Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Suggestions & Feedback
You last visited: Today at 11:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Inspection of hacks

Discussion on Inspection of hacks within the Suggestions & Feedback forum part of the General category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 2831

The PUBG, H1Z1 and R6 Section are being flooded with a lot of scammers recently.

In my mind it should be more hard to create a thread in which you are selling a cheat.
A lot of them are also selling stolen or cracked software, which should also violate the rules, still, i see more and more people being scammed or creating threads to scam people.

For example i tested the cheat from Kradau a while ago, it did not work nor did he help.I just chargedbacked him for that 20$, even if i dont care much, what is making me more mad is that people like him are actually still around, and negative feedback wont remain on their threads, because its a violation of the rules, which is stupid, even negative feedback should remain, at least when it comes to hacks
Im requesting a full rework on how this works, and who i allowed to sell hacks.
You need to keep in mind that they even can steal data from your users.
People with 1 Post are trying to sell cheats, which is obviously not legitime, there should be a minimum amount of tbs/posts/time you need to be here to be approved.
I hope people are trying what im getting to say, its just ridiculous in my mind

Thanks for reading

Regards
Old 02/26/2018, 07:45   #2
eager to elevate

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,783
Nice suggestion.
Old 02/26/2018, 08:17   #3

elite*gold: 2831
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewfire View Post
Nice suggestion.
After 1 week of nobody giving a **** I obviously deleted it
Old 02/26/2018, 08:54   #4
eager to elevate

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,783
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shades View Post
After 1 week of nobody giving a **** I obviously deleted it
1 week, oh my ***.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/26/2018, 10:52   #5
ars aurea

elite*gold: 16449
Received Thanks: 5,666
Sorry if you feel being ignored as this was not our intention. In fact we check suggestions at least once a month (in our last meeting of the month). Therefore your topic would have come up to our agenda this week anyway (and in the worst case you have to wait ~ 4 weeks to get a official answer):

Quote:
It should also be noted that Admins and Community Managers will check current suggestions on a regular basis (at least once a month) and give feedback (e.g. "It's possible", "accepted", "needs more clarification" or "declined").

You can see in the other threads that we gave the community the opportunity to make comments and eventually we also made a post.

-----------------------

Quote:
A lot of them are also selling stolen or cracked software, which should also violate the rules, still, i see more and more people being scammed or creating threads to scam people.
Such threads violate our rules. You can help by reporting these threads.

Quote:
and negative feedback wont remain on their threads, because its a violation of the rules, which is stupid, even negative feedback should remain, at least when it comes to hacks

I have to correct you on this. As you can read in the announcement negative feedback remains in the correct thread if it doesn't violate any other rules.

Quote:
Im requesting a full rework on how this works, and who i allowed to sell hacks.
You need to keep in mind that they even can steal data from your users.
Our current Hack Inspection covers the check for malware

Quote:
People with 1 Post are trying to sell cheats, which is obviously not legitime, there should be a minimum amount of tbs/posts/time you need to be here to be approved.
Why should they automatically be not legitime? They can also be successful sellers known from other boards.