Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Starcraft 2
You last visited: Today at 16:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

working maphack for lotv?

Discussion on working maphack for lotv? within the Starcraft 2 forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question working maphack for lotv?

reply here or pn me with proof and price pls
Old 07/28/2018, 03:10   #2

did you ever find one?
Old 05/12/2020, 18:21   #3

I found one but it doesn't appear they actively advertise it to keep it on the down low, but I have been using it for a few weeks with no problem. I mainly only use the visual minimap so I look legit xD... But everything appears to work with no bugs.

Old 05/15/2020, 09:23   #4

SCAM ALERT

Quote:
Originally Posted by riflegod9 View Post
I found one but it doesn't appear they actively advertise it to keep it on the down low, but I have been using it for a few weeks with no problem. I mainly only use the visual minimap so I look legit xD... But everything appears to work with no bugs.

Do not sign up for anything this guy posts about, dude just scammed me quite convincingly and proceeded to block me from the disc server . STAY AWAY.
Old 05/16/2020, 01:04   #5

I do not sell anything, was just recommending the cheat provider I personally use... Have you tried contacting them? Did everything go smooth? I have not had any issues. Maybe you are jumping the gun?
Old 05/19/2020, 10:15   #6

Hi everyone, RIFLEGOD9 Put up a link to a Discord server on this page on this forum for a APEX HACK, which directed me to a person named XENCOBRA#6989 (aka KUB#6989) for a Bluetooth injection hack software for APEX, now after joining this link, I had been asked to pay $240 AUD through BITCOIN for this software, which i DID, due to RIFLEGOD9's post, this person has now asked RIFLEGOD9 to remove the post which he did obviously so he could scam more people, Discord user XENCOBRA has now Blocked me and changed his name to KUB#6989, not sure if RIFLEGOD9 is XENCOBRA but he is just as much part of this as XENCOBRA was and is trying to deny any involvement which is total BS. Do not trust these guys, I have saved everything. And will slowly expose these guys as time goes on. BIG SCAMMERS, and what a pathetic time to do it while COVID-19 is happening. I have embedded the images of the deleted post for this reason.

3rd and 4th image is RIFLEGOD9 POST that he deleted, and his PROFILE, the other images are for proof it was on this PVP FORUM, there are also affiliated names on RIFLEGOD9's profile which have also searched up my profile as well.
ALSO VERY STRANGE HOW ALL HIS DISCORD LINKS POSTED JUST SEEM TO EXPIRE, 3 POSTS NOW THAT RIFLEGOD9 HAS PUT UP ALL LINKS SEEM TO JUST EXPIRE, VERY STRANGE FOR IT TO EXPIRE SO QUICKLY FOR PEOPLE WHO WOULD ACTUALLY BE TRYING TO SELL THERE HACKS.
Old 05/19/2020, 11:35   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by riflegod9 View Post
I do not sell anything, was just recommending the cheat provider I personally use... Have you tried contacting them? Did everything go smooth? I have not had any issues. Maybe you are jumping the gun?
Well then inform your "hack provider" if it's not even supposedly YOU to immediately unblock me and the others and provide us with refunds or AT the VERY least, provide us with the services we paid for. WE have proofs of your doings and your discord. and will go further.