Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Project Issue / Sro_client Issue / Help if you can!!

Discussion on Project Issue / Sro_client Issue / Help if you can!! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 14
Exclamation Project Issue / Sro_client Issue / Help if you can!!

There's thousands of edits i want to make on the sro_client.exe but i don't want to regret later because i choosed the wrong sro_client.exe to build in, so help me guys with a good sro_client.exe to build my project on

I see many servers with virusless sro_client.exe that i prefer to use, but i with no knowledge of what did they edit on it, i can't use it

So i need a Sro_client.exe with 3 conditions
1. No Edits
2. No Virus
3. Fit with vsro 1.88

The answers will be really appreciated, since i have been searching for this for a really long time...

Thanks in advance.
Old 08/29/2019, 17:50   #2

elite*gold: 0
My best advise is to use the original sro_client.exe from the blitzkrieg files.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/29/2019, 18:05   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by _SGA_ View Post
My best advise is to use the original sro_client.exe from the blitzkrieg files.
I will search for a link for it now, and if u have one please share so i don't download something else.
Old 08/29/2019, 18:28   #4

I added it to attachment.
There are two different files in there.
sro_client.exe - this is a original sro_client with only one modification and it's that xtrap is disabled.
1-xtrap.exe - is the original sro_client without any modifications at all. xtrap isn't disabled in this one.
Attached Files
File Type: rar sro_client.rar (5.35 MB, 43 views)
Old 08/30/2019, 12:44   #5

Quote:
I added it to attachment.
There are two different files in there.
sro_client.exe - this is a original sro_client with only one modification and it's that xtrap is disabled.
1-xtrap.exe - is the original sro_client without any modifications at all. xtrap isn't disabled in this one.

i really appreciate your answers, but both have a really a lot of viruses, there's a lot of servers with clean ones, but i can't use it, since i don't knew the edits they made

i just need a clean sro_client.exe with no edits.
Old 08/30/2019, 13:01   #6

The one I shared has ZER0 edits, it's the original one, I can't do anything about it. It's antivirus companies faults.

It's JOYMAX policy, when these files got stolen JOYMAX notified all major antivirus companies to show false positives on these files to prevent spreading the files even more.

So the original sro_client will be showing the most viruses, only the highly edited ones one show that much viruses since antiviruses won't be able to recognize it that it's the stolen file from joymax.

As you can see the file is last modified on 2011!
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/30/2019, 14:14   #7

Quote:
The one I shared has ZER0 edits, it's the original one, I can't do anything about it. It's antivirus companies faults.

It's JOYMAX policy, when these files got stolen JOYMAX notified all major antivirus companies to show false positives on these files to prevent spreading the files even more.

So the original sro_client will be showing the most viruses, only the highly edited ones one show that much viruses since antiviruses won't be able to recognize it that it's the stolen file from joymax.

As you can see the file is last modified on 2011!
i understand, but how can we fix this issue ?!
there's so much servers with 0 false virus

there should be a way to get rid of this...
Old 09/08/2019, 18:58   #8

elite*gold: 1476
All sro_client exes have some false positive viruses, even ISRO. Check the "viruses".