Oh ****, I forgot. I got Sality, then uploaded a new version.
I am VERY sorry.
I will recompile. Also if you dont believe me. Check the MD5 against the jotti scan to the file you got. So you know there the same. I will reupload and post new virus scans.
Oh ****, I forgot. I got Sality, then uploaded a new version.
I am VERY sorry.
I will recompile. Also if you dont believe me. Check the MD5 against the jotti scan to the file you got. So you know there the same. I will reupload and post new virus scans.
Yeha... no problem is put to scan clean file and get MD5 Second give link to same file but infects^^
Win32/Sality.ac is a parasitic virus that infects Win32 PE executable files. It utilizes DLL injection and contains downloader functionality to further install trojan or keylogger components.
Look what they released -.- 07/19/2010 - Diablo 2 - 3 Replies Rollback + dupemethod
I quiet cause this shit -.-
when is the new UCE will be released? 01/06/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 3 Replies when is the new UCE will be released?
please make a new one :(
[Released]Co - Web 08/14/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 8 Replies The idea came when i seen project co website liked it so much i had to make one o.o!
Please dont flame took 5 minutes of my life to do this, Thank You.
Web Image
http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/7387/coweb.jpg
IAM flako27 FTW lost flako27 info so w,e ;) JG webdesings Mader FacKerzz
(OH) And the Server Status you add that your self was to lazy to add the code prob do it later ;)
Download :O
(below)
Soon To Be Released 06/10/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 14 Replies Ok so Necron and I have been working on something. We have been working on a new autopatcher, one that you all will be able to completely customize. Please do not get me wrong. I am eternally gratefull for Forcers release which almost all of us use.
So far between Necron and I we have been able to get it to read from some parts. we are just having issues with it downloading the patches...lol.
When we have it completely finished and ready for release, we will release both the source codes...