Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 19:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ELECTUS - GAIA] AUGUST 14 2020 | NEW SERVER. 9000 ONLINE. 1 YEAR UPTIME GUARANTEE

Discussion on [ELECTUS - GAIA] AUGUST 14 2020 | NEW SERVER. 9000 ONLINE. 1 YEAR UPTIME GUARANTEE within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 09/02/2020, 00:11   #361

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzy© View Post
I don't know why is taking so long for everyone to understand that *****. Electus is literally made just to milk people and Prox gets better at doing that every season guy has no morals and doesn't give a **** about that nor the community itself.

Indeed, I was an idiot for playing but tbh I only played this and poseidon only.

Instead of this bullshit 1 yr uptime guarantee he should make 1 server / year and release nova 1 month after GO, soa 2 months, eden 5 months after GO etc. But that would mean less money on the short-term, and Prox doesnt look like someone with a strategic long term thinking. What he's gonna get is that slowly noone even gonna join the grand openings let alone stay at the server.

At least I really hope in the end everyone gonna realize electus for what it really is, a milking machine as others already have said.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/02/2020, 06:17   #362

Obviously the only aspect of the game that is improved every season is milking system. Low elixir drop rate force you to use immortal/astrals if u want go above 5. Normal items +7 that were always first goal on privs in past are forbidden. My silks balance is nearly 0 meanwhile u are attacked from every side by silks related features. You feel like the guy who run out of cigarettes. You must smoke/top up silks kekw.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/02/2020, 06:52   #363

elite*gold: 2
Not sure why everyone is complaining tbh. Electus has been doing the same stuff for the past (almost) 6 years and past 9 servers. Why does it become an issue now? Lmao.

Everyone is aware that the system is essentially identical everytime, and everyone is also aware that the server has many p2w aspects (as most servers do).

Don’t hate for bs reasons that everyone already knows. Instead, focus on why the current server is “bad” compared to the Electus brand in general.

For me, I played on a friend’s char and the server was filled with bugs (very rare for electus) and also died extremely quickly.

Not sure what happened in Gaia but this was by far the worst Electus season.

Electus has been on a downward spiral for around 2 years now. It isn’t the same amazing server that it used to be back in the day @ seasons 1-5.

Hopefully the team will realize this and make some core changes for their 10th season and restore the old Electus Legacy, else the Electus brand will come to an end in a matter of a couple more years.

Best of luck to pr0x and team though. It isn’t easy to run the largest pserver.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kareemmike View Post
hello mate ,we are know bro this prox make the server die faster to closed it and reopen after 1 month agian and again no more prv server bro just wait for new server GameGami with joymax coming soon btw its no vip or fatigue system , regards <3
GameGami is going to fucking fail. Watch and see. Unfortunate but it’s the truth.

This is because most of GameGami’s current community are hesitant to join and are not 100% dead set on joining.

It does have potential, but what is going to happen is gonna be like what happened at Acromus - people will be paying attention to it and like 80% of the community will wait to see what the server populations are before they join. They are going to wind up not joining because there aren’t too many people dead set on going independent of GameGami’s population.

If, perhaps, the people who are “waiting to see,” would just attend, it could succeed, but I guarantee you that is not the case.

PSRO > official, and that is not even an opinion, it’s a fucking fact. More activity, more support, better features - you name it.

p.s. they don’t have english support, so they are dropping a huge amount of their playerbase that way.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/02/2020, 15:39   #364

elite*gold: 7
Greetings,

This is what i told Bestia, after he pmd me why i quit. I assume it happend after s6. Still nothing changed. It seems there are still some ppl left, who just can´t stay away from it. Seasons were great from 1-5 - the best Seasons ever created yes. Later on, they realized how much money they can grab with Player´s addiction and their love and passion for the Game. As long as players invest a ton of Money into it, he will doing that way.

That´s a screen by prox while we talked about miami and money.
@ @

Now i hope you and many others of this broken braindead community will FINALLY open their eyes. There will never be any Electus Season like S3 S4 again. Also don´t think there will be any major core changes in future - won´t happen. It´s their "business"- now much money became their only goal and it´s prolly needed in their rl too. I´ve never been a snitch or anything, but still supporting a guy being that greedy and that non-stop digging, harder than any bitch i had in past, is pathetic and makes no sense to me. This guy just can´t fucking stop filling up his pockets. When i heared about 15k Silk for a god damn colored title, like wtf....is he now mentally damaged?

Ofc, we shouldn´t blame only Prox and his team, tbh many would do the same like him easy and fast money, having a chilled life sponsored by idiots? wow why not?... i wouldn´t though...it shows no character in my opinion. I think main problem about all that p2w discussion and why electus turned so hard into milking, is that prox doing electus fulltime. Money is needed for having a relaxed life.

For trolling the community with my rigged play2win videos to make them join, i have absolutely no doubts posting this. I think it´s just fair. Better change game or go create something in life and start living. Psro scene will still survive cuz no life egy´s and turks holding it up - but in the end you´ll just lose your time, effort and money for nothing while the owner drives a sweet car sponsored from all the donations.

King Regards,

Slinz
Thanks
7 Users
Old 09/02/2020, 19:17   #365

Hahah, what a community..
Ok, first of all let's get to the point of "Bulletproof" crying:
I really won't talk a lot about you, but you are the reason why Electus prices are going so high. Wow? I'm hating you? Not really mate, you are trying to flex in-game with best items n all visuals n ****.. But, look after you and few more players got banned/quited (people like you that tryn to flex n **** with over-powered items with 0 skill wise characters) the prices in game are really good, and suitable for majority. So, It's good you quited, hopefully you don't join again.

Now secondly to all people crying for Visuals prices n others... Hello? are Visuals making ur character stronger? or just better looking? so If the visual is 100k silks and not increasing anything in ur character, expect changing the look.. Why would you care for it's price?
Pr0x knew people like Bulletproof will buy the visuals to flex and, he was super right.

KEEP MILKING MONEY PR0XY <3 let people talk, they'll still beg you for an un-ban in the next season.

Now server problem -> Yep, each sox has to be atleast 2 weeks till next gets realased, each sox ways to obtain should be buffed once the next sox comes, and fix some small bugs, maybe implement more features jobbing wise/uniques/pvp ^^ and the problem will be fixed I guess?
Old 09/03/2020, 01:37   #366

i have many friends have been banned because they are non donators and they couldnt catch on first days so prox decide to banned them because they didnt pay money to servers@ PayForElectus
Old 09/03/2020, 08:16   #367

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katara* View Post
Hahah, what a community..
Ok, first of all let's get to the point of "Bulletproof" crying:
I really won't talk a lot about you, but you are the reason why Electus prices are going so high. Wow? I'm hating you? Not really mate, you are trying to flex in-game with best items n all visuals n shit.. But, look after you and few more players got banned/quited (people like you that tryn to flex n shit with over-powered items with 0 skill wise characters) the prices in game are really good, and suitable for majority. So, It's good you quited, hopefully you don't join again.

Now secondly to all people crying for Visuals prices n others... Hello? are Visuals making ur character stronger? or just better looking? so If the visual is 100k silks and not increasing anything in ur character, expect changing the look.. Why would you care for it's price?
Pr0x knew people like Bulletproof will buy the visuals to flex and, he was super right.

KEEP MILKING MONEY PR0XY <3 let people talk, they'll still beg you for an un-ban in the next season.

Now server problem -> Yep, each sox has to be atleast 2 weeks till next gets realased, each sox ways to obtain should be buffed once the next sox comes, and fix some small bugs, maybe implement more features jobbing wise/uniques/pvp ^^ and the problem will be fixed I guess?
Katara, you are such a two-faced retard. You love to suck dick when it benefits you. I know for a fact that you shit talked pr0x 24/7 when you were joining other servers in private. You think you have friends? Everyone leaks your shit behind your back. I’m ready to pull out my screenshots folder, but I won’t do that. I wasted enough time on you.

After all... you are just a poser anyways.

#FLASHBACK to when Katara challenged me in Ruby 3 and Electus Athens - when I announced I was joining, of course he ran to a different server fast as fuck... because you have no skill whatsoever. Must have really hurt to see me rank 1 in those servers and you not even in the top 1000...

You have no room to talk about other people “crying” or having “no skill” when you damn well know you ran from me and many others in 4 servers or more after challenging me and doing bs callouts.

Please get over yourself. No point you made in this post is valid whatsoever. Nobody was crying. People were posting their opinions. You changing the topic to “skill” when the topic at hand is the Electus system just goes to prove how braindead you are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shendy22 View Post
i have many friends have been banned because they are non donators and they couldnt catch on first days so prox decide to banned them because they didnt pay money to servers@ PayForElectus
You don’t get banned for no reason. It doesn’t matter if you are a donator or not, if you break a rule, you will get banned. Take the story of pBella as an example to prove that the highest electus donators can get banned.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/03/2020, 13:01   #368

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,766
-edit-
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/03/2020, 13:35   #369

Quote:
You don’t get banned for no reason. It doesn’t matter if you are a donator or not, if you break a rule, you will get banned. Take the story of pBella as an example to prove that the highest electus donators can get banned.

what are you even talking about this is not true at all
Laza (pBella) was caught buying blackmarket silk but he was unbanned very shortly after. The real reason he got banned is that after unbann he was trying to sell his items for silk (not real money or anything, silk) and prox was afraid he gonna sell his silk after on blackmarket.

Everyone gets banned who break the rules is not true at all and you know it first hand how easy prox unbanned me on Poseidon after I got caught buying very large amount of black market silks (150k+)

Also I know for a fact that the guys who sold me the silk and got caught as well are playing GAIA as we speak

Im not shaming prox for it I would do the same in his shoes, he is doing it for the money, obviously he wont bann his biggest donators no matter what they do. Even knowing this Electus is the least corrupt psro server I have ever played. My only problem with him is the insane level of greediness he is tending towards. At this point im convinced he is making the servers die faster on purpose, cuz a very big portion of donations come in in the first 2 weeks. He would prob open a new server every week if he could get away with it.
Old 09/03/2020, 15:14   #370

so funny 400 str int stone cant make set fb hahah faild 20 time in +4 nice system pay2win as usual just for donate
Old 09/03/2020, 17:34   #371

Received Thanks: 1,044

Hello Elitepvpers,

Genuine and honest feedbacks are always appreciated. We understand that they are the stones for new milestones. We read all comments and try to learn from them, push the limits further to provide a higher quality psro server for Electus Family. Hater comments are pretty much ignored, no time to get in for a beef. We go straight to the changelog and here are the things you should expect in Gaia Week #4.

Date: 03-09-2020
Time: 18:00
Downtime: 20-60 minutes

Gaia Week 4'

- September 10: EGY B Shield obtainable.
- September 17: EGY B Weapons, 2x equipments (hands & chest) and rings obtainable.
- September 24: 2x equipments (head and shoulder) and 1x accessory necklace will be unlocked
- October 01: 2x equipments (legs and foot) and 1x accessory earring will be unlocked
- October 15 ~ You can obtain full EGY B.

GamePlay
  • Increased Global Electus Point limit from 2000 to 2800 (+800 every week).
  • Increased Sox Drops in Battle Royale.
  • Increased Elixir drop rate from monsters Lv 106 to 110 by 30%.
  • Reset Honor Ranking & Buffs.
  • Enabled EGY A Quest (You can take it from quest manager, completing the quest will give you a clean EGY A weapon).
  • Enabled PvP Challenge.
  • Changed Battle Royale Reward from 2x Diamond Box to 2x Elite Box.
  • Changed Achievement #4 reward from Diamond Box to Elite Box.
  • Changed the required EP for redeeming achievement #4 from 500 to 600.
  • Added 3x Elite Box to Medusa.
  • Added 3x Elite Box to Roc.
  • Added 1x Elite Box to Neith, Selket, Anubis, Isis and Haroeris.
  • Increased Diamond Box drop to 2x from Neith, Selket, Anubis and Isis.
  • Increased Diamond Box drop to 3x from Haroeris.
  • Removed Platinum Box from Medusa, Anubis, Isis and Haroeris.
  • Changed Iron Coin drop from Selket and Neith From 12 to 10.
  • Changed Iron Coin drop from Anubis and Isis From 16 to 10.
  • Changed Iron Coin drop from Haroeris From 16 to 10.
  • Changed Survival Arena Kill Reward to the following (Max 5 Kills).
    5 Arena Coin.
    3 Copper Coin.
    2 Silver Coin.
  • Added 4% SOA Chance from Diamond Box;
    2% SOA Weapon.
    1% SOA Accessory.
    1% SOA Equipment.

Skill Changes
  • Changed Evil Flower - Godsend damage to the following;
    Lv 1: 2684-3258.
    Lv 2: 2784-3358.
    Lv 3: 2884-3458.
  • Strong Bow - Will;
    All Levels Critical Increase 15.
  • Anti Devil Bow - Godsend;
    All Levels Critical Increase 5.
  • Black Arrow - Godsend;
    Changed Phy Attack Power from 350% to 370%.
  • Flame Body - Godsend;
    Removed Level 5-6.
    Changed Level 1: Phy Damage to 14% Increase.
    Level 2: Phy Damage to 15%.
    Level 3: Phy Damage to 16%.
    Level 4: Phy Damage to 17%.

Bug Fixes
  • Fixed Fortress War Crash.
  • Fixed Battle Royale winner notice.

Legendary Avatars
  • Removed Electus Reaper Dress and Electus Ninja - Black Edition Dress.
  • Added Witch/Wizard Dress and new Black Edition Dress to item mall.

Fortress War

• Enabled Jangan Fortress. Fortress War Starts on Thursday at 20:30, ends 21:30 and Sundays at 20:30, ends 21:30
  • PRIZE FOR WINNING JANGAN FORTRESS WAR : GRAND PRIZE 70B GOLD

Essential Information
  • Achievement #4 (Weekly jobbing challenge - 600 EP) gets reset every week at weekly maintenance, if you can't fill your achievement EP it will be gone after the next maintenance! You can continue to earn jobbing EP for achievement after hitting daily/weekly jobbing limits. You can also complete this challenge and redeem Elite box more than once per week.

DONATION EVENT

• You will receive 20% additional bonus silk for your donations during the weekend period.
    Event period is based on Electus Time and will last for 48 hours only.
  • Bonus silk you normally obtain from the packages are also included.
    Your bonus silk reward is added on your account instantly when you donate (PayOp+EPINs).
    Period start: Friday 22:00 (Electus Time)
    Period end: Sunday 23.59 (Electus Time)

SUNDAY FUNDAY EVENTS

Join us at Sunday-Funday Events on Sunday at 21:30.
Location => Donwhang South!
Phase 1
Unique Event at DW South (21:30)
Phase 2
Unique Event at Whole Map (21:50)
Phase 3
Search N Destroy Event (21:55)
Phase 4
Hide N Seek Event (22:05)
Phase 5
Roc Spawn at Donwhang South (22:15)
Roc[STR] Spawn at Donwhang West (22:15)
Phase 6
PVP Tournament to register

IMPORTANT REMINDER

Within this client update, we also patch Electus.DLL, which might trigger Windows Defender to block the update.
Even if you didn't have login-update problems before, Windows Defender can still delete Electus.DLL and interrupt the update.
We highly recommend you to follow this guide, so you never run into Windows Defender related problems.

Old 09/03/2020, 18:37   #372

elite*gold: 2700
Received Thanks: 1,894
You say you're ignoring ''hate comments'' but it's literally not hate. People are telling you how greedy and ****** up you are and ruining Electus by being greedy. People wanted to see some changes since last couple seasons but all they see is even more greedines by you. Make a change and make sro great again. But that would be too much effort for you - why do something new that works for you and you get what you want.

You are refusing to take any part of all this discussion couz you know people are right and you can't do anything to change that.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/03/2020, 20:48   #373

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzy© View Post
You say you're ignoring ''hate comments'' but it's literally not hate. People are telling you how greedy and ****** up you are and ruining Electus by being greedy. People wanted to see some changes since last couple seasons but all they see is even more greedines by you. Make a change and make sro great again. But that would be too much effort for you - why do something new that works for you and you get what you want.

You are refusing to take any part of all this discussion couz you know people are right and you can't do anything to change that.
But hey - there's a 20% donation bonus, randoms are happy now
Old 09/03/2020, 21:00   #374

Quote:
Originally Posted by notHype* View Post
Katara, you are such a two-faced retard. You love to suck dick when it benefits you. I know for a fact that you shit talked pr0x 24/7 when you were joining other servers in private. You think you have friends? Everyone leaks your shit behind your back. I’m ready to pull out my screenshots folder, but I won’t do that. I wasted enough time on you.

After all... you are just a poser anyways.

#FLASHBACK to when Katara challenged me in Ruby 3 and Electus Athens - when I announced I was joining, of course he ran to a different server fast as fuck... because you have no skill whatsoever. Must have really hurt to see me rank 1 in those servers and you not even in the top 1000...

You have no room to talk about other people “crying” or having “no skill” when you damn well know you ran from me and many others in 4 servers or more after challenging me and doing bs callouts.

Please get over yourself. No point you made in this post is valid whatsoever. Nobody was crying. People were posting their opinions. You changing the topic to “skill” when the topic at hand is the Electus system just goes to prove how braindead you are.

KEKW, you became Petika's slave n playing for 50$ weekly now on his account? Also, any time you want to PvP or whatsoever, to prove your point just drop me a DM, and stop spreading lies ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/03/2020, 22:42   #375

A point of view of a 50$ donation full 24/7 no life player.

Dont join it unless your wallet will drop 150$+ every friday.
It's just a Shit show of a server.
From ninja nerfs/ninja buffs to jobbing to shit show of a FW after so many seasons,at this point they will just grab your money for a month and keep the server up for a few month and shut it down, do it all over again with a new cap and a new name.
And now to my explnaition.

1.Drop Rates
Making drop rate to 0 is just fucking stupid.
it hurts the server in the long run because alot of players will quit in the first week, as seen on electus droped fro 9k to 5.5k within a week or week and a half.
First week of the server 1 party of full +7 Nova weapon and FB sets were wiping 300-400 players easily,it was just like shooting fish in a barrel, 1 wizzard doing Blizzard/earth quake and you get 5-6 kills.
5 str stones for 100 silk,7 ints stones for 100 silk,30 weapon elixiers for 100 silk.
its just fucking crazy, how can a player who donates lets say 50$ has any chance in first week? he cant even fucking trade to make gold to improve his shit.
even if he runs 1 gold bot non stop he will earn maybe 4 lucky stones per night and 10-20 elixiers. your logic makes no sense, silkroad is a jobbing based game and you killed jobbing with every action you made.
you are forced to buy astrals pack from f10 or just enjoy your +5 weapon since elixiers are fucking no where to be found.

2.Jobbing
Your "secret" ninja nerfs and buffs to jobbing are a fucking disgrace. you just randomly decide to buff/nerf .
1 day a server is full of thiefs,the next day they whole server is playing hunter, 3rd day there is 3k player caravan farming gold.
for thiefs,you dropped thief ep so its not even worth lotting any more,just killing traders.maxing out EP cap for the day as thief was impossible unless u have 4 pepole playing on the account 24/7 and no loot goblins stealing your shit.
Your Buffs to hunter job are a fucking joke, a hunter can go brain dead in non stop, die and lose no honor,he has 0 reason to play smart or with a team.you can just go into a full party of pepole, maybe one shot one of them and die and you still end up ahead since you lose nothing.
You also gain 100% of gold income if you capped your EP,which means you can just afk in town's for a day and enjoy free gold.
Imagine just afking from town to town making 2b a day non stop for 4 days because there are no thiefs since the job is so shit.

3.Magic pop/Magic pay 2 win pop
Did any body drop any good talismans from FGW?
nah you probbly didnt, that's why they are added into magic pop.
Just buy silks and sell them for gold and play it all day until you win.
Without that you wont get SOE weapon. or fuck it,just buy the talismans for 25k each!

4.FW
i took the day off to joing FW, thinking that after so many seasons maybe you can finally manage something and do it right, but no.
you didnt,how can you not test such a important aspect of Silkroad? jesus how much fuck do you not give?
even after all the shit that happend in the first 30 minutes, you say that FW is still "on" and that everyone has the same chances!
yet after 2 minutes you make a U-Turn on your call after some guilds were already at the heart and attacking it.

5.Hosting/Back end.
What a joke, daily restars,daily carashes, daily clineless in BA.
Wanna zerk in BA?nope, insta clineless.
Maybe insted of milking pepole for 1500 silk for fucking wings you could actully fixed the clinetless issues they cause,its not that hard.
I wounder why you used russain hosting,maybe because its much cheaper then athing else you could find?
As stated in the past, you only care about profit,shit Pr0x was afk the whole season.
his Poor GA had to call his ass non stop at morning times when server was crashing.
Even your server down time got delayed non stop for 40-50 minutes.
Just amazing the amount of fucks pr0x does not give unless its related to him making a quick $ off of it.

6.Sox items
Releasing a new SOX every 3 days is a fucking joke.
Just amazing. within 3 weeks we already had, NOVA,SOA AND SOE.
SOE is fucking noraml +7 weapon, and did you see its recinorment? jesus fucking christ you stand 0 chances.
You are so greedy its beyond me really, milking players for every new sox a couple of days is just insane, hell even you know your shit show of a server wont last more then 1 month or a month and a half.
you pushed sox weapons out like it was fucking hot bread and the players were starving.

7.Special treatment for "big" donatros
Hey solo player,you wanna donate 10$ and get 1025 silk?
did you know that if you make 2500$ USD pot you will get 30%-40% more silks?
just get your guild mates to drop 400-500 $ each and you get 2x the silks?
i mean why give fair and equal prices when you can just say fuck you to the "poor" or "average" player?
special treatment for some players is just insane,you know exatly who to favor so your pockets will get bigger.
its actully so fucked up its insane.

At the end of they day,Pr0x isnt the only one to blame.
Pepole keep playing this money grab server, god knows why, maybe because sadly pservers have nothing better to offer then Ruby once a year.
pepole choosing again and again to poor 500$+ into 3 of a server that they know will die out.
but this "season" was just pure fucking money grab and run.
i really hope you will end up making another server and it blows in your face,but sadly it wont.
you will make another season,and making crazy profit again from the same idiots who support it every season.
What started as a cool sro project ended up in shameless greed.
Thanks
10 Users