Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 00:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Free Rumble Fighter Carats

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Free Rumble Fighter Carats

Hiya, well recently I discovered a Rumble Fighter carat glitch when I was trying to hack the packet send files. It was purely accidental that I found it even lol. Well I can get anyone a maximum of 100k carats and thats it no more than that. Cause if I give you guys too much it'd be lame. You have to email me you username and password and birthdate you used for your account. ~~ most of you will be scared but whatever. It's first come first serve, first 15 accounts will get the 100k carats. Email me at . I show you guys a picture of my account. The only reason I'm doing this is cause i feel just a little bit guilty of being the only one cheating and getting lots of money. I'm releasing the glitch yet cause I KNOW people will over abuse it. I just hope it doesn't get patched too soon. Oh by the way so noob don't just spam make new accounts for the free carats. Your acc needs to be lvl 15 or higher.

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Thanks
12 Users
Old   #2

elite*gold: 81
Received Thanks: 2,239

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwntd View Post
Hiya, well recently I discovered a Rumble Fighter carat glitch when I was trying to hack the packet send files. It was purely accidental that I found it even lol. Well I can get anyone a maximum of 100k carats and thats it no more than that. Cause if I give you guys too much it'd be lame. You have to email me you username and password and birthdate you used for your account. ~~ most of you will be scared but whatever. It's first come first serve, first 15 accounts will get the 100k carats. Email me at . I show you guys a picture of my account. The only reason I'm doing this is cause i feel just a little bit guilty of being the only one cheating and getting lots of money. I'm releasing the glitch yet cause I KNOW people will over abuse it. I just hope it doesn't get patched too soon. Oh by the way so noob don't just spam make new accounts for the free carats. Your acc needs to be lvl 15 or higher.

Wow, "You know your sad when..."

And it's even sadder to the dumbshit ***** that fall for this. "Your acc needs to be lvl 15 or higher" Right there is a scam. If you can't see that then FAIL.
Old   #4

Fail is correct lmao like Crapsniper said.

Old   #5

kool gift me plz
Old   #6

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,151
seems like scam...
dont give him your account-data!!!
Old   #7

i gave him my stuff hardly got money any way
Old   #8

dude thats giving free carats we might get banned so its better if u make a new account n hack it right away
Old   #9

hey i need carats fast theres a upcoming tornament cal exo brawl coming in 2 weeks
Old   #10

i emailed this dude n he says he helped the max ammount of ppl so forget it
Old   #11

also notice member is a [junior]... and is not showing [join date] <-- when he joined this guy epically fails.
Old   #12

Your A ***** head...
he wants ur birthday so he can sale ur fking stuff... He wants it to be lvl 15 so he can aculy sale the sht...He wants your birthday and password so he can ACULY LOG IN!Seriously guys dont Do scams like this intill THEY SAY QUOTE:I found a Carot hack :].Tell Me YOUR CHARICTAR NAME so i can gift you what eva u want "and i only made an account for this website to say this... I really know how to hack unlike this ten year old lard ***...so im planning on doing sumthing bad to his acount ^^ Oh and the dumshits that fell for this scam... CHECK YOUR SENT LIST AND SEE WHAT HIS FKING CHARICTAR NAME IS SO U CAN REPORT HIS FAT ***...oh any by the way if its a "GLITCH" and not a hack... you shouldnt give a **** if ppl abuse it..you shouldnt give a **** if people get caught... AND IF IT IS A GLITCH PEOPLE SHOULD KNOW HOW EZ IT IS SINCE GLITCHES ARNT NEED FOR TOOLS LIKE HACKS U **** HEAD... im sorry but i just hate u so much i just wana hack your e-mail,take yer username and password amd burn all ur stuff
You Just Got hit by darkjester fever ^^ Take this blog down or youll wish you never did this
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #13

u could hack ppl`s acc by knowing there birthday and selling all there stuff and gifting ur self dont trust that i fell for that once and never again
Thanks
1 User
Old   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwntd View Post

ya i sent u the email on this date and time 11/22/2009 @8:30AM
Thanks
1 User
Old   #15

so fail XD this guys scams XD so sad?he has to hack ppl?or noobs? wow?so sad?

Thanks
1 User