[Guide] Setting up a server based on VSRO server files
Discussion on [Guide] Setting up a server based on VSRO server files within the SRO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the SRO Private Server category.
I have problem:
On SR_ShardManager: g_pServerBodyOfMyself is NULL !! --> why?
I have windows 7 and I can't create ODBC :S --> Don't have ODBC error. =)
AgentServer: cannot establish keep alive session ........
on SMC: [START SERVICE]: SR_Shardmanager and AgentServer is abnormal --> WHY?
HELP ME!
TY
ok I manage to fix myselv the preview errors, was related with my ISP.
now I have these 2 errors, with SMC and gateway / global manager.
Can anyone help me please?
ok I manage to fix myselv the preview errors, was related with my ISP.
now I have these 2 errors, with SMC and gateway / global manager.
Can anyone help me please?
u are using patch 1... this causes alot of errors. for the smc error, u need to change the port number in an .ini file... dont remeber which one :P
Quote:
Originally Posted by HuN_SzabeE
I have problem:
On SR_ShardManager: g_pServerBodyOfMyself is NULL !! --> why?
I have windows 7 and I can't create ODBC :S --> Don't have ODBC error. =)
AgentServer: cannot establish keep alive session ........
on SMC: [START SERVICE]: SR_Shardmanager and AgentServer is abnormal --> WHY?
HELP ME!
TY
g_pServerBodyOfMyself is NULL !! is normal.... agent server may be running on wrong port.
then I get this error when I try to open machine manager
Uploaded with
can be from certify ip? but how can I fix it?
use patch 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by HuN_SzabeE
I have problem:
On SR_ShardManager: g_pServerBodyOfMyself is NULL !! --> why?
I have windows 7 and I can't create ODBC :S --> Don't have ODBC error. =)
AgentServer: cannot establish keep alive session ........
on SMC: [START SERVICE]: SR_Shardmanager and AgentServer is abnormal --> WHY?
HELP ME!
TY
first error don't cause any thing
secound error cuz u must open sr gameserver before agentserver
and don't forget to use patch 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by unkwerless
ok I manage to fix myselv the preview errors, was related with my ISP.
now I have these 2 errors, with SMC and gateway / global manager.
Can anyone help me please?
if u use patch 1 or patch 3
use this ServiceManager.cfg in ur SMC
Some Questions about Hosting a private server Via Vsro server files 10/19/2011 - SRO Private Server - 20 Replies 1st of all NO FLAMING PLEASE....
2nd : What are the requirements to host a private server ?
3rd : Do we have to buy a host server with money?
I Don`t ask any thing about vsro server files its just a question which some noobs can`t ask
cuz i got the files and haven`t tried anything yet