Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 17:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[BlazeGN] NecroSRO | Cap120 |Return of The Legend | Grand Opening 29/3

Discussion on [BlazeGN] NecroSRO | Cap120 |Return of The Legend | Grand Opening 29/3 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/11/2019, 14:28   #181

elite*gold: 220
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeAd- View Post
Imagine blaming one of the best devs in the whole community for ur shitty ass server my dude ur website didn't work for almost 2 weeks after the GO the only the registration that was working on the whole website was that Aaron's fault too?

everyone knows wtf happened why the fuck are still trying to blame others its fucking obvious the whole thing was rushed af, u didn't give half a fuck about anything and expected everyone around u to carry ur bitch ass even fucking ATX said after only one week on Necro's discord that "ZICO is slaking off and he doesn't care"

My nigga tbh ur slowly becoming a joke in this community u should read what other server owners have told me about u since it was all told in confidence i can't really share they all know about ur shit with Aaron and someone who shall not be named told me after he saw some chat between u and Aaron he told me if i were Aaron i would've just crashed the whole server and told ZICO to go fuck himself, boiiiii u done fucked up

ur a grown ass man bruh face ur shit and take responsibility for it don't go around crying to everyone about how much of a victim u are ur just fucking trash dude u know the whole thing was falling apart and u didn't care and u knew the server was going down instead u gave people some shit about how ur going to "CHANGE THE TREND" to scam more money u fucking garbage dude absolute fucking garbage its trash like u that gave Egyptians bad fucking name just fuck off dude simply disappear and don't show ur name in this community again
Website never had any issue, it went only 30 minutes announce to fix something donation related at the first server day.

Yea everyone knows what happened, players were made because of the bugged updates/false patches made by BEST DEVELOPER IN SCENE.

I'm grown ass and stated the fact what happened in my server the guy was a snowflake and insulted me, anyway that's useless convo.
Old 05/11/2019, 14:49   #182

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 1,357
Arab "devs" in 2019
Old 05/11/2019, 15:23   #183

elite*gold: 2
Know what's funny? I worked with ZICO in Necro team well before their opening. I was writing Necro's thread, but basically, I lost the thread due to a critical error out of my control (HDD got corrupted). My laziness led to the loss of the thread, as I did not import it to Cloud, and I will admit that this was my fault.

HOWEVER; This is not the point.

ZICO is one of the most egotistical, childish, and pathetic managers that I've worked with professionally.

To begin, I was rushed everyday while working on the project, providing an ETA and then being asked about it the following day, which repeated numerous times. This might not seem like much... ok.

As the mid-March rolled about, my work on Necro's thread was completed. I finished the work and was ready to present it. I saved the file, shutdown my PC, and went to sleep. Morning rose, and I attempted to boot my PC. However; I was surprised when I received an error - no Hard Disk Drive detected? I was shocked, as many would be. I immediately contacted my computer's manufacturer as well as a Data Recovery service. Since I knew ZICO was on my ass about the thread for about 2 days, I KNEW he wouldn't believe such a thing. So, I told a close friend of mine, also involved in the Necro team about it. He assured me everything would be fine and simply to explain to ZICO what the situation was. Was this true? HAAAAH, in your wildest dreams. At this point, ZICO was spamming my DMs and all Discord server chats.

As I got off the phone with the final local data recovery center, I explained the situation to the Necro team. ZICO immediately raged and called me a "deceitful liar" and saying that I had never worked on the thread at all. MEANWHILE, I GAVE HIM UPDATES WITH SCREENSHOTS OF PROGRESS ALL THE WAY!

Yet still, this is not the end. After the epidemic, and my apologies, ZICO proceeds to ban me from his server as well as TRASH TALK me in every mutual server we shared. He talked behind my back, underminded me, and so many more things that cannot fit on one comment.

I 100% see eye-to-eye with Aaron; - ZICO is a LITERAL PSYCHOPATH!

This guy blames ALL of his failures on his team. He cannot take responsibility for any action(s)!

Please, for your own sake, do not trust administrators like this. In the end, they will ruin you. Have a great day.

I will not be returning to this thread, as ZICO and all of Necro is a complete and total embarrassment/shitshow. I just hope that he eventually learns that he cannot blame his problems on everyone besides himself.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/11/2019, 15:34   #184

Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedNite. View Post
Arab "devs" in 2019
Dude it's full of kids now days
Old 05/11/2019, 16:25   #185

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinxtra View Post
I mean you are not the the example egyptian i'd want to follow lol. Its ramadam and you're here spreading more cancer than anyone else in this thread. And here was I thinking this community couldn't get more cancerous.
Dude for real, i'm only cancerous with it deserve to be talked down this is the literally the very 2nd reply to this thread i was among the very first supporters when i thought it was gonna be like the old Necro but it turned out to be nothing but a big fucking scam ZICO knew the whole thing was fucked with bugs and shit and that the whole server is unplayable and he didn't even bother giving back donation until he comes up with something that's remotely close of being playable almost all of the people in my guild that i know of asked for a refund for their donation and they were told to simply fucking die or go fuck themselves and then u blame me for being cancerous LOL

FYI being cancerous isn't Haram so i'm good

Quote:
Arab "devs" in 2019
Oh ur still alive i thought u jumped off a building and landed on a spike after you realized that ur life is nothing without sro

i'm sure u don't know who i am but lets just keep that way lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiCo* View Post
Website never had any issue, it went only 30 minutes announce to fix something donation related at the first server day.

Yea everyone knows what happened, players were made because of the bugged updates/false patches made by BEST DEVELOPER IN SCENE.

I'm grown ass and stated the fact what happened in my server the guy was a snowflake and insulted me, anyway that's useless convo.
damn with the lies dude its ramadan fyll kafir?

i remember going on ur website to only see

Last Global : Service unavailable
Last Job kill : Service unavailable
Server Status : Service unavailable
Top players : Service unavailable

i dont even remember all the services but u get the point the only thing that was working was registration not even mentioning the time when i tried to make a forum account and couldn't because ur dumbass e-mail validation didnt work and i had to talk to ATX to manually activate my account

Quote:
Dude it's full of kids now days
wtf u talking about SRO since day one was always full of retarded kids it never for once showed that its capable of producing a fully grown man with a fully functional brain that also applies to u
Old 05/12/2019, 04:43   #186

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 1,357
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeAd- View Post
Dude for real, i'm only cancerous with it deserve to be talked down this is the literally the very 2nd reply to this thread i was among the very first supporters when i thought it was gonna be like the old Necro but it turned out to be nothing but a big fucking scam ZICO knew the whole thing was fucked with bugs and shit and that the whole server is unplayable and he didn't even bother giving back donation until he comes up with something that's remotely close of being playable almost all of the people in my guild that i know of asked for a refund for their donation and they were told to simply fucking die or go fuck themselves and then u blame me for being cancerous LOL

FYI being cancerous isn't Haram so i'm good

Oh ur still alive i thought u jumped off a building and landed on a spike after you realized that ur life is nothing without sro

i'm sure u don't know who i am but lets just keep that way lol

damn with the lies dude its ramadan fyll kafir?

i remember going on ur website to only see

Last Global : Service unavailable
Last Job kill : Service unavailable
Server Status : Service unavailable
Top players : Service unavailable

i dont even remember all the services but u get the point the only thing that was working was registration not even mentioning the time when i tried to make a forum account and couldn't because ur dumbass e-mail validation didnt work and i had to talk to ATX to manually activate my account

wtf u talking about SRO since day one was always full of retarded kids it never for once showed that its capable of producing a fully grown man with a fully functional brain that also applies to u
My life is much more succesful than sro could've ever made it, keep on hating little boy.It's cool that you think I actually give a fuck about who you are, you were, you are and you will be a no name compared to me and Zico, instead I suggest to sort out your life.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/12/2019, 05:18   #187

Quote:
My life is much more succesful than sro could've ever made it, keep on hating little boy.It's cool that you think I actually give a **** about who you are, you were, you are and you will be a no name compared to me and Zico, instead I suggest to sort out your life.
LOL it was a joke dude chill the **** down

Edit: talking about a name compared to u or ZICO **** thats just weird u and i used to be friends lets not get into it rn however ZICO is a complete ******* joke i wouldnt wanna trade my name for his ****, 9/10 people in this community think that ZiCO is a ******* garbage clown kinda like a joke but also trash LOL

beside u know better that names in this ******* dead *** community don't mean anything at all so why are u talking about "NAMES" as if it were some kinda of an achievement **** i could've used my old name but **** this **** idc i'm just killing time SRO ****** talking about having a name in the community it gets me everytime :OMEGALUL:

its just top tier level of sadness
Old 05/12/2019, 17:37   #188

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gameking88 View Post
Know what's funny? I worked with ZICO in Necro team well before their opening. I was writing Necro's thread, but basically, I lost the thread due to a critical error out of my control (HDD got corrupted). My laziness led to the loss of the thread, as I did not import it to Cloud, and I will admit that this was my fault.

HOWEVER; This is not the point.

ZICO is one of the most egotistical, childish, and pathetic managers that I've worked with professionally.

To begin, I was rushed everyday while working on the project, providing an ETA and then being asked about it the following day, which repeated numerous times. This might not seem like much... ok.

As the mid-March rolled about, my work on Necro's thread was completed. I finished the work and was ready to present it. I saved the file, shutdown my PC, and went to sleep. Morning rose, and I attempted to boot my PC. However; I was surprised when I received an error - no Hard Disk Drive detected? I was shocked, as many would be. I immediately contacted my computer's manufacturer as well as a Data Recovery service. Since I knew ZICO was on my ass about the thread for about 2 days, I KNEW he wouldn't believe such a thing. So, I told a close friend of mine, also involved in the Necro team about it. He assured me everything would be fine and simply to explain to ZICO what the situation was. Was this true? HAAAAH, in your wildest dreams. At this point, ZICO was spamming my DMs and all Discord server chats.

As I got off the phone with the final local data recovery center, I explained the situation to the Necro team. ZICO immediately raged and called me a "deceitful liar" and saying that I had never worked on the thread at all. MEANWHILE, I GAVE HIM UPDATES WITH SCREENSHOTS OF PROGRESS ALL THE WAY!

Yet still, this is not the end. After the epidemic, and my apologies, ZICO proceeds to ban me from his server as well as TRASH TALK me in every mutual server we shared. He talked behind my back, underminded me, and so many more things that cannot fit on one comment.

I 100% see eye-to-eye with Aaron; - ZICO is a LITERAL PSYCHOPATH!

This guy blames ALL of his failures on his team. He cannot take responsibility for any action(s)!

Please, for your own sake, do not trust administrators like this. In the end, they will ruin you. Have a great day.

I will not be returning to this thread, as ZICO and all of Necro is a complete and total embarrassment/shitshow. I just hope that he eventually learns that he cannot blame his problems on everyone besides himself.

This is the guy quoted up there.

He was introduced to us by Aaron to write the thread and after 3 weeks when I started asking him where's the work.
That's what he said
Old 05/12/2019, 20:35   #189

Quote:

He was introduced to us by Aaron to write the thread and after 3 weeks when I started asking him where's the work.
That's what he said
i know i said lets not talk about this **** anymore but i just can't help it sometimes, when i see something very ******* stupid i just have to say something

so your game was trash and full of bugs because Hype lost ur thread?

stop trying to deflect the blame on everyone around you dude, at first i was having fun but now its just sad and pathetic your embarrassing urself dude
Old 05/12/2019, 23:27   #190

elite*gold: 8
Ya'll need jesus
Thanks
5 Users
Old 05/13/2019, 02:54   #191

Quote:
My life is much more succesful than sro could've ever made it, keep on hating little boy.It's cool that you think I actually give a **** about who you are, you were, you are and you will be a no name compared to me and Zico, instead I suggest to sort out your life.
I've stated that but as you see the guy have no brain to discuss anything with em.
Old 05/13/2019, 04:08   #192

Quote:
I've stated that but as you see the guy have no brain to discuss anything with em.
LOL yeah your right no one have any brains dude none of the 20 guys giving u **** on this thread have any brains just you, your the only one with the brains

shame tho with all ur brains and you gave us a piece of **** game like this :weirdchamp:

Edit: I'm literally done with this **** i wasted so much of my time already please don't ******* respond to my **** because if u do then i'm gonna have to respond as well and **** is gonna go on for ever
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/18/2019, 18:59   #193

elite*gold: 2
Quote:

That's what he said
Before you attempt to bring this up again, make sure you include the ENTIRE story. Thank you. People who know me already know that it was NOT as simple as that.
Old 05/25/2019, 12:01   #194

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 3,239
#Closed

If you decided to launch your server again in a closed beta that's fine but you have to inform us so we can close the thread, the next time this happens, I'll grant you a direct extended period infraction.
Closed Thread