Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Suggestions & Feedback
You last visited: Today at 12:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Add support for Rumble.com

Discussion on Add support for Rumble.com within the Suggestions & Feedback forum part of the General category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 100
Thumbs up Add support for Rumble.com

Rumble.com is a video platform much like Youtube.

Excerpt from their About page:

Why I ask for a support for this in forum is because Youtube has become strict and some of the videos that is being posted their as "showcase" or "guides" pertaining to cheats or hacks will be taken down for copyright and be blocked.

Rumble.com doesnt have that and cheat developers can freely post their videos there.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Free Rumble Fighter Carats
01/07/2012 - General Gaming Discussion - 29 Replies
Hiya, well recently I discovered a Rumble Fighter carat glitch when I was trying to hack the packet send files. It was purely accidental that I found it even lol. Well I can get anyone a maximum of 100k carats and thats it no more than that. Cause if I give you guys too much it'd be lame. You have to email me you username and password and birthdate you used for your account. ~~ most of you will be scared but whatever. It's first come first serve, first 15 accounts will get the 100k carats....
Who ever plays Rumble Fighter or Knows about Rumble fighter Am Selling Account
06/30/2011 - Trading - 0 Replies
Am selling account with 5 scrolls: Dragon-MB-ZtkD-Judo-And Shoot Boxing It has two Exos and one is Idol exo very rare 10 Cloth 4 accessories and 3 gloves 2 shoes i will also tell you how to money hack if you interested :P..... Pm me Also looking for account trade in 9dragons-and Silkroad online
Rumble Fighter
08/13/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 13 Replies
Hallo ihr Habe mir das Game Rumble Fighter gedownloadet weil ich finde das es von den screens her voll lustig aussieht. Jetzt habe ich das problem das ich es nicht starten kann weil ich nicht in "North America" wohne. Wie kann ich mein PC jetzt nochmal umstellen das das Game denkt das ich daher komme? Ich wusste das mal, aber irgendwie nicht mehr ^^ Also, danke für die hilfe