Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Media.pk2 And Music.pk2 Made by D4rKWoLF

Discussion on Media.pk2 And Music.pk2 Made by D4rKWoLF within the SRO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Media.pk2 And Music.pk2 Made by D4rKWoLF

hello I made a media pk2 and a music pk2 it got unique map new skill bar new mp hp bar and some other nice stuff,This is the Media.pk2 3.0 from KingLi with new stuff,

Media.pk2

Music.pk2

and no I don't got virus-total scan log because the file is to big and I have scanned it with a lot of virus programs and there is no virus and I made it so I know there is no virus

Credits Media.pk2 Made By D4rKWoLF Music.pk2 Made By TheRealHero

Here is some screenshots

Old 05/24/2010, 20:50   #2

you made nothing new its all media templates of sromax
Old 05/24/2010, 20:56   #3

yes i know but there is no media.pk2 out that has it not what i have seen if you know a already released media.pk2 that works whit swsro and got the fixed bugs from 3.0 then please go a head and show me smart guy

and i have not seen the sromax before seens yesterday, so i think am not the only 1
Old 05/25/2010, 14:52   #4

useless -.-
Old 05/25/2010, 16:58   #5

lol asslicker your a sad person arnt you lol not evry 1 know that there is a pk2 extractor so i made it for pll that dont got time for it or dont know that there is 1 so no its not useless EPIC FAIL Asslicker

Asslicker if you got nothing nice to say then dont say any thing at all
Old 05/25/2010, 21:30   #6

Well, I don't see anything that made by you at all...every single edit in Media.pk2 is with DeSwa PK2 Templates.

but thanks anyway.