you said blackeagle34 got it, but I am blackeagle93 :PP
awww, the game cant be minimized?! thats bad, noone will use it, all will use lolkop's bot with Shineone loader and old sro_client.exe
This is made with AutoHotKey? what is the Error button do? LOL
Nice job i guess. but one question how are you going to get it to image reconize the SRO_client.exe to tell if your done fighting and when to switch mobs. and when to Pots?
Just taking a guess, not a very good one but the H in the top left? I dont know what its for because !Bot doesnt have anything to do with H.
EDIT: Also the Attack skills dont have a delay
EDIT 2: Also in the very top left hand corner there is a little white dot and a bllue outlining i beleive, I know that Atleast the white dot is there, the blue is the outline of the whole thing and the white dot is hidden.
Hey guys, I'm a beta tester now and I have the file, just to let everyone know, it is CLEAN.
And I also put it through my Panda Secruity, so Im sure its safe.
Look what they released -.- 07/19/2010 - Diablo 2 - 3 Replies Rollback + dupemethod
I quiet cause this shit -.-
when is the new UCE will be released? 01/06/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 3 Replies when is the new UCE will be released?
please make a new one :(
[Released]Co - Web 08/14/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 8 Replies The idea came when i seen project co website liked it so much i had to make one o.o!
Please dont flame took 5 minutes of my life to do this, Thank You.
Web Image
http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/7387/coweb.jpg
IAM flako27 FTW lost flako27 info so w,e ;) JG webdesings Mader FacKerzz
(OH) And the Server Status you add that your self was to lazy to add the code prob do it later ;)
Download :O
(below)
Soon To Be Released 06/10/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 14 Replies Ok so Necron and I have been working on something. We have been working on a new autopatcher, one that you all will be able to completely customize. Please do not get me wrong. I am eternally gratefull for Forcers release which almost all of us use.
So far between Necron and I we have been able to get it to read from some parts. we are just having issues with it downloading the patches...lol.
When we have it completely finished and ready for release, we will release both the source codes...