You last visited: Today at 22:24
Advertisement
[EXPLOIT] Items & gold dupe.
Discussion on [EXPLOIT] Items & gold dupe. within the SRO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the SRO Private Server category.
12/21/2009, 22:02
#76
elite*gold: 10
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 315
Received Thanks: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Oriya9
I wasn't into SRO that much lately, but I'm pretty sure it depends in which server you play.
for example, 10D Lucky Powders on ECSRO were 1M to the NPC few months ago (it isn't like that right now, as far as I've understand).
so it was 50M per stack, which means 24x50 = 1.2B, in one trade.
in other words, every server can choose it's own prices so just find out which one will grant you more profit.
I don't speak German, sorry.
this is sick, you are destroying the servers, now they are gonna be down for at least 2 days, nice work ! really nice!
anyway they will rollback the server
12/21/2009, 22:03
#77
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 1
can you make a video?
12/21/2009, 22:04
#78
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,710
Received Thanks: 1,612
wow. Srsly. I don't get it. Whats not to like here?
I give a big thanks to oriya!
You noob heads will complain about the servers less when they are off, than when they were on :/
12/21/2009, 22:04
#79
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 394
Received Thanks: 201
ah stop crying ecsro was dieing anyway...wanna know who's killing it? Ocean and his ******* Team.......ffs only 10year olds can't realise that
12/21/2009, 22:05
#80
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 1,340
Received Thanks: 686
Do you all understand that all servers are going to suffer from that? A way to fix this is to disable stall network at all I guess so one way or another they are going to find a way but "Happy new year" you aren't going to play sro this holiday xD
12/21/2009, 22:07
#81
elite*gold: 10
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 315
Received Thanks: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Kaan17
can you make a video?
****** FACEPALM TO,
1. are too ****** stupid to read and understand a thread?
2. you are destroying the server
3. **** idiot
12/21/2009, 22:08
#82
elite*gold: 94
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 569
Received Thanks: 1,497
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Kaan17
can you make a video?
As I said earlier, I will make a video tutorial later on this week.
12/21/2009, 22:09
#83
elite*gold: 15
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 448
Received Thanks: 218
lol they disabled the items trading
12/21/2009, 22:11
#84
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 1,340
Received Thanks: 686
Well ECSRO already are trying to stop this so the other servers will just watch and learn
12/21/2009, 22:12
#85
elite*gold: 40
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,202
Received Thanks: 259
lol.. you cant stall anything on ecsro anymore.. atleast not on vip
12/21/2009, 22:12
#86
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,710
Received Thanks: 1,612
Why do people flame so much! I'm not 100% sure why oriya is doing this, but I still have a pretty good idea! anyway everyone keep on duping!!!!!!!!!!!
12/21/2009, 22:12
#87
elite*gold: 94
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 569
Received Thanks: 1,497
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Davincibg
Well ECSRO already are trying to stop this so the other servers will just watch and learn
Exactly, no trading, at all.
12/21/2009, 22:12
#88
elite*gold: 1149
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,534
Received Thanks: 383
they disabled now the stall
12/21/2009, 22:12
#89
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 580
Received Thanks: 282
They blocked arrow from sell ^^
EDIT: THEY BLOCK ALL!
12/21/2009, 22:19
#90
elite*gold: 280
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 2,818
Received Thanks: 3,483
haha ecsro blocked all kinds of exchange and stalls
funny to see that kind of "bugfix" in a game with a story fulley based on trading stuff
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:25 .