[Guide] Setting up a server based on VSRO server files
Discussion on [Guide] Setting up a server based on VSRO server files within the SRO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the SRO Private Server category.
I search the function how can I change the max level to maybe 80.
When I change it in the database the maxlevel ( dbo._Char -> MaxLevel -> Column Properties -> Default value or binding)
But doesn't work !?
Tryed already to change anythink with ollydbg in sr_Gameserver.exe , but don' know what addresse and why :P
i will make one , but i need to ask u where is turkish write here?
sorry, i was meaning the current video, i thought the text and everything else was turkish, sorry, I do not know how to identify that language, somebody told me that was turkish and I belived him :S
I search the function how can I change the max level to maybe 80.
When I change it in the database the maxlevel ( dbo._Char -> MaxLevel -> Column Properties -> Default value or binding)
But doesn't work !?
Tryed already to change anythink with ollydbg in sr_Gameserver.exe , but don' know what addresse and why :P
hi all, help me pls!!!
sr_gameserver successfully and visual c++ error.
more problem:
smc not work. i log on and does not give anything. don't work
cmd wrote: blabla 0 kbyte, blabla 0 kbyte, blabla 0 kbyte, blabla 0 kbyte, blabla 0 kbyte, blabla 0 kbyte, always writes
Keresési javaslat: milyen ip-t kell írnom
What I need to enter IP to mediapatcher and port?
HELP ME PLS!!!
ty
help me out ive tried redoing my iis but no luck so what could the problem be ??
I have Same problem...
Code:
Failed to getting silk data: unknown success code (An error occurred on the server when processing the URL. Please contact the system administrator. <p/> If you are the system administrator please click <a href="http)
Some Questions about Hosting a private server Via Vsro server files 10/19/2011 - SRO Private Server - 20 Replies 1st of all NO FLAMING PLEASE....
2nd : What are the requirements to host a private server ?
3rd : Do we have to buy a host server with money?
I Don`t ask any thing about vsro server files its just a question which some noobs can`t ask
cuz i got the files and haven`t tried anything yet