Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 22:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[ELECTUS - GAIA] AUGUST 14 2020 | NEW SERVER. 9000 ONLINE. 1 YEAR UPTIME GUARANTEE

Discussion on [ELECTUS - GAIA] AUGUST 14 2020 | NEW SERVER. 9000 ONLINE. 1 YEAR UPTIME GUARANTEE within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 09/03/2020, 21:00   #376

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by notHype* View Post
Katara, you are such a two-faced retard. You love to suck dick when it benefits you. I know for a fact that you shit talked pr0x 24/7 when you were joining other servers in private. You think you have friends? Everyone leaks your shit behind your back. I’m ready to pull out my screenshots folder, but I won’t do that. I wasted enough time on you.

After all... you are just a poser anyways.

#FLASHBACK to when Katara challenged me in Ruby 3 and Electus Athens - when I announced I was joining, of course he ran to a different server fast as fuck... because you have no skill whatsoever. Must have really hurt to see me rank 1 in those servers and you not even in the top 1000...

You have no room to talk about other people “crying” or having “no skill” when you damn well know you ran from me and many others in 4 servers or more after challenging me and doing bs callouts.

Please get over yourself. No point you made in this post is valid whatsoever. Nobody was crying. People were posting their opinions. You changing the topic to “skill” when the topic at hand is the Electus system just goes to prove how braindead you are.

You don’t get banned for no reason. It doesn’t matter if you are a donator or not, if you break a rule, you will get banned. Take the story of pBella as an example to prove that the highest electus donators can get banned.

KEKW, you became Petika's slave n playing for 50$ weekly now on his account? Also, any time you want to PvP or whatsoever, to prove your point just drop me a DM, and stop spreading lies ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/03/2020, 22:42   #377

A point of view of a 50$ donation full 24/7 no life player.

Dont join it unless your wallet will drop 150$+ every friday.
It's just a Shit show of a server.
From ninja nerfs/ninja buffs to jobbing to shit show of a FW after so many seasons,at this point they will just grab your money for a month and keep the server up for a few month and shut it down, do it all over again with a new cap and a new name.
And now to my explnaition.

1.Drop Rates
Making drop rate to 0 is just fucking stupid.
it hurts the server in the long run because alot of players will quit in the first week, as seen on electus droped fro 9k to 5.5k within a week or week and a half.
First week of the server 1 party of full +7 Nova weapon and FB sets were wiping 300-400 players easily,it was just like shooting fish in a barrel, 1 wizzard doing Blizzard/earth quake and you get 5-6 kills.
5 str stones for 100 silk,7 ints stones for 100 silk,30 weapon elixiers for 100 silk.
its just fucking crazy, how can a player who donates lets say 50$ has any chance in first week? he cant even fucking trade to make gold to improve his shit.
even if he runs 1 gold bot non stop he will earn maybe 4 lucky stones per night and 10-20 elixiers. your logic makes no sense, silkroad is a jobbing based game and you killed jobbing with every action you made.
you are forced to buy astrals pack from f10 or just enjoy your +5 weapon since elixiers are fucking no where to be found.

2.Jobbing
Your "secret" ninja nerfs and buffs to jobbing are a fucking disgrace. you just randomly decide to buff/nerf .
1 day a server is full of thiefs,the next day they whole server is playing hunter, 3rd day there is 3k player caravan farming gold.
for thiefs,you dropped thief ep so its not even worth lotting any more,just killing traders.maxing out EP cap for the day as thief was impossible unless u have 4 pepole playing on the account 24/7 and no loot goblins stealing your shit.
Your Buffs to hunter job are a fucking joke, a hunter can go brain dead in non stop, die and lose no honor,he has 0 reason to play smart or with a team.you can just go into a full party of pepole, maybe one shot one of them and die and you still end up ahead since you lose nothing.
You also gain 100% of gold income if you capped your EP,which means you can just afk in town's for a day and enjoy free gold.
Imagine just afking from town to town making 2b a day non stop for 4 days because there are no thiefs since the job is so shit.

3.Magic pop/Magic pay 2 win pop
Did any body drop any good talismans from FGW?
nah you probbly didnt, that's why they are added into magic pop.
Just buy silks and sell them for gold and play it all day until you win.
Without that you wont get SOE weapon. or fuck it,just buy the talismans for 25k each!

4.FW
i took the day off to joing FW, thinking that after so many seasons maybe you can finally manage something and do it right, but no.
you didnt,how can you not test such a important aspect of Silkroad? jesus how much fuck do you not give?
even after all the shit that happend in the first 30 minutes, you say that FW is still "on" and that everyone has the same chances!
yet after 2 minutes you make a U-Turn on your call after some guilds were already at the heart and attacking it.

5.Hosting/Back end.
What a joke, daily restars,daily carashes, daily clineless in BA.
Wanna zerk in BA?nope, insta clineless.
Maybe insted of milking pepole for 1500 silk for fucking wings you could actully fixed the clinetless issues they cause,its not that hard.
I wounder why you used russain hosting,maybe because its much cheaper then athing else you could find?
As stated in the past, you only care about profit,shit Pr0x was afk the whole season.
his Poor GA had to call his ass non stop at morning times when server was crashing.
Even your server down time got delayed non stop for 40-50 minutes.
Just amazing the amount of fucks pr0x does not give unless its related to him making a quick $ off of it.

6.Sox items
Releasing a new SOX every 3 days is a fucking joke.
Just amazing. within 3 weeks we already had, NOVA,SOA AND SOE.
SOE is fucking noraml +7 weapon, and did you see its recinorment? jesus fucking christ you stand 0 chances.
You are so greedy its beyond me really, milking players for every new sox a couple of days is just insane, hell even you know your shit show of a server wont last more then 1 month or a month and a half.
you pushed sox weapons out like it was fucking hot bread and the players were starving.

7.Special treatment for "big" donatros
Hey solo player,you wanna donate 10$ and get 1025 silk?
did you know that if you make 2500$ USD pot you will get 30%-40% more silks?
just get your guild mates to drop 400-500 $ each and you get 2x the silks?
i mean why give fair and equal prices when you can just say fuck you to the "poor" or "average" player?
special treatment for some players is just insane,you know exatly who to favor so your pockets will get bigger.
its actully so fucked up its insane.

At the end of they day,Pr0x isnt the only one to blame.
Pepole keep playing this money grab server, god knows why, maybe because sadly pservers have nothing better to offer then Ruby once a year.
pepole choosing again and again to poor 500$+ into 3 of a server that they know will die out.
but this "season" was just pure fucking money grab and run.
i really hope you will end up making another server and it blows in your face,but sadly it wont.
you will make another season,and making crazy profit again from the same idiots who support it every season.
What started as a cool sro project ended up in shameless greed.
Thanks
10 Users
Old 09/03/2020, 23:07   #378

yep @ very well put

you are dead right on magic pop, actually it was a very big part of why i quit. First I got a serenes for 40b gold, im like well okay, I could have just bought it for this many silks but whatever. Then I went for commanders since people were asking 30k silks for it. For commanders I wasted around 140b gold and didnt get it (you can calculate how much silk it is its prob around 60k at least, so around 500$)

What put me over the edge was when I found out this weapon that I already wasted 80k+ silks for and still missing commanders, well guess what its gonna be good for a week, cuz they are pushing egy B the next ******* week. (now they have changed it in the changelog prob they realized the absurdity of it)

Also you are absolutely right about Prox being afk the whole season, you cant even see the dude online on discord lmao, he seriously doesnt give a **** anymore
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/04/2020, 00:09   #379

elite*gold: 453
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katara* View Post

KEKW, you became Petika's slave n playing for 50$ weekly now on his account? Also, any time you want to PvP or whatsoever, to prove your point just drop me a DM, and stop spreading lies ^^
1.) Imagine linking a video to a beta FW when we raped you so hard at GO?

2.) I don’t get paid by petike at all? Where are you getting that info from. I played his account whenever I got bored. I never worked for him in any way, shape or form.

3.) I asked you for pvp @ Ruby and Electus Athens and you were nowhere to be seen.(IRONIC CONSIDERING U LITERALLY CHALLENGED ME TO JOIN AND THEN DIDNT SHOW UP).

4.) Oh btw don’t talk about being a slave when you are using someone else’s char as well.

Thanks babe!
Old 09/04/2020, 01:11   #380

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katara* View Post
KEEP MILKING MONEY PR0XY <3 let people talk, they'll still beg you for an un-ban in the next season.
For someone who has "spreading positivity" in their bio, you do talk a lot of manure

Not everyone who has an opinion has donated or been banned. I worked here as staff some seasons ago and this is just my personal opinion. It's unnecessarily greedy and projects like this are the reason this scene has been on a slow decline.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/05/2020, 04:09   #381
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,226
#reopened
Old 09/05/2020, 10:17   #382

Wow , was sure for future in this serweral , that why i just play it only 2h , till 52lv and delete it instantly haha
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/05/2020, 13:20   #383

elite*gold: 109
DONATION EVENT

+20% Bonus Silk for All Donations. Good part: Package bonus is also included!

Visit

Old 09/05/2020, 17:32   #384

RAZER GAMING MOUSE GIVEAWAY

We don't stop, we never stop! Visit below link to participate the giveaway! (It takes 10 seconds to participate, go go go now!)

Old 09/06/2020, 03:33   #385

server off full lag and full dc OMG wtf is this alchemy is so bad rly u cant get +5 with 200 elixir so nice
Old 09/06/2020, 13:10   #386

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronz007 View Post
server off full lag and full dc OMG wtf is this alchemy is so bad rly u cant get +5 with 200 elixir so nice
lag ? dc ? i think you arent playing electus.
Old 09/06/2020, 15:30   #387

The Fortress War will take place between 20:30 ~ 21:30 and the grand prize is 70B Gold

Old 09/06/2020, 22:00   #388

Received Thanks: 1,269
Quote:
Originally Posted by .-Yuki. View Post
The Fortress War will take place between 20:30 ~ 21:30 and the grand prize is 70B Gold

Quote:
Originally Posted by .-Yuki. View Post
RAZER GAMING MOUSE GIVEAWAY

We don't stop, we never stop! Visit below link to participate the giveaway! (It takes 10 seconds to participate, go go go now!)

VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY SAD
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/06/2020, 22:49   #389

I will be back in 30 years to play with proxy's grandchildren
Old 09/07/2020, 09:21   #390

why did u delay egyb releasing pretending that you helping non donators to collect require *****
the fact you want just people to be full equipped with soa to spend their silks and keep donating
if u really wanted to help non donators you would have just increased global limit and coins
Thanks
1 User