Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Star Wars: The Old Republic > SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 12:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] Ares PVP 3.0 - Now with memory editing ! + bonus

Old   #91

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPhoenix23 View Post
It would be extremely helpful if you would post a video of how yours is setup with the current patch and everything. I'm seeing older videos, but the current UI etc.. is very different than January.

Screenshots would also be helpful.
Novare coast script or whatever would also be helpful.

Thanks!

Huttball doesn't work as intended. My toon jumps to the bottom and runs into walls lol
thats a good idea,...because i have the lifetime license and i canīt use the bot...

Old   #92

The bot working

Old   #93

Is anyone else just running round in circles in the start area? Is there a way to fix/reconfigure that?

And I just tried to que for a warzone and it was the one you have to press space bar to enter... so it sat there for a few minutes and then kicked me out cuz the bot never pressed space bar :-/

If it doesn't get working within my month membership, I'll just stick with maestro, which seems to work... but i think they use xy which i think might be detectable?
Old   #94

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanfblat View Post
@Mystraht Look at this pls:

everytime I start the Bot, it just moves the Mouse at the same position, and then does nothing.
Same Problem and buy premium