If my bot is so **** and its not real. I want you to make your own perfect bot, no auto select. Lets see how it turns out eh?
Actually.. This isn't a bot.
A bot is an illegal program that sends packets.
On the other hand I don't think this sends any packets at all since it's just a keypresser.
I would recommend you sniffing some packets and making an actual bot. It will take longer, but atleast it would be a normal bot, that would do much more functions than that. And + it's not hard.
A software program that imitates the behavior of a human, as by querying search engines or participating in chatroom or IRC discussions.
It fits that description quite nicely. It imitates human behavior, so your "definition" of a bot is incorrect. Maybe there are different kinds of bots?
A packet bot and my type.
A software program that imitates the behavior of a human, as by querying search engines or participating in chatroom or IRC discussions.
It fits that description quite nicely. It imitates human behavior, so your "definition" of a bot is incorrect. Maybe there are different kinds of bots?
A packet bot and my type.
Actually.. This isn't a bot.
A bot is an illegal program that sends packets.
On the other hand I don't think this sends any packets at all since it's just a keypresser.
I would recommend you sniffing some packets and making an actual bot. It will take longer, but atleast it would be a normal bot, that would do much more functions than that. And + it's not hard.
Your signature fit for you.
Stupid Idiot.
anyone can have auto it and copy past some script kiddies and make a bot rofl.
Look what they released -.- 07/19/2010 - Diablo 2 - 3 Replies Rollback + dupemethod
I quiet cause this shit -.-
when is the new UCE will be released? 01/06/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 3 Replies when is the new UCE will be released?
please make a new one :(
[Released]Co - Web 08/14/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 8 Replies The idea came when i seen project co website liked it so much i had to make one o.o!
Please dont flame took 5 minutes of my life to do this, Thank You.
Web Image
http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/7387/coweb.jpg
IAM flako27 FTW lost flako27 info so w,e ;) JG webdesings Mader FacKerzz
(OH) And the Server Status you add that your self was to lazy to add the code prob do it later ;)
Download :O
(below)
Soon To Be Released 06/10/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 14 Replies Ok so Necron and I have been working on something. We have been working on a new autopatcher, one that you all will be able to completely customize. Please do not get me wrong. I am eternally gratefull for Forcers release which almost all of us use.
So far between Necron and I we have been able to get it to read from some parts. we are just having issues with it downloading the patches...lol.
When we have it completely finished and ready for release, we will release both the source codes...