Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 01:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[ELECTUS - GAIA] AUGUST 14 2020 | NEW SERVER. 9000 ONLINE. 1 YEAR UPTIME GUARANTEE

Discussion on [ELECTUS - GAIA] AUGUST 14 2020 | NEW SERVER. 9000 ONLINE. 1 YEAR UPTIME GUARANTEE within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 08/28/2020, 04:16   #346

elite*gold: 0
Nice server =D

IGN: SSBR
Old 08/28/2020, 07:31   #347

you hate urself if ur join this server , dont join
btw its 6k players in normal 2k max
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/28/2020, 11:20   #348

elite*gold: 7
@ u better pm me

discord or here

waiting you
Old 08/28/2020, 16:03   #349

Pay 2 win server
Gm give ppl ban for normal player and support donator player ��
Thanks
5 Users
Old 08/28/2020, 21:04   #350

elite*gold: 109
DONATION EVENT

+20% Bonus Silk for All Donations. Good part: Package bonus is also included!

Visit

Old 08/28/2020, 21:29   #351

Received Thanks: 1,820
10% Donation event is over guy's!! But don't worry we got to milk you more here is 20% donation event for ya
Thanks
5 Users
Old 08/29/2020, 19:06   #352

my friend got banned for "hack" etc...he send ticket and nothing happened because him donate ONLY 10$, where the love? he got ****** u have all logs but u lazy concerned only with money. If u dont donate many dollar they dont give a **** about u....... All from guild pay2win are protected by gms.... I liked the electus, but I was very disappointed
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/30/2020, 10:09   #353

" Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results "

all of you know that it's all about money , same server , same team , same names , same players , same system yet you decided to join the server again

i don't blame the owners actually if you were like them you would do the same . easy money so why not ?

so please stop crying over and over again because it wasn't anyone's fault but you
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/30/2020, 20:24   #354

more of the same, no thanks...
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/31/2020, 23:59   #355

left the server. you cant keep up without silk. pure p2w. cant even do ctf, survival arena or killing uniques without some no skiller, buying his set with money, destroying everything
dont waste your time here. they should open a server only for donators lmao so they can fight each others showing their "skills"

and no guys, im not poor, but i dont waste my money.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/01/2020, 14:05   #356

lets wait tr.joymax ==> gamegemi /joymax will open new servers fresh no vip coming soon
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/01/2020, 21:19   #357

Yo guys Bulletproof here,

2 weeks after grand opening its time for me to leave electus, I just cant fucking take this level of greediness anymore

Anyone who doesnt know me I was rank 1 player for a very long time on poseidon (previous electus server) and on GAIA and donated a lot. Im not saying this to show off rather then to assure you im not some noob who joined electus played a couple of hours then rage-quitted.

Some things first - this server is nowhere near as active as poseidon was, not even close. It was dead the first week it opened, but I kept playing cuz I already invested a lot of silks.

The server is full of bugs, unstable, the FW was a huge fail, there were very few days when there wasnt any unscheduled server restart cuz they fucked something up

The job system is awful, 1 week there are so many thieves the caravan cant even run, next week they abolish it altogether and there are almost no thieves left -> complete lack of balance

But anyway to the most important point:
Prox is getting more and more greedy, he can probably feel its one of the last electus seasons so he feels he might as well milk everyone hard one last time

some examples of the greediness which come to mind:
- rushing of the new SOXs - first week nova parts come out, nova spear goes for 12k+ then a week later they go for 2k. Its pretty much the same thing over and over - you buy something super expensive, pimp it, feel good about it for 3 days then new SOX tier comes out and your weapon is pretty much worth 20% of its value

Colored name for 15k fucking silk, the only thing they didnt mention is that they giving away one every day for free, and those people are currently selling it for 2k silk. That means those ppl that bought it on first days were paying 7.5x that amount

Nevermind that most of the server is still running around in +5 normal set not even FB, SOA already came out, egy A (eden) coming out this week, egy B (moon) coming out next week.

Yes you read this right, there is exactly 1 week between eden and moon weapon release. People asking 20k silk for serenes and 30k for commanders, nevermind that its only good for a week then worthless (cuz you lose all plus and stats when upgrade next week). At least on poseidon there was a 2 week gap btw eden and moon and an eden weapon cost like 25k max. Now its worthless after 1 week and costs 50k.

Silk lottery - nevermind that I already donated for the fucking silk, they have to milk you again, cuz the silk lottery pool only give out rewards for 90% worth on avg (they take 10% of silks on avg)

Look im not saying they are scammers or anything but this insane rushing of new SOX tiers and new servers every 3 month just makes me wanna puke. Btw I would bet that this server wont even last as long as poseidon, prob in 2 weeks there is gonna be 500 players left

Anyways see you guys, no more electus for me ever in the future
Thanks
5 Users
Old 09/01/2020, 21:31   #358

Quote:
Originally Posted by petike_ View Post
Yo guys Bulletproof here,

2 weeks after grand opening its time for me to leave electus, I just cant fucking take this level of greediness anymore

Anyone who doesnt know me I was rank 1 player for a very long time on poseidon (previous electus server) and on GAIA and donated a lot. Im not saying this to show off rather then to assure you im not some noob who joined electus played a couple of hours then rage-quitted.

Some things first - this server is nowhere near as active as poseidon was, not even close. It was dead the first week it opened, but I kept playing cuz I already invested a lot of silks.

The server is full of bugs, unstable, the FW was a huge fail, there were very few days when there wasnt any unscheduled server restart cuz they fucked something up

The job system is awful, 1 week there are so many thieves the caravan cant even run, next week they abolish it altogether and there are almost no thieves left -> complete lack of balance

But anyway to the most important point:
Prox is getting more and more greedy, he can probably feel its one of the last electus seasons so he feels he might as well milk everyone hard one last time

some examples of the greediness which come to mind:
- rushing of the new SOXs - first week nova parts come out, nova spear goes for 12k+ then a week later they go for 2k. Its pretty much the same thing over and over - you buy something super expensive, pimp it, feel good about it for 3 days then new SOX tier comes out and your weapon is pretty much worth 20% of its value

Colored name for 15k fucking silk, the only thing they didnt mention is that they giving away one every day for free, and those people are currently selling it for 2k silk. That means those ppl that bought it on first days were paying 7.5x that amount

Nevermind that most of the server is still running around in +5 normal set not even FB, SOA already came out, egy A (eden) coming out this week, egy B (moon) coming out next week.

Yes you read this right, there is exactly 1 week between eden and moon weapon release. People asking 20k silk for serenes and 30k for commanders, nevermind that its only good for a week then worthless (cuz you lose all plus and stats when upgrade next week). At least on poseidon there was a 2 week gap btw eden and moon and an eden weapon cost like 25k max. Now its worthless after 1 week and costs 50k.

Silk lottery - nevermind that I already donated for the fucking silk, they have to milk you again, cuz the silk lottery pool only give out rewards for 90% worth on avg (they take 10% of silks on avg)

Look im not saying they are scammers or anything but this insane rushing of new SOX tiers and new servers every 3 month just makes me wanna puke. Btw I would bet that this server wont even last as long as poseidon, prob in 2 weeks there is gonna be 500 players left

Anyways see you guys, no more electus for me ever in the future
hello mate ,we are know bro this prox make the server die faster to closed it and reopen after 1 month agian and again no more prv server bro just wait for new server GameGami with joymax coming soon btw its no vip or fatigue system , regards <3
Old 09/01/2020, 21:40   #359

Better rest from psro guys,its done since long time its only a $ matter now,fun nomore,go search another games or just find smthing in real life to do,psro aint worth spending your time anymore,greetz
Old 09/01/2020, 22:39   #360

Quote:
Originally Posted by kareemmike View Post
hello mate ,we are know bro this prox make the server die faster to closed it and reopen after 1 month agian and again no more prv server bro just wait for new server GameGami with joymax coming soon btw its no vip or fatigue system , regards <3

actually looking forward to try isro/gami or other servers that are at least somewhat different and dont die in 1 month, we'll see thanks for the advice