just for fun tryed on ECSRO Public
and it working 100%
you can dupe : Globals , Reverse,instant scrolls,dmg scrolls,transport pets,skill edit potions,defender switch items,and the scrolls that revive you back to life,and 10k arrows item mall.
Nope actually not many people are aware of this exploit,but as Oriya suggested,all the members here should have the chance to see and use this exploit,therefore the thread stays untouched.
dude. no offense. but. look at the visitor statistic off this page.
Nope actually not many people are aware of this exploit,but as Oriya suggested,all the members here should have the chance to see and use this exploit,therefore the thread stays untouched.
For my own sake,I copied whole tut into a .doc file so I'll keep this even if someone selfish will delete it from here,yes I mean mods,no offence but that's the true,wanna have perfect serv without buggers? Just make your own.
THANKS TO ORIYA!
You're the best!
Gonna try it on sun,w00h00 if it'll success,i can trade it for every sun someone will copy,****,how exciting, if someone has 9dg sun and dupied it,hella low price,w00ah..!
selling 5k destroyer rondos is worth a lot more :P
just replace 5k void rondos by 1 destroyer rondo all the time :P
I wasn't into SRO that much lately, but I'm pretty sure it depends in which server you play.
for example, 10D Lucky Powders on ECSRO were 1M to the NPC few months ago (it isn't like that right now, as far as I've understand).
so it was 50M per stack, which means 24x50 = 1.2B, in one trade.
in other words, every server can choose it's own prices so just find out which one will grant you more profit.