Right, I'm having issue with Fire skills, I want to completely remove the skill group, if I don't edit skillgroup.txt and skillmasterydata.txt it shows up like this:
If I change the skillgroup.txt and skillmasterydata.txt to this:
Right, I'm having issue with Fire skills, I want to completely remove the skill group, if I don't edit skillgroup.txt and skillmasterydata.txt it shows up like this:
If I change the skillgroup.txt and skillmasterydata.txt to this:
Skill added but not visible in skill tab, and cant add to skill bar. 02/16/2024 - SRO PServer Questions & Answers - 4 Replies Hi guys, i'm trying to modify cleric skill but i end up with a visual bug.
As you can see in the picture, skill not display level, as long as i add skill points reduced, but i cant pick skill and put it to skill bar.
I kinda sure server side is good, just the media side, it will be nice if someone can have solution for this bug. Thank in advance !
Project Issue / Sro_client Issue / Help if you can!! 09/08/2019 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies There's thousands of edits i want to make on the sro_client.exe but i don't want to regret later because i choosed the wrong sro_client.exe to build in, so help me guys with a good sro_client.exe to build my project on
I see many servers with virusless sro_client.exe that i prefer to use, but i with no knowledge of what did they edit on it, i can't use it
So i need a Sro_client.exe with 3 conditions
1. No Edits
2. No Virus
3. Fit with vsro 1.88
The answers will be really...
Strange issue with mbot crack , looking if any people had similar issue 04/29/2017 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies After many years without playing any silkroad private servers i ended come back, but after download mbot to run it, i tried run the cracked vesion download directly from joysro forum , but when i run that i get blue screen. Was looking if someone had simillar issue since nowadays i'm using W10 , in the build 15063.138 , so i was wondering if it could be a issue with the softwere or related to hardwere since i'm using a laptop nowadays.
[Help]Skill point per level issue 04/18/2014 - Shaiya PServer Development - 5 Replies I've tried editing the PS_Game.exe to have the server give out 9 skill points each level.
Edited the PS.Game on olly with this:
Code:
ADD WORD PTR DS:,9If you Kill a Mob and as soon as your going to level, the Game crashes. All other services keep running exept the ps_game, I don't understand why.
I edited the skill re-set stone and it gives the 9 points per level correctly, how ever level'ing wise it will not and does the previously stated error.
Any Help at all with this issue...
Unknown Skill Issue 05/16/2007 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies Hi, i just pressed by mistake the BotLogin Botom on isrobot, and the skills start showing perfectly !
Just press the botom whitout putting any infos !
+k if i didnt help
-k if it helped ( err cant do that -_-' )