For the ppl that think that ECSRO will stop their servers - they will probably be the first ones to find how to fix although I don't think disabling the stalling is the right way
Most probably Sjsro will be down for quite a time or will just leave this like they do with everything. SWSro should have no problem fixing that by even a better way than ECSro (but they still lagggg :P).
Btw I just figured out that this can actually mean more money to everyone
well we will not see this fixed any time with their compiled server file ****, as this kinda stuff is not in the database and also they are pretty inexperienced.
They are all pretty ****** and they probably know that now, Ocean is in his flat with gun to his head, realised his only life support is gone.
so if I got 2 suns and switch(you know in your example you switch arrows and global and global turn into dark colour) then I will have on both players 2 suns?(both my characters will get sun?)
In others words...If I want to dupe SUN for example I have to use sun instead of global and switch it with arrows?
About money...It has to be LuckyPowder 9D or I can use item wich is more expensive?
well we will not see this fixed any time with their compiled server file ****, as this kinda stuff is not in the database and also they are pretty inexperienced.
They are all pretty ****** and they probably know that now, Ocean is in his flat with gun to his head, realised his only life support is gone.
I like the way that you've *perfectly* described it.
Of course they can "fix" it in one way only, to completely disable trading in this game.
which will be obviously worst than the dupping itself, MMORPG are economy based.
I like the way that you've *perfectly* described it.
Of course they can "fix" it in one way only, to completely disable trading in this game.
which will be obviously worst than the dupping itself, MMORPG are economy based.
Or..They may wait till SWSRO will fix it..and they will buy from there^^
Or..May He will pay some experience ppl from joymax ( joke )..somebody who know with Silkroad "can be eat"^^
I like the way that you've *perfectly* described it.
Of course they can "fix" it in one way only, to completely disable trading in this game.
which will be obviously worst than the dupping itself, MMORPG are economy based.
yeah they can disable things I know that ^^, they are probably disabling all these things at the moment like guild and that, because they have not pin-pointed the problem area.
perhaps they will be lame and say
Quote:
Sorry people due to the duping glitch, we have permanently disabled exchanging, we ask our users to make any transactions through stalls or dropping in the future!"
regards your ecsro-team"
Quote:
Or..They may wait till SWSRO will fix it..and they will buy from there^^
Or..May He will pay some experience ppl from joymax ( joke )..somebody who know with Silkroad "can be eat"^^
swSRO are in the same position they can edit the physical code of the server files only database stuff.
i love it
and i mention 1 good reason for it.
They don't care about use players ,so why would we care about they'r economy or **** like that.When they wil respect us and suport our game play then maybe then we might care but now...i don't give a **** about ecsro servers or any pservers...