Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 04:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Overlimit | CAP 130 | D13 | Job Based | Silk\H | Anti Bot System

Discussion on Overlimit | CAP 130 | D13 | Job Based | Silk\H | Anti Bot System within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 10
Overlimit | CAP 130 | D13 | Job Based | Silk\H | Anti Bot System

Overlimit system is pretty much old and I wouldn't say all people know it, some people (which is enough for us to relaunch) know it, we are a new team and for the record, we have no intentions on closing within a month or two as long as the server is up with (20+ players), Overlimit will remain ONLINE and accessible for everyone, let me take you through the system once more.

GRAND OPENING ON 05.12.2020 AT 20.00 SERVER TIME

Let us talk first about the server rates, which can be found on the table below.

INFO
VALUE
CAP130
DEGREE13
EXP RATES500x
ALCHEMYCustomized
MAX PLUS20 W/O ADV
RACECH & EU
LAST TIERD13 Seal of Sun
EU MASTERY260
CH MASTERY520
FORTRESSConstantinople, THE BELOVED ♥
AUTO EQUIP UP TO D12 Nova +7 with fb and 100% stats.
FREE SILK2/HOUR (4/HOUR on Fridays)
GUILD LIMIT24
UNION LIMIT2
UNION CHAT24
GUILD/JOB PENALTYEnabled - Resets Every Midnight (12 AM Servertime).
VOTE FOR SILKShould be coming soon.
PC LIMIT5
JOB LIMIT5 but 2 traders only allowed.
EQUIPMENT BLUES Up to 12.
ASTRAL STONESUSEFUL, +8
SERVER TIMEZONE GMT +1

D13 SUN Weapons / Shields

We have implemented a new way to get Holy Water Temple working again.
In order to get D13 SUN Weapons and Shields, you have to enter the Holy Water Temple and kill its uniques to get nova weapons/shield as drops.

And then go to D13 Weapons Upgrade to upgrade your nova weapons/shields to moon and moon to sun.

Quick Information

You need 5x nova weapon/shield of the same weapon/shield in order to upgrade it to a moon.
You need 3x moon weapon/shield of the same weapon/shield in order to upgrade it to a sun.

D13 SUN Armor and Accessories.
You can buy D13 SUN Armor for one of two different currencies, Overlimit Coin and Job Coin (Look at currencies section to know more about both) from Holy Stealer NPC for Job Coins or Old Man and Young Girl for Overlimit Coins.

And you either kill King of Overlimit unique in Mirror Dimension, Room 6 or buy it from Bomba NPC.

First and main currency we have is Job Coin.
job coin is a mall-based coin just like silk (OVP), which can be obtained by killing other players wearing a job suit with some limitations to 75 kills/day/account and 5 on each enemy account/pc.
Job Coin can be used to buy the most important stuff on Overlimit.
D13 Sun Armor, Accessories and some more valuable stuff that can be found on Holy Stealer NPC.

Second currency we have is Overlimit Coin.
Overlimit Coin can be obtained from all Mirror Dimension uniques and Alexandria Job Temple uniques and Crystal 1 and Crystal 2 as a Lottery Coin that gives you 5~20 OVL Coins or a random dropped coins and Battle Arena - Capture the Flag (CTF).
Overlimit Coin can be used to buy Armor and Accessories just like Job Coin.

Third currency we have is Gold.
Gold can be obtained through the most known way on Silkroad which is doing trade, selling n buying goods.
We've modified the way you do trades to make it more comfortable, from now on, you only need a hunter to protect your trades when there are real thieves out there but if not, you won't need that very much cause you have the great Overlimit Bird that has 6m speed, keep in mind (NPC thieves can still take you down if they caught you).
Gold can be used to buy Steady, Lucky, Elements, Lucky Powder, Lucky Magic Powder and some valuable stuff that can be found on Overlimit Mall NPC.

Here is a simple benefit list of Overlimit Special Trade. (Bandit only enabled)

FROM
TO
BENEFIT
Bandit Jangan 3.2B
Bandit Donwhang 5.2B
Banidt Hotan 16.7B
Bandit Samarkand 27.9B
Bandit Alexandria South 34.7B
Bandit Constantinople 40B

Fourth and latest currency we have is OVP (Silk).
OVP is the currency that gives you the good look and maybe some extra power.
Using OVP, you can buy stuff (no gears) from the Overlimit Item Mall (F10).
OVP can be obtained most likely by doing anything (even nothing).???
OVP can be obtained from the following ways:
OVP/H system, just stay online, and you get to earn 2 OVP/H
Uniques, any unique you kill on Overlimit will give you some OVP and some will give you OVP + some Lottery OVP drops (10~30) OVP
Vote For OVP: should be coming soon enough.

We've implemented some brand new elixirs with custom and special rates and different ways to obtain each.

Intensifing Elixirs (Normal Elixirs): Can be obtained from all monsters.

Holy Bible Elixirs (Higher than normal ones): Can be obtained from all Overlimit non-normal uniques like (Crystal 1, 2, Job Uniques, Mirror Uniques) and from the Lottery Elixirs on the Overlimit Item Mall for OVP or for Job Coins on the Holy Stealer NPC.

Crystal Elixirs (Higher than Holy Bible (HB) and Normal Elixirs): can be obtained from Overlimit Big Uniques (Zielkiaxe, Babilion, Baal, Crystal 1, Crystal 2, King of Overlimit (JOB), Selkis, Neith, Isis and Anubis) and from the Lottery Elixirs on the Overlimit Item Mall for OVP or for Job Coins on the Holy Stealer NPC.

Lucky Powder, Lucky Magic Powder, Steady and Luck Stones: can be bought for gold from Bobo located at Jangan.

Each elixir/powder success rate is written on the item itself ingame. You can find each item rate below as well.

Note: (Premium, Avatar, Lucky Scroll) those things are just "Lucky" that may and may not apply. Powder + Elixir + Stone are the only thing that we can guarantee, if you find an elixir with 50% success rate on a specific plus and the powder has 50% then its 100%, if its 50 and 49 then its 99 and it can still fail, any additional luck except for luck stone, that won't increase your guaranteed success rate, they still give you luck but just "luck".

SERVER FEATURES

SERVER UNIQUES, DROPS AND PLACES.

Avatars? Of course we have a lot of avatars that we cannot add to item mall to avoid the well-known client crash on the Item Mall. Don't be sad my dear friend! on Overlimit, we provide you our brand new area (Avatars Preview Area) which you can access freely anytime through any portal, in there you can find Avatars Preview NPC, there you can buy all avatars existing on Overlimit for 1 Gold, wear them, move wearing them and on your next teleport, they'll be gone, don't try to abuse it, we love and care about you.

SERVER EVENTS

OPEN BETA EVENTS

Custom Job War Event
Uniques Event
Fortress War Event
Facebook Sharing Event

Winners of these Open Beta Events will receive various rewards on the grand opening!

SIGNATURE EVENT

Code:
[CENTER][URL="https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/sro-pserver-advertising/4838767-overlimit-cap-130-d13-job-based-silk-h-anti-bot-system.html"][IMG]http://i.epvpimg.com/F9ZXaab.png[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

Using our signature and replying to this thread with your character name will reward you with 200 OVP (Silk) on Grand Opening!

FAQ:

Q:How can I level up?
A:Basically by following the normal routine, do the first quest to reach 61 then move to Taklamakan or elsewhere till 70 then Camp 8-11-15 or any level range monsters, it should take couple hours to reach 135 on solo base.

Q:How can I get tablets/stones?
A:You can get tablets from Mirror Dimensions monsters and rooms then craft those tablets into stones using Elements at Gigy NPC located in Jangan.

Q:How can I get OVP?
A:You can read about that on the OVP (Silk) section on the thread.

Q:How can I get Job Coin (JC)?
A:You can read about that on the Job Coin section on the thread.

Q:Is there moon and nova D13 Armor and Accessories?
A:Yes, can be obtained from Mirror Dimension monsters.

Virustotal links
  • remove.exe:
  • replacer.exe:
  • silkroad.exe:
  • sro_client.exe:
  • MaxiGuard.dll:
  • Notifications.dll:

Staff Team

Username - epvpJoin Date - epvpNickname - PServerPosition - PServer
08/25/2008NuararihyonEPvP-thread Manager
Username - DiscordNickname - PServerPosition - PServer
Aurelia#6408AureliaOwner
Cheeba#8093CheebaCommunity Manager
Kite#4177KiteGame Assistant
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/27/2020, 17:59   #2

elite*gold: 110
Good Job
Old 11/27/2020, 18:00   #3

elite*gold: 10
count me in
Old 11/27/2020, 19:16   #4

elite*gold: 0
Perfect !!!!!
IGN: ChainSmoker
Old 11/27/2020, 19:41   #5

go forward

go forward
my discord username #9223
IGN Sultan NICE FLY. Green_Arrow

go forward
my discord username: Mahmoud👑Sultan👑#9223

my in game name: Sultan NICE FLY Green_Arrow
Old 11/27/2020, 21:21   #6

man its just server 110 but cap 130 u need more things in ur boring server
Old 11/27/2020, 23:57   #7

Best Server Ever

IGN : Shadow
Old 11/28/2020, 00:23   #8

amazing server

sure iam in

IGN:Papa_Johny
Old 11/28/2020, 01:37   #9

for trade only gold or coins too?
Old 11/28/2020, 03:01   #10

seems good im in
Old 11/28/2020, 06:28   #11

elite*gold: 3
Good job
Old 11/28/2020, 07:40   #12

Welcome Back
I Love This Game

[/CENTER]"][IMG]"https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/sro-pserver-advertising/4838767-overlimit-cap-130-d13-job-based-silk-h-anti-bot-system.html"] [/URL][/CENTER][/IMG][IMG=expandable: 1, title: Shwawa]"https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/sro-pserver-advertising/4838767-overlimit-cap-130-d13-job-based-silk-h-anti-bot-system.html"] [/URL][/CENTER][/IMG][/URL]
Old 11/28/2020, 07:41   #13

Received Thanks: 1,821
I remember playing overlimit like 4 years ago, really liked the system. Good luck
Old 11/29/2020, 06:04   #14

(G)Old ♥️
Old 11/30/2020, 20:47   #15

elite*gold: 20
nice website it's a shame that few are there