Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Questions & Answers
You last visited: Today at 10:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Skill added but not visible in skill tab, and cant add to skill bar.

Discussion on Skill added but not visible in skill tab, and cant add to skill bar. within the SRO PServer Questions & Answers forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Skill added but not visible in skill tab, and cant add to skill bar.

Hi guys, i'm trying to modify cleric skill but i end up with a visual bug.

As you can see in the picture, skill not display level, as long as i add skill points reduced, but i cant pick skill and put it to skill bar.

I kinda sure server side is good, just the media side, it will be nice if someone can have solution for this bug. Thank in advance !
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CLERICSKILL.jpg (57.3 KB, 166 views)
Old 05/10/2020, 09:58   #2

Received Thanks: 1,457
its client side problem you can add skill visible without adding in database (but will not work you only see the skill ) !!
are you sure you have adding in skilldata_enc and the right mastery tab
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/10/2020, 11:52   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorseGodTyr View Post
its client side problem you can add skill visible without adding in database (but will not work you only see the skill ) !!
are you sure you have adding in skilldata_enc and the right mastery tab
Hi Norse, thank for your reply. I will explain it more clearly

- I'm trying to combine all EU class into 1 tab (all tab into melee tree)
- Warrior and Rogue mastery dont have any problem.
- All other class: Wizard, Warlock, Bard, Cleric had the same issue as i mention above.
- I'm pretty sure skilldata in DB and client are match because i can run server normality and i can login game without any problem or crash.

I think my problem is about skill tab, do you have any idea how to resolve this problem ?

This is my skillmastery.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (476.7 KB, 151 views)
Old 05/11/2020, 20:34   #4

Solved

Solution: Check skilldata_enc between sever side and client side.
Old 02/16/2024, 03:00   #5

i have same problem,i can add skill but it dont visible and i can use it..I check the _charskill and it is already learned. using csro-r files plz help.