Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Starcraft 2
You last visited: Today at 02:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Co-op bot for grinding exp?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Co-op bot for grinding exp?

Does anyone know where I can find a bot for automated co-op games? Would like to get my hands on it

« Free boosting up to Diamond | Free SC2 Boost to Diamond with any race in a day :D »

Similar Threads
[Selling] PowerLevelMMO.com | Cheapest World of Tanks EXP Grinding Around! | 100k = 25$
12/30/2014 - World of Tanks Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, ElitePvPers PowerLevelMMO.com is offering quality hand leveling services for World of Tanks. All World of Tanks EXP Grinding is done by hand. We can earn approximately 100k Exp per day! Our levelers are very experienced and can play any type of tank you choose. Requires Tier 5 or higher tank(s). You MUST have a premium account or have gold on your account.
WTS: PowerLevelMMO.com | Cheapest EXP Grinding Around! | 100k = 25$ | 1000k = 150$
12/05/2014 - Trading - 74 Replies
Hello, ElitePvPers PowerLevelMMO.com is offering quality hand leveling services for World of Tanks. All World of Tanks EXP Grinding is done by hand. We can earn approximately 100k Exp per day! Our levelers are very experienced and can play any type of tank you choose. Requires Tier 5 or higher tank(s). You MUST have a premium account or have gold on your account.
Amateur FFXIV EXP/GRINDING Bot with autoit
09/05/2011 - Final Fantasy XIV - 28 Replies
Hi folks, (and please excuse my average english) I've made a little bot for final fantasy XIV, based on autoit and pixel detection (easy to set up), and i would appreciate any feedback on it. Just made a querty version but i don't know if it will work well on these keyboards. Basically the bot's features are : * Watch out for HP and MP. * Self Healing and almost unkillable * Uses buffs, abilites and weapon skills (you can configure it) * User interface to configure the keys...
[Mage] AOE Grinding (Ice Crown) EZY EXP!
12/02/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
As far as i know this spot is a nice spot to grind to level you get about 1k exp per kill. FROST MAGE AOE GRINDING SPOT LOOT: - 6-30 Silver a mob - 1-5 Frostweave Cloth (50% Chance to Drop from each) - Greens - Blues
Exp and gold grinding spot
02/09/2007 - WoW Guides & Templates - 6 Replies
Hi there, this might be very interesting for some of you guys: Location Firewing Post (eastern part of map) Mobs Warlocks