzones -- Premium PvP Bot

Hey ElitePvPers, I'm here to proudly announce to the community the official release of SWTOR Maestro Warzones, our premium PvP commendations/credits/XP bot for Star Wars: The Old Republic; I know Epvp members will like it a lot.

MMO Maestro Store -- NOW OPEN!

Full SMW Members forum permissions, including access to our SMW and Maestro protected content, will all be updated to your account 100% automatically. Download Link available in our SMW Downloads and Support forum.

Please see for a brief overview of SWTOR Maestro; for detailed usage information and features, please consult the download link:

(It's very straightforward, so no detailed user manual required. )

Please post on this thread any generic concerns or questions you may have, and I'll address each and every one best I can. Specific support questions should be directed to our new forums, MMOMaestro.com/forums.

CURRENT PRICING
US$.97/1-Day Membership Subscription
US$7.95/1-Month Membership Subscription
US$19.95/3-Month Membership Subscription

Red Blade

P.S. If I don't get back to your post or PM immediately, please wait 6-12 hours before posting; temporary unresponsiveness simply means I'm busy, or, less likely, sleeping. :P

100% FREE until further notice.

NOTE: SMW still technically in "beta." We need to have our new members -- that means YOU -- provide feedback before we can update it further. Please post in our forums so we know what you want!

Thanks
3 Users
Old   #2

Wow, nice work respect i test it in few minutes okay?

#thx given

Thanks
1 User
Old   #3

Guys is it possible to use this bot free pay? i mean not pay for subscription?If yes than how?
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexanderfox View Post
Guys is it possible to use this bot free pay? i mean not pay for subscription?If yes than how?
Maestro is down indefinitely, though it may be back up in a few weeks. Please see the top of the relevant mmomaestro.com forum(s) for announcements.

Old   #5

Gunna haveto check it out when its back up.