Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ Request ] Loop Guide // db-bot 0.9a problem

Discussion on [ Request ] Loop Guide // db-bot 0.9a problem within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[ Request ] Loop Guide // db-bot 0.9a problem

Hi, I wanted to ask could someone from ZSZC server post a detailed guide on how to use loop , because i have been trying all kind of things.. but max i got was that my bot ran to storage and thats all

Now for the 0.9a problem, i lauch the bot everything should be fine he is potting BUT when i take him to spot at the right bar all the time i get Invalid target message, no clue what to do so im sticking with 0.8

Well i hope someone will be kind enough to answer also if some information is needed from my side I'll be here to answer
Old 06/06/2010, 14:29   #2

elite*gold: 0
For ZSZC work only dbBot v0.8... bot don't put to storage any items because storage was moved.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[REQUEST]DB Bot loop map
08/19/2010 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Hi all I wanna a map on website to record cords for the loop Example : You go to website and you see map you click teleport and when you click , ur click will be recorded and then you go to db bot and copy it into ur .txt loop file I saw that thread before about it I need it
SRO-DB Bot Loop Problem
06/02/2010 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
Hallo ich habe Loop eingestellt in HP (Medium) 200 MP (Medium) 400 UniveralPills 100 habe loop auch Reordet (vom Pot Trader) Saved und Loaded in DW passirt nix und in HT Rennt er gegen Mauer öffnet kein storage ... rennt gerade aus zur Mauer Version 0.8 (ZSZC)
db bot loop problem
06/02/2010 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
for some reason my bot wont loop when it spawns on hotan on zszc server, is this a common problem? or just mine, and yah i downloaded the addon and everything, but just wont loop.
[Guide] Fix the loop bug in DB-Bot
05/24/2010 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 20 Replies
i know a lot of people got problems with "bot is not opening any npc's" i got a solution for it... unpack a brand new swsro2 map on your pc. replace it with the sro client's + media.pk2. now just unpack your bot at the same file ,also unpack the crack. use the crack and start the bot now with the option english patch. also delete your dump files in your swsro folder might work^^ if you did everything what i said loop should work now without any problems!!! happy botting!!!
problem with the loop
05/11/2010 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
first time it worked 24/7 none stop now and i donnu why.. after it dies one time/go back to city cuz no pots he instead of going to repair and repot and then go train.. he just walk around town like a morong and stop when he get stuck to a pole or something... plz help me!!!!!