Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Guide] Fix the loop bug in DB-Bot

Discussion on [Guide] Fix the loop bug in DB-Bot within the SRO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Guide] Fix the loop bug in DB-Bot

i know a lot of people got problems with "bot is not opening any npc's"

i got a solution for it...

unpack a brand new swsro2 map on your pc. replace it with the sro client's + media.pk2. now just unpack your bot at the same file ,also unpack the crack. use the crack and start the bot now with the option english patch. also delete your dump files in your swsro folder might work^^

if you did everything what i said loop should work now without any problems!!!

happy botting!!!

Please admin first check this^^ its the media+clients
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/09/2010, 18:01   #2

#Approved

But could you be just a little clearer?

It's hard to understand what you mean by "replace it with the sro client's + media.pk2."
Old 05/09/2010, 21:57   #3

The loop doesn't and won't work because storage is moved in this ZCSZ so the coords db bot uses are wrong, they have to make a special version with ZCSZ NPC coordenates to make it work, that's why everyone's bots stucks at storage>_>
Old 05/10/2010, 13:42   #4

or you set your spawnpoint to hotan.
Old 05/11/2010, 00:18   #5

I have problem because my bot starts dialgue window with npcs but no other reaction i must click by my self for right option then bot storage items, repair eq and buy potions. How to fix it? When i'll do that what did you write my problem will be fixed? But why should i download swsro2 map+media when im playing on swsro1. I dont understand it.
Old 05/11/2010, 06:56   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by robson007 View Post
I have problem because my bot starts dialgue window with npcs but no other reaction i must click by my self for right option then bot storage items, repair eq and buy potions. How to fix it? When i'll do that what did you write my problem will be fixed? But why should i download swsro2 map+media when im playing on swsro1. I dont understand it.
what this Proplem Object id=0please answer me !!
and pot not work !!
Old 05/11/2010, 09:10   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeVeR2Die View Post
what this Proplem Object id=0please answer me !!
and pot not work !!

IDK. I have problem with npcs! Bot stucks at all of them! He only opens dialogue window and nothing more. Help me plz!
Old 05/12/2010, 19:50   #8

yea me too my bot worked great until i try to change the script
i think is something with the walkscript
Old 05/12/2010, 19:51   #9

I understood this part ''unpack a brand new swsro2 map on your pc. replace it with the sro client's + media.pk2. ''

but this part.. ''now just unpack your bot at the same file'' ...

you want me to extract the bot in the same folder as where SWsro got installed? or what do you mean?

Cheerz ^^

Reply please
Old 05/12/2010, 20:04   #10

Received Thanks: 1,455
I have a fix for the loop in SWSRO OR MYSRO OR SJSRO not zszc
That bug when account start move small moves when he teleported to town
Old 05/13/2010, 00:59   #11

where do i get walk scripts? i need one from hotan to roc mountains currently botting atm in roc im lvl 78 and loop is not working right so where can i get a script
Old 05/13/2010, 02:13   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebash View Post
I understood this part ''unpack a brand new swsro2 map on your pc. replace it with the sro client's + media.pk2. ''

but this part.. ''now just unpack your bot at the same file'' ...

you want me to extract the bot in the same folder as where SWsro got installed? or what do you mean?

Cheerz ^^

Reply please
Yep xD yeye i will try to edit my first post tomorrow when i wake up ;X
Old 05/13/2010, 11:50   #13

in 30 mins i will upload the client+medie file where i was talking about. Of course it will be checked first by the admins^^
Old 05/13/2010, 14:03   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by kubi1993 View Post
in 30 mins i will upload the client+medie file where i was talking about. Of course it will be checked first by the admins^^
So that means that now we'll be able to loop on ZCSZ?
Old 05/13/2010, 22:44   #15

this is just for people who got problems on the SWSRO i have no idea if it will also work on ZCSZ