Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Suggestions & Feedback
You last visited: Today at 06:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

About false reports

Discussion on About false reports within the Suggestions & Feedback forum part of the General category.

Old 07/05/2018, 18:34   #16

elite*gold: 871
The Black Market: 1166/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,825
Quote:
Originally Posted by john7798 View Post
exactly,this is complete stupidity.i think negative feedback should be allowed only if the trade is verified thru RAT!!!
In this Case each User should receive an Instant Ban when they dont Trade with Rat pls :Kappa:

Its good like it ist now... Most scams happens due to unexperienced users who get scammed without using the rat system therefore its good to let those people post their feedback in fact its Not allowed to just write scammer.

Every TE has the possibillity to write his side of the story.
Old 07/05/2018, 18:44   #17
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepismagic View Post
In this Case each User should receive an Instant Ban when they dont Trade with Rat pls :Kappa:

Its good like it ist now... Most scams happens due to unexperienced users who get scammed without using the rat system therefore its good to let those people post their feedback in fact its Not allowed to just write scammer.

i think there should be a vote regarding this, clearly people are getting impacted by this thing and mods only hear one side of the story
Old 07/05/2018, 19:41   #18

elite*gold: 182
Quote:
Originally Posted by john7798 View Post
exactly,this is complete stupidity.i think negative feedback should be allowed only if the trade is verified thru RAT!!!
This is not what i said at all.
I asked to remove scammer accusation without proofs (like screen of the payment / good sent) etc...

I was talking about the scammer accusations
Some people may abuse the customer and not send a trade request and scam them.
So it's ok if people help others to avoid scammers by commenting on a thread, but only if it has proofs.
Without trade request or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepismagic View Post

Ok, but what do you think about scammer accusations WITHOUT proofs ?
Like someone saying "look i talked to this guy, and he scammed me, sending screenshots of conversations, but nothing else" ?

No proofs of any payments, no proofs of anything that can show that this guy is a scammer ? Do you still think "it's good like it is ?"

Even if it's 500 words of accusation, if there is no proofs, doesnt matter if it's a long comment or not, it should be removed.
The fact that the only think that is forbbiden are "one word" accusations like "scammer !"

So if a random guy is sending this:

Quote:
He scammed me 140€ but i don't know how to put him -1 he diserves.

The discussion is in French and he lied to me about the Fact that he send me back my 140€.

I had a Person from Paypal at phone during 46:00 and he told me that the Screens about the payment are Fake and the Num of Transaction is not a good one.

He sended my 140€ to another E-mail and Falsified the 3 Screens he sended to me.
(The 3 screens were Taken at 22:30 and My Send was at 23:09 precisly).
Then it's the Proof of his Scam.

He never wanted to Call me to resolve this and Never wanted to ShareScreen me his Paypal account to show me the transaction.

He faked everything.

I have all the discussion if u want me to Show you.

This guy is a Kid, and a Scammer and he is part of the "ANTI-SCAM" Group ?

Let me laugh ! ! !

Then you have until Midnight To Send me back my money, or i will ask to put a -1 on your profile.
The guy never answer, never traded with, doesnt want to reply by PM, doesnt want to show any proofs, any screenshots ? Honestly, for 140€ i would even go to the local police.

What do you think about this kind of "feedback" ?
Thanks
1 User

Tags
paypal - e*gold