Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 05:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[QUESTION] Working Maphack + working MHS (EU)

Discussion on [QUESTION] Working Maphack + working MHS (EU) within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[QUESTION] Working Maphack + working MHS (EU)

Hey!

I just want to know if there is still a working maphack method, so i can put my low lv char to PI for example.

The other thing is the MHS. MHS's no skill delay is much faster than CE's (dont know why) but i cant make MHS work. Always when is search anything, it says no results found. Why is that?
Old 06/12/2012, 00:10   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squall15 View Post
I just want to know if there is still a working maphack method, so i can put my low lv char to PI for example.
I can tell you that this is not possible with an adress in a cheat table from CE ( or probably any other program)
Cabal has put in a check now.

Explanation:

Before the ep8 update:
You logged out and changed your map with the adress, so when you logged in cabal believed you were in that map

After ep8 update:
When you log out, cabal servers save the value of the map you are in at that moment.
So when you are logged out you can change it when you log in again, and you can see underneath the char select menu that the map changes.
But when you log in to the game, it asks the value from the cabal server -> result is you spawn in the map cabal remembered you were in.

Map hack might be possible by making the value cabal saves different (the map you desire to spawn in), but this is not possible with CE...
You need advanced internet hacking skills to be able to do this i think...
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/12/2012, 12:53   #3

1. load fixedmain
2. open process fixedmain
3. 2x click
4. click
5. copy this adress to 6.
7. click ok
8. right button on mhs and do "lock"

this adress is changing every time cabal is closed, so u have to copy adress many times.
edit.
remember to change values in mhs to 1
Old 06/12/2012, 12:57   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by StatBar View Post

1. load fixedmain
3. 2x click
4. click
7. click ok

this adress is changing every time cabal is closed, so u have to copy adress many times.
He wants a maphack and you give instructions and a pic about NSD...
Old 06/12/2012, 12:59   #5

Quote:
The other thing is the MHS. MHS's no skill delay is much faster than CE's (dont know why) but i cant make MHS work. Always when is search anything, it says no results found. Why is that?
I responsed to this, is it bad?
Old 06/12/2012, 13:16   #6

Quote:
I responsed to this, is it bad?
No my fault, i forgot it was about that too

Good work!
Old 06/12/2012, 14:05   #7

Quote:

1. load fixedmain
3. 2x click
4. click
7. click ok

edit.
remember to change values in mhs to 1
is it working for you? :\
I can't make it work. I add the address from CE to MHS, but MHS sais its unobtainable address... (Yes i opened fixedmain process)
Old 06/15/2012, 02:05   #8

Quote:
Hey!

Maphack
Value= ****** ice = 1
Desert Scream = 2
Green Despari =3
And SO on.. Just View ur MAP in game "M" and MAP value was listed accordingly..
go to ****** ice.. search for 1 then scan then DS searrch for 2 then next scan go to DS and Search 3 just repeeat the process until u have a handful of FOUNDS in adress.. then change value to 11 freeze select charcter.. BOOM... if u follow the instruction u shud be in PORTA after select character.
Old 06/15/2012, 05:51   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanyabeleren View Post
Maphack
Value= ****** ice = 1
Desert Scream = 2
Green Despari =3
And SO on.. Just View ur MAP in game "M" and MAP value was listed accordingly..
go to ****** ice.. search for 1 then scan then DS searrch for 2 then next scan go to DS and Search 3 just repeeat the process until u have a handful of FOUNDS in adress.. then change value to 11 freeze select charcter.. BOOM... if u follow the instruction u shud be in PORTA after select character.
This is has been updated when ep8 came out so it doesn''t work anymore...
Old 06/15/2012, 17:16   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by strontklit View Post
This is has been updated when ep8 came out so it doesn''t work anymore...
really? so iguess i have to do my homework .. ep8 is coming out in our server in 2 weeks....

u can also private message me to help me outta here ^^.. that will be great man... thanx ^^
Old 06/15/2012, 17:43   #11

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 1,946
@tanyabeleren
yes, it's gone forever as soon as your server hits ep8, make sure all your low level chars are in BI or a low level map, else it'll be stuck on the high level map forever and ever and ever and ev... ;P
Old 06/15/2012, 20:06   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartbilf View Post
@tanyabeleren
yes, it's gone forever as soon as your server hits ep8, make sure all your low level chars are in BI or a low level map, else it'll be stuck on the high level map forever and ever and ever and ev... ;P
PK till Jail -> Warp Center
Old 06/15/2012, 20:27   #13

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 1,946
Quote:
PK till Jail -> Warp Center
And ever and ever and ev...
Old 06/15/2012, 22:34   #14

BB+ = problem solved