Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 04:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[BlazeGN] NecroSRO | Cap120 |Return of The Legend | Grand Opening 29/3

Discussion on [BlazeGN] NecroSRO | Cap120 |Return of The Legend | Grand Opening 29/3 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/13/2019, 11:56   #151

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiub1991 View Post
Be part of the solution not part of the problem. People like you posting negative comments on a thread where the server is trying to break that trend, do you think this is helpful?

You should be commending them, not flaming.
I'll be a part of the solution.

ZiCo, quit managing servers, hand over the head staff manager position to me, grab a pen and paper and let the school begin.
But seeing that this WON'T happen, why would I be a part of the solution again?

Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/13/2019, 15:38   #152

elite*gold: 3120
Quote:
Originally Posted by funkygrape View Post
I'll be a part of the solution.

ZiCo, quit managing servers, hand over the head staff manager position to me, grab a pen and paper and let the school begin.
But seeing that this WON'T happen, why would I be a part of the solution again?
GTFO and go lick someone's ***.

Old 04/13/2019, 15:46   #153

Received Thanks: 1,078
still selling 12d sun for money like your last project?
Old 04/13/2019, 16:31   #154

Quote:
Originally Posted by megaman4999 View Post
still selling 12d sun for money like your last project?
That's not any bad actually
Necro V1 we sold weapons and the SILK was totally a free currency that's a business model you are not used to. We actually still get requests to do that again. If you don't like it doesn't mean we are greedy.

Thanks
1 User
Old 04/14/2019, 12:47   #155

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiCo* View Post
GTFO and go lick someone's ***.
Such a professional and mature owner.
Old 04/14/2019, 15:21   #156

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkygrape View Post
Such a professional and mature owner.
That has nothing to do with professionalism, I just told you to GTFO.
Old 04/15/2019, 14:23   #157

The silkroad community is so toxic lol
Old 04/16/2019, 07:41   #158

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiub1991 View Post
Be part of the solution not part of the problem. People like you posting negative comments on a thread where the server is trying to break that trend, do you think this is helpful?

You should be commending them, not flaming.
trying to break what trend? wtf are u talking about the server been up for 2 weeks and there is no more than 150-200 players there i was playing the server not to mention they couldnt get the server up in GO on time i supported the server from day one just look at the first page i was literally one of the very first comments im not saying some negative shit just to fuck with the server im just saying my opinion servers usually get 150-200 players after they have been online for 8 months or some shit this server been online for 2 weeks and now they are 200 players so i guess u are right they are breaking the trend rofl

Quote:
Read this, you are just making it worse.

You really think that's a bad thing for me ?
Well let me tell you that as a server owner that's more profitable for me. I'm just against the behavior.
bruh i'm not trying to make it worse or better why are u talking like im just here to spread some toxic shit and fuck with ur business i was here i supported ur server and i was a player till i realized that shit isnt fucking worth it idc how much money u make as a player i'm just saying the overall of ur server is "DEAD" and "mismanaged" regardless of how much money u make
Old 04/16/2019, 15:12   #159

waiting for Zyain sro ...
Old 04/16/2019, 19:07   #160

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeAd- View Post
trying to break what trend? wtf are u talking about the server been up for 2 weeks and there is no more than 150-200 players there i was playing the server not to mention they couldnt get the server up in GO on time i supported the server from day one just look at the first page i was literally one of the very first comments im not saying some negative shit just to fuck with the server im just saying my opinion servers usually get 150-200 players after they have been online for 8 months or some shit this server been online for 2 weeks and now they are 200 players so i guess u are right they are breaking the trend rofl

bruh i'm not trying to make it worse or better why are u talking like im just here to spread some toxic shit and fuck with ur business i was here i supported ur server and i was a player till i realized that shit isnt fucking worth it idc how much money u make as a player i'm just saying the overall of ur server is "DEAD" and "mismanaged" regardless of how much money u make
Honestly we had some issues with some development team members, I've taken there word for granted as they supposed to be professional but as you see. I take part of responsibility since it's my team/server. So if we fail it's the team's fail.

We're up for 2 weeks and yes we have 400 players, we are still advertising our server and updating it. So players can join and player base may/may not increase like any other server(not talking about the current psro servers) out there!!!!
THAT'S THE TREND AM TALKING ABOUT!!

In any other community servers start small and they grow only here they peak and drop in a 30 days!

Quote:
dude given the current status of the sro community there is no way possible of that any server however it was made or whatever ur intentions there is no way to make it more than 3 months players will get bored and they will leave move on to another server all u will be left with is 200 players

but since u have about 200 players right now and decreasing u wont make it for more than a month

I don't think you understand what my reply on this comment means.

let me simplify it for you.
If you players like the concept of relaunches well that's a more profitable business for me, Im trying to do a one last LONG TERM SERVER!

In order to that PSRO players need to change there mentality or try to.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/16/2019, 20:15   #161

keep going but when surival arena work?
Old 04/17/2019, 00:38   #162

Wait.. so you guys still sell 12D sun for $$$....???? lol
Old 04/17/2019, 01:07   #163

Quote:
Originally Posted by JarvisG12 View Post
No lol, that was on old Necro which had webmall
Old 04/17/2019, 07:52   #164

Quote:
Originally Posted by JarvisG12 View Post
Sun's are play2win.
Old 04/17/2019, 10:38   #165

Quote:
dude given the current status of the sro community there is no way possible of that any server however it was made or whatever ur intentions there is no way to make it more than 3 months players will get bored and they will leave move on to another server all u will be left with is 200 players

but since u have about 200 players right now and decreasing u wont make it for more than a month

Quote:

Quote:
Honestly we had some issues with some development team members, I've taken there word for granted as they supposed to be professional but as you see. I take part of responsibility since it's my team/server. So if we fail it's the team's fail.

We're up for 2 weeks and yes we have 400 players, we are still advertising our server and updating it. So players can join and player base may/may not increase like any other server(not talking about the current psro servers) out there!!!!
THAT'S THE TREND AM TALKING ABOUT!!

In any other community servers start small and they grow only here they peak and drop in a 30 days!

I don't think you understand what my reply on this comment means.

let me simplify it for you.
If you players like the concept of relaunches well that's a more profitable business for me, Im trying to do a one last LONG TERM SERVER!

In order to that PSRO players need to change there mentality or try to.
I love how u have no idea what ur talking about and ur trying to simplify things for me lol

let me guide u, usually when i'm explaining things to someone with a small brain capacity i use visual representations, colorful graphs things like that to help him understand just like i do with my little 11 years old nephew but forgive me i don't have time for that so i will do my best

you did necro back in 2011 or whatever you have to understand that there is a difference between the community back then and the community now, now servers doesnt last more than 4 months not because the server owners decide to close it because they players get bored and leave it and the numbers speak for themselves for example Ruby they started with 5k players and after 2-3 months they dropped to 400 players also Electus they started with about 6k and after 3 months they dropped to 500 even tho the server still the same nothing changed the server still stable the staff still active and the dev are working hard why the fuck is that? because players start the server with the intent to get to the top as fast as possible have some fun jobbing and whatnot and leave the game because shit gets boring its not the server owners fault its what the players want they don't really wanna play a game for a year if they wanted that they would have played iSRO almost 80% of the community now consists of players in their late 20s they are old they dont wanna play sro like they did back in 2010 when they had time and the clear minds to focus on the game so thats why no matter how u make the server no matter whats ur intent with the server it has to die after 3 months its not possible to do otherwise its not a trend from the server owners its a trend from the players

so when u start a server with 200 players how long do u think its gonna last?servers start with 5k and ends up with 400 after 3 months u dont stand a chance lol

yes the server is still fresh and the players have lots of things to do but give them a week or two and they are going to come here on this thread and they are going to complain about the lack of activities i saw the same thing happen with tons of servers and its happening now i was playing the game and i saw people complaining in the game and people left same as i did

but i get it tho u invested money in the server and time and ur just saying some shit like "im trying to break the trend" to get ur players support and trying to convince the other 200 not to leave the game so soon which is the exact same thing that every game owners tells their players after they have a failed GO. check out redic for example or any other failed server u will see the exact same thing "idc about the numbers im trying to break the trend" or "we had a rough start but we are gonna continue and steadily grow!!(which they never do)" 2 weeks before they close the server

good luck my g

PS. i know its a lot to read but i tried to explain it in short but u didnt understand it so i had to break it down for u

Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread