Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Compilation] Request People / Offering Help - Private Server Team Recruitment

Discussion on [Compilation] Request People / Offering Help - Private Server Team Recruitment within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 11/12/2016, 10:19   #1516

elite*gold: 0
Name: David Miguel
What do you apply for? Video Editing/Design -- Dutch Supporter/Portuguese Supporter -- GM Assistant
What are your experiences/skills? Been in the SRO scene for 11 years now. The three languages i speak are one of my highest skill caps.I'm decent at PK2 Editing and experienced with Sony Vegas since 2009, After Effects since 2010, Photoshop since 2011 and Lightroom since 2015. I use 3D-motion programs such as Boujou and Cinema 4D. Also I think that being social is a skill that less have and that most need to require. I'm friendly, honest and mature.
For a reason-able deal/price based on the video length. I don't ask much.
Contact info: Private Message
Old 11/13/2016, 01:00   #1517

SQL EXPERT - CONTACT VIA EPVP MSG
Old 11/14/2016, 07:22   #1518

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 1,357
What do you apply for: Database/Pk2 services/Server setup
Experience: About 3 years of working with servers.
Contact: epvp private message/ QQ International(ID given via PM) / Skype(ID given via PM)
Old 11/14/2016, 21:14   #1519

elite*gold: 857
Dollar Services
Interests: Giving our services in most of sro fields.. As a representer of Alpha, I'm not working alone.. nor only a representer..
Biography:
Dollar Services has been in the field for average 5 years at least of professional experience with every team member skills, we believe that Dollar Services, defines what a perfect service provider is, thus. There's a member for every field which completes a perfect team for what it takes to be successful.

Alexiuns:-
Name: Mohamed El-Gohary
Nick Name: Alexiuns
Knowledge:MSSQL, C#, PHP , Basic Assembly , Basic C++

Services:
Programming : -
Complete PHP Core with unhackable security
Doing a complete database modification from A to Z
Coding the MSSQL - related systems for sro (procedures, triggers, etc.)
Coding the 3rd pt. programs by C#
ASM modifications

Misc:-
packet filter
event bot
game system
Doing a complete server setup for servers with 1x, 2x, 3x or even 4x gameservers
Installing a complete functional IIS core for your website
Getting rid of your current website's sql injections and enhancing your dedicated / vps ' security
Doing the most possible software enhancement as a protection from DoS Attacks
Media modifications (.pk2)
Donation scripts
Qualifications: You do not want to know my qualifications, my work speaks for it; because some little assess can't specify their qualifications.. as a routine, basically I'm a king dollar who has been working 6 years experience in programming field, professionally in the last 2 years .. trying to enhance it (: ,
Why I am posting this: I have no idea..
Random servers that We've been working with (Not even proud of):
****** ****** /> Evolution G.N.
Divine Online
Splash Network
Heaven Online
Caravan Online
Tyr Online
Afflict Online
Legit Network
Evil Road
Legendary Online
Special ****** /> Phoenix ****** /> Skalidor 'Basic database management(Alexiuns), All credits for akasch for the rest'
Avatar ****** /> Arab ****** /> And some random *****

Contact (Click on the text):
fb:
Old 11/18/2016, 01:29   #1520

elite*gold: 2700
Received Thanks: 1,894
Need bug testers. Will be rewarded with silk when game launches. Send me a private message for more details.
Old 11/18/2016, 20:00   #1521

What do you apply for?

Help with setup of website (advice/installing/securety)
Help with SQL related problems

Leave me a Private message with your price
Old 11/18/2016, 20:35   #1522

Good Evening everybody.

We are a group of 2 persons who have their own idea, or should i say a compilation of what we have played in the past, the diffrences, people preferences, ideas what people have failed to get to the spotlight.

We are looking for a person, that has expirience regarding silkroad servers, clients, databases.

What we need is some help regarding the basics, what would be the best type of files for us, maybe already help us with some files, help make some features possible. We dont want to make a server that will die in 3 weeks, since it was released half made. Afterwards fixing the bugs.

I personally have a lot of time to work on the server for the next 2-3 months chill with a lot of time every day, yet i would like some help regarding the start point and some pointers.

What we can offer the person helping us - We are not interested in creating a PAY2WIN server and just opening it for a month, till it dies, getting players donations and leaving. We do want a server, that will stay alive for as long as possible and for the person helping us all the donations could be split 3 ways, since i am planning to pay for the server host myself, yes i am able to pay for it.

Would be great if we could get somebody to help us with some information regarding things we will need to get, or at best working on the project with us ^^

Lets make a unique style server with a stable community and get to the top of the silkroad community!

Contact me thought PM or skype: guntis101

Best Regards,
Emils.
Old 11/19/2016, 10:04   #1523

elite*gold: 56
Old 11/20/2016, 10:47   #1524

elite*gold: 1700
We are looking for a team to host a professional server as soon as we are ready.

We need SQL Developer | Server installation & configuration expert | Security Expert | Filter editor

Our current testserver

contact me via epvp msg, or skype.
Old 11/23/2016, 17:01   #1525

elite*gold: 680
Received Thanks: 1,310
Looking for a professional dev to join our upcoming server (Ruby). We need someone who can talk english fluently. Send me a pmessage if you are interested.
Old 11/26/2016, 16:59   #1526

elite*gold: 29
Name: Suave
•What do you apply for? GM/event maker, support
•What are your experiences/skills? I'm From Dubai so I can speak both languages Arabic, English - Console - Event maker - supporting and Communication
•Contact info: Skype: Mbujasim

P.S: I don't WORK with Pay2Win Servers + I don't want any payments, I do this as a fun
Old 11/26/2016, 20:24   #1527

I set up servers, edit them(cap, drops, adding npcs, editing mobs and many more) mostly for free.
Old 11/29/2016, 10:36   #1528

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoIdeaForAName View Post
I set up servers, edit them(cap, drops, adding npcs, editing mobs and many more) mostly for free.
what ur skype
Old 11/29/2016, 11:43   #1529

iam looking for expert devloper in Sro Pservers to help me edit , add new things to server .
contact me via skype .
Old 11/29/2016, 13:01   #1530

elite*gold: 857
Dollar Services
Interests: Giving our services in most of sro fields.. As a representer of Alpha, I'm not working alone.. nor only a representer..
Biography:
Dollar Services has been in the field for average 5 years at least of professional experience with every team member skills, we believe that Dollar Services, defines what a perfect service provider is, thus. There's a member for every field which completes a perfect team for what it takes to be successful.

Alexiuns:-
Name: Mohamed El-Gohary
Nick Name: Alexiuns
Knowledge:MSSQL, C#, PHP , Basic Assembly , Basic C++

Services:
Programming : -
Complete PHP Core with unhackable security
Doing a complete database modification from A to Z
Coding the MSSQL - related systems for sro (procedures, triggers, etc.)
Coding the 3rd pt. programs by C#
ASM modifications

Misc:-
packet filter
event bot
game system
Doing a complete server setup for servers with 1x, 2x, 3x or even 4x gameservers
Installing a complete functional IIS core for your website
Getting rid of your current website's sql injections and enhancing your dedicated / vps ' security
Doing the most possible software enhancement as a protection from DoS Attacks
Media modifications (.pk2)
Donation scripts
Qualifications: You do not want to know my qualifications, my work speaks for it; because some little assess can't specify their qualifications.. as a routine, basically I'm a king dollar who has been working 6 years experience in programming field, professionally in the last 2 years .. trying to enhance it (: ,
Why I am posting this: I have no idea..
Random servers that We've been working with (Not even proud of):
****** ****** /> Evolution G.N.
Divine Online
Splash Network
Heaven Online
Caravan Online
Tyr Online
Afflict Online
Legit Network
Evil Road
Legendary Online
Special ****** /> Phoenix ****** /> Skalidor 'Basic database management(Alexiuns), All credits for akasch for the rest'
Avatar ****** /> Arab ****** /> And some random *****

Contact (Click on the text):
fb: